Manchester, CT 06042 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Makeup by Samar

Congratulations and thank you for considering Makeup by Samar for your special day.

On your wedding day all eyes are on you and every bride should be the most beautiful woman in the world! That's why during the trial we will thoroughly discuss your expectations in order to achieve your desired look. Whether your wedding look is soft and romantic, dramatic or classic, my experience and attention to detail will help enhance your beauty to achieve your desired wedding makeup look.

I love what I do and love to make you look and feel fabulous. I want to help make your special day less stressful in any way possible and that's why I will travel to wherever you are getting ready, your home, salon or a venue so sit back and relax and let me pamper you and your bridal party. You deserve it!

Contact information: makeupbysamar@yahoo.com

631a1ba1419a4d1f 1528716942 2c4a9381a1f6823f 1528716942300 1 Cait1
58b983abe9838449 1525281600 d85082bd9cba40f7 1525281602972 9 FullSizeRender

143 Reviews for Makeup by Samar

Rachael · Married on 09/15/2018

Samar is amazing! Did an awesome job on my bridal party

Sara · Married on 09/01/2018

We loved working with Samar. She took care of makeup for myself, my three bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law. Some of us wanted a more dramatic look while others wanted something simpler. Samar made all of us look stunning. Our venue didn't have the best conditions, but she made the best of it. She's incredibly easy to talk to, which makes the process all the more fun. I cannot recommend Samar enough.

Makeup by Samar FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

Real Weddings

• Do's & Dye by Julie
    Do's & Dye by Julie Wedding Hair & Makeup

Samar is unquestionably an excellent makeup artist and a wonderful person. She listens carefully to what her clients are looking for and executes it beautifully. Not only do I get to enjoy regularly teaming up to work with Samar but I've also gotten to be on the other side having my makeup done by her. She will be doing the makeup for my wedding next fall and I know that she will be just as amazing for my big day as she is for every bride she works with. I can always put my trust in Samar to be punctual, talented, reliable and an overall blast to be around. I can't recommend her enough!

• La Bella Vista
    La Bella Vista Banquet Halls

You cannot go wrong by hiring Makeup By Samar. Samar has a very pleasant personality and is easy to get along with. She understands the look you're going for and won't make you look like someone you're not. She is very affordable as well. Samar can also pair up with a hair team so you'll have the total package covered!

• A Taylored Picture
    A Taylored Picture Wedding Photographers

Samar was amazing to work with! The bride absolutely loved her makeup and it helped her feel beautiful and confident for her wedding day. Samar is a professional and a pleasure to work with, I can't wait to work with her again!

• Manchester, CT 06042 See on map