Jolie Day Spa and Salon

Dahlonega, GA View map Visit website

Located in Dahlonega, Georgia, Jolie Day Spa provides an array of services for clients preparing to celebrate their weddings or other special occasions. This relaxing salon strives to make all of their clients feel comfortable while receiving top-of-the-range treatments. Jolie, meaning beautiful in French, signifies the goals of this salon. Their attentive experts aim to enhance their clients’ natural beauty using a mixture of homemade remedies and top-of-the-range products. Whether you require hairstyling, makeup application, or a much-needed manicure, these beauticians can leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated before the big day arrives.

Jolie Day Spa provides an extensive list of bridal services to ensure that you look and feel flawless before walking down the aisle. All services begin with a consultation and trial to discuss desired styles and ensure that your specific vision is accomplished. You are kindly asked to bring your headpiece or veil to the appointment. This is so your stylist can make sure your look seamlessly blends with your chosen dress. For those wishing to wear hair extensions, additional time can be arranged in order to find the picture-perfect look. Further services can include on-site massages and waxing for you and your entire wedding entourage. Choose from an array of specialty massages and customized facials as you and your friends relax and look forward to the celebrations to come. Additional beauty options include the following:

• Microdermabrasion
  • Hydrating Facials
  • Nail therapy
  • Manicures
  • Pedicures
  • Updos
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$50

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$27

What is the base price for pedicures?

$37

What is the starting price for facials?

$55

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$60

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Salon
Spa
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Body Wraps
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.6 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Candace G. Married on 04/04/2020

Awesome Service!

Awesome service!! Very caring and discussed with me in detail how I wanted to have my hair fixed. Tammy fixed my hair and makeup perfect for my Wedding!! Thank You for making my wedding day perfect!

Jolie Day Spa and Salon's reply:

Thank You candace!! We loved being a part of your special day. Congratulations again! Don't forget, we have a full spa - bring all the girls and have a spa day with massages, facials, and mani-pedis.
    Bonnie Married on 07/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have been going tomJolie Day Spa for several years. The staff is always professional but also very friendly and personable. I feel like I’m really important to all the staff. I have used many of the services including manicures, pedicures, and facials. I am always pleased and feel great when I leave! I look forward to every visit.
  • User2922774 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would not have looked beautiful on my wedding day (Dec 17, 2016) had it not been for Jolie Day Spa. A special shoutout to Nicole, the owner, and Jessica, my day-of (and trial) makeup and hair artist is very much necessary. My hair was absolutely gorgeous (Elsa-like) and the makeup was perfect for me because I don't ever wear it. Not only was the hair and make up for me great, my bridesmaids, flower girls, and my mom and mother in law looked absolutely stunning. The day of was super special because the spa worked only with the bridal party and catered an amazing breakfast which was too relish not to eat even though I was nervous for the ceremony! Jessica did a great job keeping me calm.

Nicole is an amazing human being. She was so organized, genuine, and gracious. She kept me feeling excited and relieved for the big day and kept in contact with me the whole time. As a gift I had my girls do a mani/pedi day with me and Nicole did my toes and nails herself, which turned out fantastic. She was also very kind, hospitable, and I felt like she really went out of her way to make sure that everyone felt special and that I stayed excited and happy! She even went out and got umbrellas for us and a shiny barrette for my mom without us asking. Amazing, amazing, amazing.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Pricing

10 S Chestatee St, Suite B Dahlonega, GA, 30533

Monday-Friday 9-6 Saturday 9-5
Location of (Jolie Day Spa and Salon)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding