Dallas, TX 75206 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Madeline Shea Photoreaphy

I love working with effortless lovers who want the raw and authentic moments in life captured! Marriage is one of the coolest gifts we have been given and I would love to be the photographer that captures your special day! I carefully work with each client to get to know you and your story. I tailor each session to ensure that every client will get the best possible photos that will last you a lifetime! Let's connect and make something magical!

Follow Madeline Shea Photoreaphy on

• The Nickel Photographer
  • Tyna Chenoweth Photography
  • Marcus Dudley Photography

4 Reviews for Madeline Shea Photoreaphy

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2019

Madeline is Amazing

I found Madeline via instagram and instantly fell in love with her style. I hate being photographed and she made me feel absolutely gorgeous in my engagement and wedding photos. She is so nice and make sure that you are comfortable in taking the photos and she also is so knowledgeable of amazing places to shoot around Dallas.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Sam

Sam Pike · Married on 07/20/2019

Madeline captures the real YOU

Choosing Madeline to be a part of our wedding was the best decision we ever made. She went above and beyond to work within our budget and was the only photographer we contacted who really made us feel like she wanted to work with us. Our engagement shoot was SO much fun, all thanks to Madeline's sense of adventure and eye for natural beauty!! We felt comfortable from the moment we met her, she's down to earth and it felt like we were just taking pictures in the woods with an old friend. Cut to our wedding day and we were at ease the entire time, despite big-day jitters! Madeline kept us on track so we never had to worry about our timeline and could focus on the day itself. She is such a positive light. As for our photos, they are absolutely perfect, she truly captured who we are. We are constantly complimented on how stunning the photos are. If you are thinking about booking Madeline, do it while you can! You will be so happy that you did.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Katherine · Married on 12/01/2018

The real mvp

Madeline was the best hire we made for our wedding. She is wildly talented & went above and beyond to make our wedding (and planning) so wonderful! She is communicative (and responsive), reliable, ORGANIZED, and I could trust her judgement on everything she touched for our wedding, which only gave me eleventy-billion LESS things to stress about! Madeline has great professional relationships! Her second shooter, Madison Katlin was superb... she also recommended our videographer, and our florist- all of which were fantastic! We just received an enormous gallery of beautiful moments where she captured us so perfectly. We are obsessed, and her work is stunning! Fun fact- On our wedding night, Madeline was the first (maybe the ONLY) one to respond to my panic text while my new husband was choking on his dinner! She sprinted to the cottage, Heimlich-ready! Cut to... he’s good. 😅 But as per usual, she responded impressively fast, and it was just another moment where Madeline had our back!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Madeline Shea Photoreaphy Pricing

Madeline Shea Photoreaphy Price Rates

• Dallas, 75206 See on map
    Location of (Madeline Shea Photoreaphy)