Mady Bell Events

San Luis Obispo, CA View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Mady Bell Events is a professional wedding planning service catering to the greater San Luis Obispo area. Their experienced team offers a wide range of packages to couples, helping them organize every aspect of their special day. With a passion for design and a keen eye for detail, they can help you create your ideal wedding experience.

Along with a number of specialized packages, Mady Bell Events also offers an a la carte option, letting you choose what services they provide to you. Their most popular package includes every detail of organization, from finding the perfect venue to planning seating charts. This team offers a Wedding Management package, letting them take care of all the little details on your special day while you enjoy the celebrations. They also cater to destination weddings, and are always happy to speak to prospective clients and offer consultations.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$4,400

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Karina
    Karina M. Getting married on 06/17/2023

Best wedding coordinator

Mady was such a pleasure to work with. We hired her for the day of coordination and I felt like I got so much more than that. Leading up to the wedding she contacted vendors, answered any questions I had, and was available to do venue walk-throughs to ensure I felt comfortable for the weekend of the wedding. She supported our entire weekend of events and made sure everything went smoothly. I really cannot say enough good things about her.

In addition to her ability to communicate, punctuality, and effectiveness, she also had a team of people supporting her during the weekend. Her assistants were professional and well trained. Behind the scenes they were making sure people where were they needed to be so that the day flowed smoothly without any trouble. Not to mention the text alerts Mady set up for the wedding party which also supported timeliness.

The day after the wedding she even went out of her way to deliver our cake for us. Our family loved her so much that we asked her to stick around and watch wedding footage with us. She basically felt like family by the end of our event. I could not recommend her more!
  • Angel
    Angel L. Married on 10/22/2022

Awesome wedding planner!

Mady was amazing to work with! My husband and I partnered with Mady for 1.5 years for the full planning & design of our wedding. She helped every step of the way -- finding our venue, finding, research, and corresponding with vendors, keeping us on track, and handled the day-of perfectly.

Mady is always so positive and professional, eager to help with anything that comes up. She goes above and beyond, like letting us borrow some of her decor and arranging our mock florals. Because we don't live in the area, Mady was so helpful in meeting with vendors on our behalf and Zooming us for things like design meetings. Towards the end, we met weekly on Zoom to make sure nothing slipped through the cracks. One of Mady's biggest strengths is her design eye, which was where we needed the most help with! She comes from an interior design backgrounds, and we really trusted her with the aesthetics, which we think really paid off!

We were ultimately so surprised by how smoothly our wedding weekend went, and Mady was a huge part of that!
  • illustration stars

Team

Mady Bell
Mady Bell
Owner / Lead Planner

My name is Mady and I am the owner and lead planner at Mady Bell Events! While I was planning my own wedding, I fell in love with the process and decided to make a career out of it. I have a passion for design, being creative, and making connections with people.
I live in San Luis Obispo, CA, with my partner and our two dogs, Joey and Blue. We love going wine tasting, hiking, and just enjoying this gorgeous place that we are lucky enough to live in.
Let's get together, have a coffee or a glass of wine, and talk about what your dream wedding looks like. I would love to hear about it and help you make it happen!

San Luis Obispo San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401
316-217-1288
Location of (Mady Bell Events)
75 Higuera St Suite 120 San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401