Makeup by Lauren Marie

Brooklyn, NY View map Visit website

Makeup by Lauren Marie is a wedding makeup service based in Brooklyn, New York. Owner Lauren Almeida is a professional makeup artist who has worked in the industry since 2018. Dedicated and passionate about her career, Lauren loves helping her clients feel beautiful and confident. When you are in the makeup chair, she will focus on enhancing your features and natural beauty with quality products and trusted techniques.

Makeup by Lauren Marie offers a variety of makeup looks, from full glam to natural and fresh. Before your big day, you can arrange a consultation with Lauren to discuss your ideas. She prioritizes good communication and client satisfaction with every booking and will do her best to deliver the perfect look. During your appointment, Lauren will make you feel at ease with light conversation and her warm, friendly approach.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$145

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$165

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Maria Married on 10/25/2022

The best ever

I loved Lauren I highly will recommend her!!!
    Alyssa H. Married on 10/02/2022

Lauren is a rockstar!

Lauren’s makeup skills are beyond impressive. She is friendly, professional and works magic. Lauren did makeup for my wedding including my bridal makeup, bridesmaids, my mom and my now MIL. Everyone was ecstatic with their results and went out of their way to mention how pleasant it was chatting with Lauren during the process. Trust me – hire Lauren and prepare to have your expectations exceeded in every way!
    Morgan W. Married on 10/02/2022

Loved Lauren!

Lauren is very talented! Typically not one to wear a lot of makeup, she effortlessly was able to give me a natural look that I loved! She was a fun addition to wedding morning as well!
  • illustration stars

Team

Lauren Almeida
Lauren Almeida
Owner

My love for make up started when 12 year old me got to buy make up for a middle school play. The idea of putting stuff on your face to make your eyes and cheeks pop had me mesmerized. As my passion for make up grew so did my love for making anyone who sat in my chair feel beautiful. Seeing someone feel so confident and beautiful brings me so much joy. My goal is to always make you feel like the absolute best version of yourself. I’m there to listen to your wants and deliver the look you imagined for your big day while sharing laughs and great conversion along the way.

11201 Brooklyn Greater New York City Metro Brooklyn, NY, 11201
Location of (Makeup by Lauren Marie)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding