125 Reviews for Makeup by Samar

On-Site Makeup (3)
Makeup Trial (3)
Natural Makeup (1)
118 Makeup by Samar Reviews

Samar was wonderful to work with from start to finish. She was very responsive and flexible throughout the planning process and was a calming presence on the day of to help keep me sane as a nervous bride! Everyone looked gorgeous in their makeup. For once, I forgot I had fake eyelashes on!

Profile Picture Taylor, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Couldn’t have asked for a better makeup artist. EVERYTHING I have hoped for on my wedding day ??

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Samar was so great! Where do I start?! She was so responsive to emails and always followed up the same day for all of my questions (I had a lot). Samar was so accommodating, leading up to my wedding day, and even on the day when we last minute added my aunt to the makeup line up (12 people total!). She was fast, efficient and made everyone look flawless! She is so kind and genuinely wants everyone to be happy! I am so glad I chose Samar for my wedding day make-up and would highly recommend her to anyone who wants flawless make-up at a competitive price!

-Chelsea

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so glad that I decided to get my makeup done for my wedding with Samar! I originally wanted to do my own makeup but then when I thought about how nervous I'd be the day of, I called Samar and set up a trial. She listened to what I wanted and we came up with the perfect look. She is very patient too! I called her the week of the wedding to see if she could squeeze my mother-in-law in for makeup and she was very accommodating with the last minute change. We had a tighter timeline and she made it work! She did a great job with making sure I stayed calm and relaxed during the morning! Thank you for everything Samar! I felt beautiful for my big day.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Samar was AMAZING! The makeup lasted all night and I looked gorgeous for my wedding

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Samar was amazing! Professional and on time, and really listened to me and my bridal party. Everyone looked stunning, and I got so many compliments on my makeup all night long. Not to mention she is one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met! Highly recommend her to anyone looking for professional makeup

Profile Picture Elexis, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Thank you Samar for being part of my special day! For being the ONLY artist I? spoke to that was willing to do my small party of 2, for doing not one but 2 trials with me, for being patient when I? changed my mind 3 times ;) for not over charging and breaking the bank, for the DAY of the wedding being patient when 2 extra people decided they wanted airbrush. Samar is wonderful and I’d recommend her to anyone

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough good things about Samar, she does an absolutely amazing job. I've used her three times now and will always recommend her.

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Samar was wonderful! Very friendly and my makeup came beautiful!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Samar Did an Excellent job on my makeup and all if my bridesmaids makeup...words can't express on how professional and knowledgeable is she is at her job...thank you again Samar for all the hard word you've done...

Profile Picture Ann, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Samar was an absolute pleasure to work with and is amazing at what she does. She was more than willing to be flexible with last-minute changes to scheduling on our wedding day, and genuinely cares about making you feel beautiful. She is very responsive to phone and email communications, and is fairly priced. She's an absolute sweetheart and I highly recommend her to anyone for makeup services! Thank you Samar!

Profile Picture Liz, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was one of those brides that was a bit nervous about looking too made up. My husband, to top it off, said that he didn't like the airbrush make up I had done as a bridesmaid a year prior, and preferred me "to look more like myself." Samar did a fantastic job on my make up and didn't make me look too made up. My husband loved it! The moms and bridesmaids looked great as well. Samar was very responsive to any questions I had before the big day and was willing to problem solve. I have especially watery eyes, so we decided on a liquid liner, that I brought in myself for the day of the wedding to make the liner stay on longer. All in all, a great experience! Thank you Samar!

Profile Picture Olga, 7/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Samar does an outstanding job. She is able to recreate any type of look that you want. For any future events, I will be sure to use Samar and will also recommend her services to others! Also, prices were very reasonable.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I received so many compliments from my wedding guests on the makeup that Samar did for me! You won't regret choosing Samar as your makeup professional. :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Samar did a great job on the makeup for our wedding. She was patient and professional listening to what we were looking for. I would definitely recommend Samar for any brides big day!

Profile Picture Heather , 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

You only need to look at the “before and after” pictures Samar posts to know that she is the woman you want to make you look beautiful on your wedding day. She has a truly amazing gift in her ability to transform you into the most beautiful version of yourself. Every single one of her clients look like they belong on the cover of a magazine, yet every woman still looks exactly like herself. Samar has a gentle, caring spirit and makes you feel like she has known you forever from the moment you meet her. She was reliable, dependable and trustworthy. She will take her time to really hear what you are looking for when she does your makeup trial, and delivers exactly what it is that you are looking for on the day of your big event. She arrived at my house at 5:30 a.m. for my wedding in a timely manner, and was ready to get going. She was so friendly and kind towards each of the ladies in my bridal party. Samar is reliable, dependable, quick to respond and truly gifted at what she does. I would recommend her without hesitation-you will love working with her, and will love the results of her artistry!

Profile Picture Deana, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Samar was great! I was a little late in finding someone to do my wedding makeup and she shifted around her appointments to be there on the big day. She was the most responsive and organized out of any of my vendors. I wasn't quite sure what type of makeup I wanted but she walked me through all the options and made sure I was comfortable with everything. She accommodated all the requests made by my bridal party and helped me feel relaxed on the big day. My makeup came out perfect and lasted the whole night!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

In short, Samar was amazing! She came directly to my venue to do my makeup and a couple others in the wedding party. Extremely satisfied with her service and flexibility, starting with an amazing trial and then my wedding weekend. My makeup w/lashes lasted all day and well into the night and looked flawless the entire time! Samar is very kind and reassuring, she definitely felt more like a friend than just another vendor. Was very convenient to just relax and have her come to the venue instead of having to go to a salon. Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Samar was phenomenal. I showed her maybe two inspiration photos and she knew EXACTLY what I wanted. She always was very open to any concerns I had if the makeup was veering towards too formal as my wedding was a day wedding and she was totally fine with whatever. She even was extremely patient with my not so easy going mom and sister the day of. Her makeup turned out beautifully the day of on absolutely everyone and I felt the prettiest I have ever felt thanks to her! HIGHLY RECOMMEND SAMAR!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Samar you were amazing. I've never felt so beautiful. Thank you so much it was a pleasure working with you.
Meghan Marazzi

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Samar was absolutely fabulous! She responds to questions very quickly. As a person of color it can be difficult to find a provider who can match your skin tone and before my trial my friend had shared her horror story of having a make up artist not match her skin tone at all. When I first sat down with Samar, I expressed my anxiety about this and she quickly assured me it would not be a problem. My bridal party was full of diverse women and Samar did an excellent job making us all look beautiful. I would highly recommend Samar's services as she is truly gifted!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Samar is awesome! She is very attention to details, very professional, keep me informed every step of the way. She has made my wedding so much easier and fun! Def pick her please :)

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Samar was wonderful to work with! A 10 out of of 10.
She was very accommodating in all aspects of the booking process. My mother, maid of honor and I fell in love with her warm personality and professionalism from our first consultation! With 8 brides maids and 2 others getting ready before the bride, Samar was efficient and delivered an amazing product with each lady she worked on. Everyone looked beautiful and there was still time to spare! I highly recommend working with Samar if you are looking for a relaxing, wonderful day!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Samar was a pleasure to work with! Professional and responsive, and super flexible. I planned my wedding in CT from San Diego, and I had no difficulty scheduling a makeup trial or booking Samar for my wedding day. My makeup turned out beautifully- I received a ton of compliments and the pictures turned out great...I couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Anita, 3/18/17, 1 Review