Makeup by Kristen Farrah

McKinney, TX View map Visit website

Makeup by Kristen Farrah offers specialized beauty services to couples hosting their wedding celebrations in McKinney, Texas, and beyond. Kristen is a vibrant individual who is passionate about her profession and the joy she brings to nearly-wed pairs on their big day. This expert has more than half a decade of experience and uses her extensive knowledge to exceed the expectations of her clients.

Kristen is all about affording her couples a stress-free and streamlined planning process. Makeup by Kristen Farrah offers a myriad of services to capture the visions of its clients, delivering a dreamy look for the aisle and reception. Trials and consultations can be arranged, allowing to-be-weds the opportunity to get a glimpse of the exceptional work being done by Kristen. To guarantee a truly convenient experience, this expert performs her services on-site as well as offering group sessions for bridal parties.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Bea C. Married on 06/03/2022

The best mua!

Kristen did an AMAZING job doing all of our makeup for my wedding day. Every single person loved their makeup and Kristen never missed a beat with our timeline. She also did my makeup for my engagement and bridals and each time, it was a different look and it was exactly what I wanted. On my wedding day, she knocked it out of the park. How she managed to make me look glammed up but still keep it soft & natural is beyond me. I felt so beautiful and I got compliments the entire night. She is also the sweetest, so flexible for any of your needs, and always early! Thank you Kristen for everything!
    Sara K. Married on 05/21/2022

Highly Recommend

Professional, talented, 10/10! We had the best experience! I would definitely use Kristen again and recommend her to anyone looking for her services.
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best MUA in the world!!

When I say my wedding wouldn't be what it was without Kristen, I am not exaggerating. She made me feel beautiful and confident and is the sweetest soul. I never wear anything besides mascara normally and she was able to make me look like myself but bridal. It was magic. All of my bridesmaids looked STUNNING as well, and each look was so different for each girl. Some wanted glam some wanted natural makeup. She really accentuates YOU. I hired Kristen for my engagements, for my bridal shower, and for the wedding day and I have no regrets!! I even encouraged my best friend to use her this fall at her wedding. As cheesy as it sounds, it's more than makeup. Kristen made me FEEL like a bride. She made me FEEL beautiful. She made me FEEL confident.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

McKinney, Texas McKinney, TX, 75071
Location of (Makeup by Kristen Farrah)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding