65 R-Ranch Road, Dahlonega, GA 30533 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 250
Availability Check your date

About R-Ranch in the Mountains

Nestled in the beautiful Yahoola Valley, R-Ranch in the Mountains is the perfect location for your wedding or next special event. If you have imagined an outdoor ceremony with a breath taking mountain view as your backdrop, or a traditional chapel wedding, R-Ranch has it all. The Ranch has a 13,000 square foot lodge which over looks 800+ acres which is perfect for a reception that can seat up to 250 guests.

Whether you've dreamed of an elegant or more casual wedding, we can tailor your wedding to fit your imagination and taste to create the unique ambiance you desire. We believe that the most important step in creating the perfect wedding is to personalize your ceremony & reception choices.

Visit our website at www.rranch.com for more information or contact us.

We hope to see you at the Ranch....real soon!!

Dahlonega, GA 30533

R-Ranch in the Mountains 5
R-Ranch in the Mountains 6
R-Ranch in the Mountains 7

Elena · Married on 09/09/2017

Long before the engagement, my husband & I knew we would get married at the R-Ranch—it’s our happy place. Here’s just a few reasons why our R-Ranch wedding was perfect:
    1. It’s already beautiful! From the hillside, to the lakes, to the horse pastures, to the national forest—You can’t beat the natural beauty of the R-Ranch. The lodge is gorgeous as well. It has floor to ceiling windows with a great view of the mountains. On top of that, there’s loads of white icicle lights draped from the ceiling. You could do zero decorating to R-Ranch lodge & it would still be a beautiful wedding venue. The setting made for incredible photos & I have received countless messages from people on Facebook asking, “Where did you get married?!”.
    2. Stress free coordination: I was nervous about not having a wedding coordinator, but it wasn’t necessary at all with Denise, the R-Ranch facilities/events coordinator. This isn’t her first rodeo & she was there the whole weekend to help with all of our setup & breakdown needs. We told her what we envisioned with the layout, connected her with our caterer, and she made it happen from there. Every thing was exactly where it needed to be. All we had to do was decorate, and she helped our family with that too. There's also a supply closet full of decorations that we were free to use (e.g., candle holders, burlap table runners, vases). I was able to drop off all our décor days before the wedding and we had until Sunday night to get everything out. Such a relief!
    3. Price: My husband's family are R-Ranch members, so we certainly appreciated the member discounted rate… especially because our wedding day was a “wedding weekend” (rehearsal dinner, wedding, & Sunday brunch). However, the non-member wedding packages are quite reasonably priced.
    4. Guests can stay onsite: If you're guests are into "glamping" (glamorous camping), it's a perfect venue for a weekend getaway! It's like summer camp--nightly campfires & no-one has to drive!

Sent on 10/01/2017
    R-Ranch in the Mountains 8
    R-Ranch in the Mountains 9
    R-Ranch in the Mountains 10
    R-Ranch in the Mountains 11
    R-Ranch in the Mountains 12
    R-Ranch in the Mountains 13

R-Ranch in the Mountains's reply:

Hi Elena, your photos are amazing. My name is Ginny and I am the new Lodge and Events Director at the R Ranch. I was hoping you would share your photos with me so that I can showcase your beautiful wedding with future brides. I can be reached at 706-864-6444 ext 301 or events@rranchga.com

Larry · Married on 09/20/2014

This is a great place to have a wedding reception. The views and the venue are great !

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • Teia

Teia Whaley · Married on 03/08/2014

Absolutely amazing

I am a wedding photographer and I worked with this venue in October of 2018 and I was absolutely amazed at how beautiful it was. It was by far the prettiest venue that I shot at in 2018 and if I could go back and get married again I would ABSOLUTELY choose this venue!

Sent on 02/02/2019
    R-Ranch in the Mountains 25
    R-Ranch in the Mountains 26
    R-Ranch in the Mountains 27

R-Ranch in the Mountains's reply:

HI Teia, I am the new events/lodge Director here at the RRanch. Your photos look amazing and I was wondering if you could share them me so that I may create a slide show for future brides? Thank so much Ginny (I can be reached at 706-864-6444 ext 301) or events@rranchga.com

R-Ranch in the Mountains FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Pet Friendly, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up, Wifi
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, June, July, August, September, December

• 65 R-Ranch Road Dahlonega, Georgia, 30533 See on map
    7068646444 (227) (Phone number)
    Front Office is open 7 days a week. 8:30am - 9:00pm