135 Reviews for Makeup by Samar

Makeup Trial (4)
Consultations (3)
Natural Makeup (2)
128 Makeup by Samar Reviews

Not only is Samar INCREDIBLE at what she does, she was extremely helpful in the months leading up to the wedding. She was always easy to get in touch with and responded to emails within an hour or two. She really listened to what look I was going for and did it perfectly on the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Ellina, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Samar was incredible! She made me feel so beautiful for my wedding day. She was perfectly on time and always responded quickly throughout the planning process. The airbrush and eyelashes felt so light and natural. Even two other people who didn’t get their makeup done decided to get eyelashes last minute because we all had such great things to say about them! Samar made me feel comfortable immediately and helped me get the exact look I was hoping for. I wish I was getting married every day so I have an excuse for Samar to keep doing my makeup!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Samar was amazing - everyone in my wedding was so pleased with what she did! She arrived promptly, was super nice and professional and just did a great job. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup and she was able to make my makeup look natural and beautiful. She was open to using some products that I brought given some sensitivities with eye makeup. We got married on a super hot day and the makeup (airbrush) last ALL day and night. I would HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/1/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Samar is a very talented makeup artist. She was extremely responsive via email and very flexible the entire time whether it be changes in services or altering times of arrival. My wedding party was very pleased with her work. She took all requests and made everyone look beautiful! Thanks Samar!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Samar was amazing! I could not have asked for a better experience. Not only was she incredibly responsive, but she was able to create the exact look that I always dreamed of for my wedding. My bridal part was equally happy with their makeup and my mom, who had never had her makeup done, let Samar do her makeup and was so happy. I would recommend Samar in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Professional, personable, and experienced. Samar provided my daughter the look she wanted for her wedding day and she look beautiful.

Profile Picture Judith, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Samar is very talented, so incredibly sweet and easy to talk to! But beyond that she will listen and adjust what you need so you still feel like you. I loved my soft boho look she created for my outdoor wedding. I would recommend her over and over again.

Profile Picture Judi, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Samar was absolutely fantastic! She did such an amazing job on the makeup for my wedding party, including for my mother who is hard to trust others with her makeup! (My mom loved her makeup!). Samar was so flexible. I didn't love the color of my eye shadow day of, and she quick fixed it with a color I loved! She did such an amazing job on my makeup, I am so lucky to have her as my makeup artist! Hire Samar, you'll be glad you did! :)

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Samar was wonderful to work with from start to finish. She was very responsive and flexible throughout the planning process and was a calming presence on the day of to help keep me sane as a nervous bride! Everyone looked gorgeous in their makeup. For once, I forgot I had fake eyelashes on!

Profile Picture Taylor, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Couldn’t have asked for a better makeup artist. EVERYTHING I have hoped for on my wedding day ??

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I consider myself a lucky bride, not only because I got to marry my best friend, but because I got to spend my day with vendors who I genuinely loved being around. As soon as I met Samar, I knew we would hit it off. She is not only the most warm-hearted, kindest person who is passionate about her trade, but someone who really cares about your vision and making you feel beautiful - just as every bride should! She is beyond talented at what she does and made me feel and look like the best version of myself on one of the most important days of my life. For someone who is comfortable applying makeup, I had a high standard for the person I chose for my big day. Samar knocks it out of the park - every. single. time. On my day she did 4 maids, 2 moms and myself without a hitch and ahead of schedule! Also, her and Julie (from Do's and Dye's by Julie) are such a dynamic duo - I loved how well the work together! I have used Samar's services several times at this point and will refer her to absolutely any bride. Samar, thank you for EVERYTHING. I am forever grateful and so happy to have found you! Always with love, Gina xo

Photos
Profile Picture Gina, 11/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Samar was so great! Where do I start?! She was so responsive to emails and always followed up the same day for all of my questions (I had a lot). Samar was so accommodating, leading up to my wedding day, and even on the day when we last minute added my aunt to the makeup line up (12 people total!). She was fast, efficient and made everyone look flawless! She is so kind and genuinely wants everyone to be happy! I am so glad I chose Samar for my wedding day make-up and would highly recommend her to anyone who wants flawless make-up at a competitive price!

-Chelsea

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so glad that I decided to get my makeup done for my wedding with Samar! I originally wanted to do my own makeup but then when I thought about how nervous I'd be the day of, I called Samar and set up a trial. She listened to what I wanted and we came up with the perfect look. She is very patient too! I called her the week of the wedding to see if she could squeeze my mother-in-law in for makeup and she was very accommodating with the last minute change. We had a tighter timeline and she made it work! She did a great job with making sure I stayed calm and relaxed during the morning! Thank you for everything Samar! I felt beautiful for my big day.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Samar was AMAZING! The makeup lasted all night and I looked gorgeous for my wedding

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Samar was amazing! Professional and on time, and really listened to me and my bridal party. Everyone looked stunning, and I got so many compliments on my makeup all night long. Not to mention she is one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met! Highly recommend her to anyone looking for professional makeup

Profile Picture Elexis, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Thank you Samar for being part of my special day! For being the ONLY artist I? spoke to that was willing to do my small party of 2, for doing not one but 2 trials with me, for being patient when I? changed my mind 3 times ;) for not over charging and breaking the bank, for the DAY of the wedding being patient when 2 extra people decided they wanted airbrush. Samar is wonderful and I’d recommend her to anyone

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough good things about Samar, she does an absolutely amazing job. I've used her three times now and will always recommend her.

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Samar was wonderful! Very friendly and my makeup came beautiful!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Samar Did an Excellent job on my makeup and all if my bridesmaids makeup...words can't express on how professional and knowledgeable is she is at her job...thank you again Samar for all the hard word you've done...

Profile Picture Ann, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Samar was an absolute pleasure to work with and is amazing at what she does. She was more than willing to be flexible with last-minute changes to scheduling on our wedding day, and genuinely cares about making you feel beautiful. She is very responsive to phone and email communications, and is fairly priced. She's an absolute sweetheart and I highly recommend her to anyone for makeup services! Thank you Samar!

Profile Picture Liz, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was one of those brides that was a bit nervous about looking too made up. My husband, to top it off, said that he didn't like the airbrush make up I had done as a bridesmaid a year prior, and preferred me "to look more like myself." Samar did a fantastic job on my make up and didn't make me look too made up. My husband loved it! The moms and bridesmaids looked great as well. Samar was very responsive to any questions I had before the big day and was willing to problem solve. I have especially watery eyes, so we decided on a liquid liner, that I brought in myself for the day of the wedding to make the liner stay on longer. All in all, a great experience! Thank you Samar!

Profile Picture Olga, 7/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Samar does an outstanding job. She is able to recreate any type of look that you want. For any future events, I will be sure to use Samar and will also recommend her services to others! Also, prices were very reasonable.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I received so many compliments from my wedding guests on the makeup that Samar did for me! You won't regret choosing Samar as your makeup professional. :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Samar did a great job on the makeup for our wedding. She was patient and professional listening to what we were looking for. I would definitely recommend Samar for any brides big day!

Profile Picture Heather , 6/23/17, 1 Review