Makeup by Kristen Farrah

McKinney, TX View map Visit website

Makeup by Kristen Farrah offers specialized beauty services to couples hosting their wedding celebrations in McKinney, Texas, and beyond. Kristen is a vibrant individual who is passionate about her profession and the joy she brings to nearly-wed pairs on their big day. This expert has more than half a decade of experience and uses her extensive knowledge to exceed the expectations of her clients.

Kristen is all about affording her couples a stress-free and streamlined planning process. Makeup by Kristen Farrah offers a myriad of services to capture the visions of its clients, delivering a dreamy look for the aisle and reception. Trials and consultations can be arranged, allowing to-be-weds the opportunity to get a glimpse of the exceptional work being done by Kristen. To guarantee a truly convenient experience, this expert performs her services on-site as well as offering group sessions for bridal parties.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

1 User photo

• Aly
    Aly Married on 05/15/2021

Perfect bridal makeup!

Kristen was absolutely amazing. She gave me the most gorgeous natural bridal makeup I could have ever asked for. My skin was completely flawless and I had the perfect dewy look. Kristen was very knowledgeable and knew exactly what products to use on my very dry skin. My makeup looked amazing the entire day and night, I hated having to wash it off! Kristen made my bridesmaids and I feel so beautiful and confident which helped make our big day even more perfect. I would highly recommend Kristen, 10/10!
    Maggie W. Married on 05/08/2021

Love love love!!

Kristen is awesome! She is such a sweet person, does amazing work, and truly cares to give you exactly what you’re looking for. She came to me for my bridal trial and showed her pictures of what I wanted and she did an excellent job! We did the same exact makeup for my wedding day and I absolutely loved it!! I felt so beautiful! I don’t normally wear a lot of makeup and she perfected the natural yet a little bit more than normal look I was going for. She’s very punctual and responsive to email/text. I’m so glad I found her on Instagram and that she was available for my wedding. I would 1000% recommend Kristen for your makeup needs! Check out her social media for pictures of her awesome work!
  • Jesi
    Jesi M. Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing wedding day makeup

Kristen was referred to me by a friend from my hair salon and she was nothing short of friendly, professional and fun! She did my bridal trial and wedding day makeup and made me look perfect! I asked for a natural look that was camera ready and she nailed it! I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Pricing

Makeup by Kristen Farrah Price Rates

McKinney, Texas McKinney, TX, 75071
Location of (Makeup by Kristen Farrah)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding