Majesta Patterson Weddings & Portraits

San Jose, CA View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

With an organic photojournalistic approach, my goal is to capture the fun and the romance on your special day so that you can remember your day with every emotion you felt, but also so others will feel like they were there with you. We love that we get to capture your day in all it's beauty and chaos. We feel extremely blessed to be capturing the special moments that evolve on your wedding day and look forward to hearing from you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Linzey Married on 06/17/2017
    Majesta was a dream to work with. I had a lot of questions but no question is too annoying; she was always so helpful, considerate, & quick to respond. We were nervous going into engagement pictures because those can be awkward, but Majesta was laid-back, easy to work with, knew how to get us to laugh, reminded us to smile, we had a blast. She just made it so completely enjoyable. When we got our engagement pictures we were blown away-seriously never seen such gorgeous use of light & color; I want to order & frame all of them because they’re all amazing. Leading up to the wedding she sent us a useful questionnaire about schedule for the day, shot list, etc. She also effortlessly worked with our vendors on flow of the day & how to do each thing where which was a huge help. I knew day of the wedding that we wouldn’t have to worry about our photographer & videographer (Majesta's awesome husband Zach)because they were consistently easy to work with. Wedding day with them went flawless; they had this great idea to steal us away during sunset to do some more couple pictures & I am SO glad we did because again the lighting is flawless & they perfectly capture such beautiful moments. I was worried about was family pictures because it was A LOT of people. However Majesta handled it flawlessly-she had our list of groupings & effectively but politely got through a lot of group shots in maybe 20 minutes. We received our pictures within our contract time frame & again are having the hardest time choosing which to order, frame, & blow up because they’re all spectacular. Majesta beautifully captured every single detail, look & moment. If you're looking for a photographer, do not waste your time-just talk to & book Majesta. You will not be let down the entire time whatsoever. Wedding planning is already so time-consuming & stressful; relieve some stress & book her. You'll have piece of mind knowing you are guaranteed a relaxing experience with her & numerous gorgeous pictures.
  • User1614992 2+ years ago
    Majesta is the best photographer I've found. She is prompt, joyous and genuinely loves her job. The fact that she will also take the best pictures makes her the perfect photographer. I would hire her again and again and again and again!
    Colleen Married on 07/20/2013
    I recently got married in Carmel and used Majesta as my photographer and her husband as my videographer. The two of them are truly a dream team who produce amazing work. She captured my wedding day perfectly and I LOVE her style of photography. Majesta is extremely professional and easy to work with and I could not recommend her more. Looking back at my wedding, this was the best investment we made in the planning process.

San Jose, 95123
Location of (Majesta Patterson Weddings & Portraits)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding