Makeup by Nadia Reviews

Makeup by Nadia 2
Makeup by Nadia 3
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/07/2017

Awesome! Professional all the way.

Stephani · Married on 09/30/2017

Awesome experience! Very easy to work with! I loved my trial and on my big day it was identical! Very knowledgeable about helping you buy items as well! Excellent with entire bridal party and MOBs!

Megan · Married on 05/26/2017

I can be very particular and get nervous having my make up done after a bad experience right before my best friends wedding a few years back. Thankfully, Nadia listened when I wanted to look natural but elegant and I was very pleasantly surprised at her ability to adapt to our individual personalities. Would not consider using anyone else for future events, she is the best.

Juliana · Married on 06/04/2016

A friend recommended Nadia to me when I was looking for someone to do my makeup for engagement photos. I am so glad I listened to my friend's recommendation! Nadia did an outstanding job on my makeup for the engagement shoot, so I was thrilled to have her do my wedding day makeup, as well! She is punctual, professional, and a very talented makeup artist. I highly recommend her services and will certainly hire her again the next time I need professional makeup for a special event.

Brittany · Married on 05/14/2016

Not only is Nadia's work beautiful, she makes the expirience so much fun!

Courtney · Married on 04/23/2016

I loved working with Nadia! She did my makeup for my bridal portraits and for my big day and was amazing!:)

Makeup by Nadia 4
    Makeup by Nadia 5
    Makeup by Nadia 6

Elizabeth · Married on 12/27/2015

Nadia is the best! She does the exact look that you want and makes you look flawless! I loved working with her!

Kristi · Married on 10/12/2013

I used Nadia for my wedding two weeks ago and she did an amazing job!!! My make up looked great and lasted all night!!! I would highly recommend Nadia !!! thank you for a wonderful job!

Pam · Married on 08/03/2013

Nadia Lawler did a WONDERFUL job doing the makeup on my daughter (bride) and her sisters (maids of honors) for my daughter's wedding. She was on time for the event, very professional, and did an OUTSTANDING job on my daughter's makeup (including the placement of false eyelashes) and also on my other daughter's makeup and false eyelashes and my two other daughter's false eyelashes as well. So many people complimented on the beautiful makeup job that Nadia did. She has such an amazing talent as a makeup artist. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who wants a beautiful look for any type of event!!!!!

Megan · Married on 12/29/2012

Nadia did an amazing job on my make up on my wedding day! I have never felt so beautiful in my life! She arrived on time and is professional and very sweet! She also did my 5 year old daughter and my mother. They both looked wonderful! I would highly recommend her to anyone, especially a bride! Definitely worth every penny I spent!:)

I went to the MAC counter at Tyrone Mall because I really wanted to do my own make-up but I wanted to know how to make it look good and photoworthy without crossing the line into trashy (also my husband prefers the "natural look", he just doesn't know that "natural" still takes some work haha). Nadia showed me exactly how to do my makeup, drew it out for me with idiot proof directions for the day of, and picked out everything she used so I could recreate the look. Not only can she do make-up, she can show a fool like me how to do it too =D .

Danielle · Married on 04/14/2012

Nadia is absolutely fantastic! I heard about her through a friend who does hair. Since I live out of state, she worked with my schedule for a make-up trial. She listened to everything I said and gave me such a gorgeous natural look for my wedding day. I also had her come to the hotel where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. She brought all of her make-up and chair and went right to work. The girls looked stunning. Everyone loved chatting with her and one of the girls actually booked Nadia for her October wedding. Don't miss out!

Allison · Married on 11/19/2011

I was so happy with Nadia's work. I don't like to wear a lot of make up so I was a little nervous to get it done. But she assured me she would make me look completely natural and she was right. I was very happy with the natural look she gave me and felt beautiful all night.

Diana · Married on 12/12/2009

Nadia is absolutely amazing at what she does and extremely professional. I am a hair and makeup artist, so I'm very picky and she is the only person I would have trusted to do my makeup just right for my big day! I received countless compliments on my makeup and it looked gorgeous in my wedding photos as well.

• User519083 · event on: 05/07/2011

This was not the first time having my makeup done by Nadia. Each time is exceptional and loved the results. From a night out to college graduation, it's such a relief knowing I'll look flawless everytime!

Jodi · Married on 10/04/2008

Nadia did my makeup for my pictures the week before my wedding and day of, and that of my bridesmaids. She is absolutely a joy to work with, she listened to what I wanted and did and amazing job with everyone's makeup. I have used her for several events since then and she always does a fantastic job.

Nadia did an AMAZING job doing my make-up for my wedding. She was super flexible when my plans changed and always quick to respond any time I needed to contact her. She was great at picking the perfect make-up to give me exactly the look I was going for--she really listened to what I wanted. I could not have been happier with the way I looked--she is the best!

Jessica · event on: 06/13/2009

Nadia is awesome! Ive known her for years and she has done my make up for as long as I can remember furthermore, she knows exactly what the client wants and her work is absolutely amazing! I can go on and on but the bottom line is she's awesome!! :)

Jennifer · event on: 03/02/2012

Nadia did my makeup for my baby bump photo shoot. The pictures just wouldn't have been the same without it. She knew just what to do! My eyes popped in all the pictures. I could hardly believe it was me. The makeup looked fantastic and Nadia was professional but also made it fun. I would recommend her to anyone for any event. She can totally transform your face!

Candy · event on: 06/04/2011

Nadia was extremely professional and on point. When I questioned her about application and colors she gave me all of the information and more. I truly enjoyed the session and got rave reviews from everyone. I loved my look for the evening.

• User2664758 · event on: 01/07/2012

Nadia does great makeup- especially eyes. She's really good at tailoring makeup to specific skin tones and colors that are most suitable for the client. Nadia always listens to my vision and is able to give me exactly what I want. Highly recommend!

Kayla · event on: 09/01/2012

She did my makeup beautifully!!! Just the way I wanted it.I would recommened Nadia to anyone looking to get there makeup do.

• User2664797 · event on: 01/06/2012

Nadia did my makeup for a big birthday party event and she made me look more glamorous than I ever thought possible. I'm older than her average customer and she kept that in mind which I appreciated. She listened to what I wanted and did not do more than what I was comfortable with. She is an expert for any age!

Allicia · event on: 11/24/2011

I had a first date/meeting the parents dinner to attend and really wanted to make a good impression but I usually don't wear make-up. Nadia did a wonderful job at making my skin glow flawlessly, defined my eyes without too much drama with a neutral lip color that I was comfortable with. Needless to say, everything was fabulous, she very professional, very NEAT and did it all in a timely matter.

Blaire-Emily · event on: 03/30/2012

Nadia does a fantastic job, one of the things I love when she is doing my makeup is that she explains what she is doing so if I want I can try and do it myself!! I tell everyone to use her she is the BEST!!!