Be Beautiful Bridal by SB Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 07/10/2022

Bridal makeup

Words can’t truly express how wonderful Sam and her team were on my special day. From trial to wedding day, Sam was very professional and accommodating. Even when my face decided to go haywire with stress and hormones, she made sure I looked and felt beautiful. She understood and navigated my my skin concerns and made me feel perfect as an already nervous bride!! I will continue to recommend to all friends, family and strangers!
  • Tatjana
    Tatjana Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She's amazing! she made me look beautiful on my special day and knew exactly what i was looking for. She was such a sweetheart and so professional.
  • Katie
    Katie K. Married on 05/29/2022

Highly recommend

I will always recommend Sam for makeup, she made me feel so beautiful for my bridal shower and for my wedding day. My day started at 8am and my makeup lasted perfectly until midnight, not a single smudge! I have oily skin and large pores, you’d never know it by looking at my makeup! I looked like a porcelain doll! A+
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Samantha S. Married on 05/14/2022

Sam is the best!

I am so happy I found Sam for my wedding makeup. She did an awesome job and the makeup she used lasted the whole day and night. Everyone loved their makeup, even my mom who never wears makeup and was worried she wouldn't look like herself. Sam does a great job of elevating your look but making sure you still look like you!
    Kiana B. Married on 01/22/2022

Hire her!

Sam is AMAZING. I actually have no words to describe how incredible her and her team is. She listens to exactly what you want and DELIVERS. I am not a huge makeup girl, but the product she uses is full coverage with minimal weight. Our wedding was outside in January- in the mountains!- and my hair and makeup held up throughout the ENTIRE night. Her team is so talented and I will recommend her and them 1000x over. Do yourself a favor and book her, quick!!!
    Tiffany M. Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sam was my makeup artist for my wedding ceremony in January 2021 and my postponed reception in December 2021.

Samantha was an amazing makeup artist who listened to everything I had to say. I am not someone who wears a lot of makeup and Sam made sure I felt comfortable each and every step of the way. I was so happy with how my makeup turned out on both days and felt beautiful! She was extremely responsive prior to the wedding and managed time perfectly the day of. All of my bridesmaids were very pleased with how their makeup turned out to. I would recommend Samantha to anyone who needs their makeup done for any event!
    Kelsey S. Married on 10/16/2021

Absolutely amazing team! Incredible experience

Sam and her team are bar none the absolute best. From the very beginning, I knew working with her would be an incredible experience. I will recommend her over and over again to anyone else I know getting married. Communicated effectively, listened to anything we all wanted, and was so much fun to work with. So lucky to have had her and her team on the day!
    Samantha M. Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing !!!!

Samantha had me feeling stunning. She goes above and beyond to make sure you look amazing. Herself and her team made my entire bridal party look drop dead gorgeous.
    Amanda C. Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding Hair and Make-up

Sam and her team were amazing for my wedding! I was a covid bride and when I had to change my date for a 3rd time, and lost my original hair and make up artist I was devastated! Luckily my sister In law recommended Sam right away and thankfully she was available for our day! I looked at her amazing work on her Instagram and saw other familiar faces who’s wedding she did also so I knew it was meant to be! Sam and her team were upbeat and fun which made the whole day so relaxed! If you’re looking for an outgoing group of girls who will slay your face and hair, this is your team!
    Courtney Married on 09/12/2021

The absolute best!

Sam did my bridesmaid makeup over the weekend and was hands down the BEST! I had no idea what I wanted since I rarely wear makeup and she so effortlessly put together a look that matched my dress perfectly and I loved! My makeup last all day even with a lot of tears shed. I will definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!
    Brittany L. Married on 06/26/2021

Best decision ever!

Sam and her team were absolutely amazing! Everyone’s makeup came out flawless and stayed all day and night even through the humidity. Sam was super friendly and easy to communicate with. Highly recommend her!!!!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 06/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sam and team were phenomenal

I cannot express how amazing Sam and her team were. They were super friendly and completely went above and beyond our expectations. Our make up was FLAWLESS it lasted all night without even needing a little touch up. Our hair was phenomenal. I will forever use Sam and her team for any makeup or hair needs in my future and I will be recommending her to everyone 😊
    Danielle M. Married on 06/12/2021

AMAZING!!! 10/10 recommend!!!

I was recommended to book Samantha through a few of my friends, who said she was amazing! I reached out to her when it was time for me to book and she responded quickly, and professionally. We discussed My wedding day, who would be getting their make up done, and a trial run that I went to a few weeks before the wedding. She’s very informative and gave me all the information I needed.

At the trial run she did a great job of taking into account what I wanted for my big day, and really brought it to life! I was so happy with how my make up turned out the day of the trial and was really looking forward to my wedding day!

The day of the wedding Samantha and her teammate Michelle arrived promptly on time and ready to do our make up. They are extremely professional and really gave everybody what they wanted! My make up could not have turned out better! Samantha did such an amazing job and I was so happy with how it came out and just really everything about the experience! My bridesmaids, mom, and MIL We’re all happy as well! I could not recommend Samantha enough! I will be using her for anything I may need my make up done for in the future!
    Kristal G. Married on 05/14/2021

Best of the Best!

Samantha & Stephanie (& team) far exceeded my expectations. I have extremely difficult skin with severe rosacea and Sam truly took the time to not only understand my skin but also the look I was shooting for. She was extremely patient, understanding, and creative with her work and the end result was perfectly what I envisioned. Stephanie is a hair wizard and created the look I was dreaming of and it lasted all night. They brought my vision to life. I felt like a princess thanks to these girls! This team is not only absurdly talented, but also punctual, professional, and so freaking sweet. Both girls have a heart a gold and truly want to help make your day everything you've dreamed of. The team members they pull in to assist are equally as amazing and talented. There is truly no one better. Do yourself and your bridal party a favor and book Samantha Brotman and team. Every bride deserves to feel flawless, these women will make you feel and look like the best version of yourself! Thanks Sam & Steph, so grateful! ❤
    Stephanie Married on 10/31/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Sam is amazing at what she does! I NEVER wear makeup, and really had no idea what I wanted when it came to my makeup for my wedding day. sam made me feel so beautiful and all night long everyone said how perfect my makeup was... even my now husband said the first thing he noticed when he saw me was how beautiful my makeup was 😍 I highly recommend her to anyone!
  • Pamela
    Pamela S. Married on 10/18/2020

NH Wedding

Sam is amazing! Our wedding was 4 hours away in New Hampshire, and Sam not only made the trip up, she stayed the night before so she’d be ready for us in morning! She was very prompt (early actually!) and got started right away. She asked everyone what their vision was and let them know what she was doing, every step of the way. She ended up doing 2 extra girls that asked while others were getting done because she was doing such a great job! She even mixed me up the perfect lip color with a couple colors she had to make sure I had the perfect fall lip to compliment my flawless makeup! I highly recommend Sam; she’s professional, polite, very easy to work with and phenomenal at her artwork! Thanks again, Sam, for making us all feel so beautiful on such an amazing day.
    Kelsey R. Married on 10/10/2020

Samantha is the best!

I would 10/10 recommend Sam for your makeup artist needs. Sam did my makeup for my bachelorette, bridal shower and wedding day, as well as my bridal party, mom and mother in law for the wedding day. She made everyone feel comfortable and beautiful. We have our big celebration next year and will be working with Sam again. She is absolutely wonderful!
    Brianna Married on 10/03/2020

Mini Wedding

Samantha was extremely flexible and helpful during the many changes throughout my wedding year. Her reliability was calming. Most importantly, her work was flawless. I cannot wait to use her services again; would highly recommend!
    Erika Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing makeup artist!

My wedding was this last weekend and sam and her team were amazing! My bridesmaids And I all looked flawless and our hair came out just as we wanted! She was easy to book and super responsive! Highly recommend!!
    Venessa M. Married on 09/06/2020

The best!!!

I couldn’t be more satisfied!!! Professional, fun, attentive and simply THE BEST! Girls you really made my day so special!! Everyone looked AMAZING!!! Thank you so much!! To everyone out there if you want to look FLAWLESS
    pick this team right here I promise you won’t be disappointed!!! Xoxo
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa M. Married on 09/04/2020

Wedding 9/17/2021 - Hair & Makeup

Sam and her team did my makeup/hair for my wedding day along with my bridal party. She was extremely responsive and so helpful with all of my questions. I was supposed to get married in 2020 and when I reached out to her as we had to postpone she responded to my request right away. During my hair/makeup trial Sam & Steph were great listeners in terms of what I was looking for and truly made my feel amazing as I had my second dress fitting that same day.

On my wedding day, Sam and her team truly outdid themselves by making myself and my bridal party look absolutely amazing - they were so fun to work with and made the afternoon before my wedding so positive and stress-free. Truly recommend to any bride - Sam and her team are the best!
    Alyssa J. Married on 08/01/2020

Wedding Makeup

Sam made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! She truly loves her job and is absolutely amazing!! I also hired the hair stylist she works closely with, steph and the two of them are seriously the dream team! You are in the BEST hands possible! ♥️🥰
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 01/25/2020

Sam is great!

Sam is amazing! I loved my makeup on my wedding day and all of my bridemaids liked theirs too! Sam was very accommodating for my trial and was able to travel to me since I was coming in from out of town. Everyone commented that she made the experience comfortable and fun. Also, my makeup lasted ALL day through tears, kisses, and rain. I'd hire Sam over and over again!
  • Savannah
    Savannah Married on 11/02/2019

Best by far!

Sam and her team are absolutely amazing! They are so professional and make you feel so comfortable. She did all of my girls make up for my wedding and everyone loved it so much! She makes you feel so beautiful while still looking natural. The makeup feels so light but still provides great coverage. She also lets you keep the lipstick so you can reapply later in the night. I just simply explained to her what I was looking for and she exceeded my expectations. I also see Sam for facials and brow tinting! I would recommend her over and over again!
  • Brittney
    Brittney P. Married on 10/27/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Samantha and her hairstylist Stephanie are absolutely amazing and are THE TEAM to have on your wedding day. We were ahead of schedule and made my girls looks absolutely amazing, along with my mom, aunt and of course myself! Our make up lasted all night while we danced the night away. Sam and Steph were so much fun, I felt like friends just hanging out while getting our makeup and hair done. Thank you girls for everything! You were a blast to have and thank you for making myself and everyone look Amazing! We kept getting compliments all night long!
illustration stars