586 Providence Street Unit 7, Warwick, RI 02893 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Samantha Brotman

With six years of bridal experience our team has been apart of over 250 weddings. Our goal is to make you feel your absolute best. Offering both hair & makeup services. Specializing in airbrush & traditional makeup finishes.Traveling to locations all over New England & beyond.

Follow Makeup by Samantha Brotman on

Other couples have also viewed

• Haley Elizabeth Designs

38 Reviews for Makeup by Samantha Brotman

• Kristal

Kristal G. · Married on 05/14/2021

Best of the Best!

Samantha & Stephanie (& team) far exceeded my expectations. I have extremely difficult skin with severe rosacea and Sam truly took the time to not only understand my skin but also the look I was shooting for. She was extremely patient, understanding, and creative with her work and the end result was perfectly what I envisioned. Stephanie is a hair wizard and created the look I was dreaming of and it lasted all night. They brought my vision to life. I felt like a princess thanks to these girls! This team is not only absurdly talented, but also punctual, professional, and so freaking sweet. Both girls have a heart a gold and truly want to help make your day everything you've dreamed of. The team members they pull in to assist are equally as amazing and talented. There is truly no one better. Do yourself and your bridal party a favor and book Samantha Brotman and team. Every bride deserves to feel flawless, these women will make you feel and look like the best version of yourself! Thanks Sam & Steph, so grateful! ❤

Sent on 05/25/2021

Stephanie · Married on 10/31/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Sam is amazing at what she does! I NEVER wear makeup, and really had no idea what I wanted when it came to my makeup for my wedding day. sam made me feel so beautiful and all night long everyone said how perfect my makeup was... even my now husband said the first thing he noticed when he saw me was how beautiful my makeup was 😍 I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Pamela

Pamela S. · Married on 10/18/2020

NH Wedding

Sam is amazing! Our wedding was 4 hours away in New Hampshire, and Sam not only made the trip up, she stayed the night before so she’d be ready for us in morning! She was very prompt (early actually!) and got started right away. She asked everyone what their vision was and let them know what she was doing, every step of the way. She ended up doing 2 extra girls that asked while others were getting done because she was doing such a great job! She even mixed me up the perfect lip color with a couple colors she had to make sure I had the perfect fall lip to compliment my flawless makeup! I highly recommend Sam; she’s professional, polite, very easy to work with and phenomenal at her artwork! Thanks again, Sam, for making us all feel so beautiful on such an amazing day.

Sent on 10/24/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Makeup by Samantha Brotman FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 110
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 90
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 70
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Group Services
    Hair
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 586 Providence Street Unit 7 Warwick, RI, 02893 See on map
    4013919417 (Phone number)
    Location of (Makeup by Samantha Brotman)