dimsdale ave, Lewiston, ME 04240 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Magical DJ Productions

Lewiston, Maine-www.mainedjsteve.com

Dear Bride and Groom

Please let me congratulate you on your upcoming wedding because it will be the biggest day of your life. I would like to offer my services to help you bring together a Perfect Magical Day for your wedding ceremony and/or reception.

I would like to inform you, I am not just an ordinary DJ, and I am one of the ONLY DJ Magicians in the State of Maine. What does that mean to you? I will be happy to explain.

Magical DJ Productions, by DJ Steve, Also Known as The Great Stephan (Magician) out of Lewiston Maine. I have taking my DJ services to a higher level that No other DJ can do.

Not only are you getting my DJ services but you are also getting my magic talent as well!

Now, you may or may not know this, but your DJ is the heart of your reception, and not having the right DJ can really make a reception a Drag.

Your DJ should be just as important as the Dress you are going to wear, to your caterer. Your DJ acts as the Event Coordinator at your reception and its important that the DJ follows thru with changes and knows when to make a change when things are not going as planned. You want a DJ that is FUN, Easy to list too. WHO DOESN'T DRINK.

I am going to give you FREE NO CHARGE (175.00 savings) of 1-hour walk around magic. Great for dinner time strolling and help set the mood with your guests before the dancing starts.

Over 50,000-song library

High tech DJ system

I will dress in a suit or Shorts and t-shirt to blend into your event theme.

You will have lights at no extra cost

You will have Karaoke prior upon or request, at not additional charge. Needs to be requested to bring and set up.

I love to sing!

Your own online Wedding Planner

1 Hour FREE walk-around Magic (min 4 hour wedding)

And last but not least, Great Memories!

Along with my Great DJ services, I am a professional MC, which is the most important part of your DJ Contract. Your DJ can make or Break your wedding reception, I am the one you will count on to make sure all special music is played, all announcements are made and that everything goes as scheduled. (I am like your event planner), but I just make it happen.

I have been performing magic for over 20 years, all over Maine and NewHampshire, from home parties to large stage shows. I am very well known in my community and don't be surprise if many of your guest know me. You will be getting a true entertainer and someone that comes with many years of experience to help bring life to your party.

My prices are quite reasonable and quite normal for experienced DJs. But your not getting a Normal DJ you are getting a Magical DJ with additional Magic entertainment that no other DJ can do. (Look how much money, I just saved you?) 2 entertainers for the price of one.

My Prices are

600.00 4 hour of services (No Magic) With Magic 650.00

750.00 5 hours with 1 hour Magic walk around

900.00 6 hours 1-hour magic walk around

100.00 for each addition hour.

The only extras I have because I include just about everything, with out nickel and dimming with adds -ones. But this I cannot give away free.

250.00 Wedding dove act during ceremony

350.00 Kids magic 45 minute show during your reception once after the formalities (this would need to take place in a separate room, for all the kiddoes (with this I would have an experienced DJ assistant that will keep the music and party going while I entertain the kiddies, than I will resume as the Maine DJ.

600.00 for a 1-hour Stage show, this is Great if you are having a Chemical Free event, and or Dancing is not your thing. A great to entertain your guest.

200.00 Make the Bride and Groom magically appear out of No-where

Now, after reading this, you may never hear of magic during a wedding. Nothing like making you're wedding more magical and doing something Different than most receptions.

Thank you, Magical DJ Productions, Maine

895addc08f6d7d77 1524153191 b18b20ebeb0194f8 1524153191 c69f14ec8235ba46 152415

1 Reviews for Magical DJ Productions

Janelle · Married on 06/29/2019

Such a fun DJ

Steve was great! He worked with us and full filled every request to make our day the most awesomely perfect day ever! Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Magical DJ Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1251
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Karaoke
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Magical DJ Productions 1
    FREE Walk Around Magic with Magical DJ Productions
    That's Right, You will be getting one of the ONLY DJ magicians in the state of Maine, who is a professional DJ and Magician. So get 2 types of entertainments for the price of 1.You cannot get this from any other DJ. and My Prices are great. Email me for Free detailsMust book Early!!! Get your date before someone else does. I cannot get you a replacement DJ For this. However I do have another working Professional DJ for non magic events

• dimsdale ave Lewiston, 04240 See on map