Magaly Barajas Photography

Palmdale, CA View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Magaly Barajas Photography is a wedding photographer located in Los Angeles, California. Photographer Magaly majored in photojournalism and business management while in college and began a career in photography soon after. Magaly Barajas will capture your love story using her photojournalistic approach and is willing to travel for your special day.

Couples will enjoy the consultations and planning assistance that Magaly Barajas Photography offers for engagements, weddings, and elopements. The basic wedding package includes four hours of coverage, a print release, and a personal online gallery of your wedding. Couples wishing to elope are offered a separate package, including two and a half hours of coverage and printing rights. Travel expenses are not included in the elopement package pricing.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Add'l Hours
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Andrea H. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Magaly captured everything we wanted

We chose magaly based off of pictures we had seen on her site. We really wanted pictures that we could look back on and truly see all of our genuine emotions on that day. Magaly delivered on all of that and more. You can see how happy and excited we and all of our guests were. She captured all of the emotional moments and got some amazing shots of the scenery. The quality of the pictures are beautiful. Communication through out the whole process was great, she answered all of our questions and continously sent emails of tips and reminders. We couldn't be happier with our pictures.
  • Andrea
    Andrea E. Married on 05/12/2021

Best photographer EVER

Magaly!! Thank you so much for our beautiful engagement pictures! I enjoyed every minute and you made everything so easy. My favorite thing about your work was how you captured everything from the beautiful sunset, ocean, and our genuine smiles which were usually giggles and bursts of laughter.
    Thank you for being so friendly and professional from the time you received my DM to the end of our photoshoot. Traveling all the way from Florida wasn’t easy and I admit I was nervous about how it would play out but trusting you and your work was the best decision! Thank you also for willing to travel, we truly appreciate it.
    I’ve recommended you to all of my friends and although they’re from Florida, you never know!
    Manny and I are thinking of going back some time and will definitely have you in mind for pictures!

Blessing to you, your family, and your business!
    Andrea and Manny❤️
  • Arielle
    Arielle H. Married on 04/24/2020

Photographer

I could not recommend Magaly enough. Due to Covid-19 we decided to postpone our big wedding to 2021 and in the meantime, have a small backyard ceremony this year. We initially didn’t plan to hire a photographer since our wedding budget was already put towards our initial big wedding. I decided at the last minute that I wanted this small ceremony to be captured as well and I am so glad I did. Magaly worked with our budget because she truly cared more about us having photos of our special day than the money. She worked with us because it was important to her, which really speaks volumes to the kind of person Magaly is. She delivered beautiful photos that we will forever cherish. Magaly arrived right on time, was incredibly patient, kind and professional. She even offered to stay longer than the allotted time since she noticed I was feeling stressed. Magaly gave direction but also allowed and encouraged us to be ourselves. She captured it all, the candid moments, the not so easy family portraits, the intimate shots and everything in between. We’re so grateful. Thank you Magaly!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1310 E Ave R4 Palmdale, CA, 93550
661-3693460
Location of (Magaly Barajas Photography)

Magaly Barajas Photography frequently asked questions

Magaly Barajas Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files
Magaly Barajas Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
Magaly Barajas Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
Magaly Barajas Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Magaly Barajas Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
Magaly Barajas Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding