Marietta, GA 30064 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Sophia Siraj

Hi and congratulations on your big day! I know what its like to plan a wedding and make sure that everything is done at the right time and using the right resources. You need a team of professionals to get you to your big day and I'm your girl for makeup. Not only am I the utmost professional but I will also put my heart and soul into making sure you look and feel beauitful for your wedding day and all of the other events leading upto it. Picking the right makeup artist requires trust and I know that doesn't come easy but I will earn your trust not just through my experience but also conducting trials and tailoring your makeup to the look you want to achieve. Because in the end it's all about what you envision and what makes you feel the most comfortable which translates to beauty and confidence.

This is my passion and you will see that in my work and I assure you I'm worthy of your trust.

Follow Makeup by Sophia Siraj on

img2480
a7496b01f075fe42 IMG 1683
img1682
Makeup by Sophia Siraj
My beautiful bride at a recent south Asian wedding event.
My beautiful bride at a recent south Asian wedding event.
img0849
a7496b01f075fe42 IMG 1683
img1682

6 Reviews for Makeup by Sophia Siraj

Sabira · Married on 11/28/2016

Sophia did mt baby shower makeup and it came out very beautiful !!! I was extremely satisfied ??. It was fun and easy working with her. She listened to my requests and give it her all. It was a really nice working with her and overall she did a wonderful job making me look flawless. I highly recommend working with Sophia if you want to look amazing for any event !

Sent on 10/10/2016

Haniyyah · Married on 10/31/2016

I had an amazing experience with Sophia. I'm so, so glad I got to work with her for my wedding! She did a fabulous job on not only my wedding makeup, but my engagement and 2 other wedding events. She is a complete professional; listens and encourages you to share your makeup vision and will offer her advice (which is always spot on). She has a calming prescence that you definitely want around you on your wedding day. I was so happy with all of my make overs and I got so many compliments on just my makeup. I would not change one thing about my experience with her.

Sent on 10/12/2016
  • W

wajeeha · Married on 09/30/2016

Sophia Siraj is such a talented makeup artist she did my makeup for a party and it was the perfect look! She has a very good eye for looking at each persons facial features and then apply makeup accordingly. She enhanced my natural features instead of changing them. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/21/2016