3121 Monument Ave, Saint Petersburg, FL 33713 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Makeup by Nadia

I am a make-up artist with over 10 years experience in the cosmetic field. I have worked at MAC Cosmetics for over 6 years in the Tampa Bay area. I have completed all levels of MAC certifications. Makeup is my true passion and I love my job. The best part of being a makeup artist is transforming my clients to look and feel their very best. It is extremely rewarding for me. I will be on time, professional, and respond promptly to calls and email. I use nothing but the best cosmetic products. My background includes make-up for t.v. shows, infomercials, head-shots for models, actors, and business professionals, body building competitions, maternity shots, prom, fashion shows and shoots, bridal makeup, boudoir and any other special occasion you can think of!. If you are looking for a professional and creative make-up artist, call 804-495-7312 or email me at nadialawler@yahoo.com for services and prices

Follow Makeup by Nadia on

Makeup by Nadia 2
Makeup by Nadia 3
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/07/2017

Awesome! Professional all the way.

Stephani · Married on 09/30/2017

Awesome experience! Very easy to work with! I loved my trial and on my big day it was identical! Very knowledgeable about helping you buy items as well! Excellent with entire bridal party and MOBs!

Megan · Married on 05/26/2017

I can be very particular and get nervous having my make up done after a bad experience right before my best friends wedding a few years back. Thankfully, Nadia listened when I wanted to look natural but elegant and I was very pleasantly surprised at her ability to adapt to our individual personalities. Would not consider using anyone else for future events, she is the best.

Real Weddings