Makeup by Samar

South Windsor, CT View map

Makeup by Samar is a premier, specialty bridal makeup service in Manchester, Connecticut. Samar believes that everyone should feel their best and most beautiful on their wedding day, and helps brides feel that way through detail-oriented work. Whether you want a look that is soft and feminine, or bold and glamorous, Makeup by Samar will achieve the look you want most.

We offer custom-style airbrush or traditional makeup service, as well as an in-depth consultation and trial to lock down the look that’s best for you on your wedding day. We travel to your location to make the wedding prep as easy as possible. Some travel fees may apply.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Jaclyn
    Jaclyn G. Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Wedding Makeup

Samar is a great makeup artist. She is so sweet and really listens to what you want. I was able to do my trial in 2020 before we had to postpone our wedding reception but she was flexible and available for our new 2021 date. She did a fantastic job of traditional makeup with fake lashes for myself, my mom, and my maid of honor. None of us wear a ton of makeup on a daily basis but we were so happy with her soft makeup and felt beautiful all night long! I would definitely recommend Samar for your wedding makeup needs.

Makeup by Samar's reply:

Thank you so much Jaclyn for this wonderful review! It was such a pleasure to spend the time with you on your wedding day and get everyone dolled up!! Thank you again for choosing me as your makeup artist! Samar
    Christopher W. Married on 02/09/2020

Beautiful Work!

Samar was very professional and my now wife was very satisfied and looked absolutely beautiful on our big day!
  • Taryn
    Taryn H. Married on 10/05/2019

Samar was Fantastic!

Samar was absolutely fantastic! I do not wear much makeup in my everyday life and I was sure to let her know that. We did 2 trials one with airbrush and one with traditional application so I could choose which I would like best. She was sure to ask me what I liked and disliked and was open to my feedback on what I liked or what I wanted to change. She also smartly recommended I bring my own lipstick so that I could reapply throughout the day. I would highly recommend Samar for makeup for your wedding day and honestly any other special occasion you would want professional makeup for. I cannot thank her enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Erind & Mallory
    27 photos · 05/17/2016

Do's & Dye by Julie Do's & Dye by Julie Wedding Hair & Makeup

Samar is unquestionably an excellent makeup artist and a wonderful person. She listens carefully to what her clients are looking for and executes it beautifully. Not only do I get to enjoy regularly teaming up to work with Samar but I've also gotten to be on the other side having my makeup done by her. She will be doing the makeup for my wedding next fall and I know that she will be just as amazing for my big day as she is for every bride she works with. I can always put my trust in Samar to be punctual, talented, reliable and an overall blast to be around. I can't recommend her enough!

La Bella Vista La Bella Vista Banquet Halls

You cannot go wrong by hiring Makeup By Samar. Samar has a very pleasant personality and is easy to get along with. She understands the look you're going for and won't make you look like someone you're not. She is very affordable as well. Samar can also pair up with a hair team so you'll have the total package covered!

A Taylored Picture A Taylored Picture Wedding Photographers

Samar was amazing to work with! The bride absolutely loved her makeup and it helped her feel beautiful and confident for her wedding day. Samar is a professional and a pleasure to work with, I can't wait to work with her again!

Buckland Rd South Windsor, CT, 06074
Location of (Makeup by Samar)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding