Maddie Gasper Designs

Lowell, MI View map

• Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Florist!

I am so happy that I worked with Maddie Gasper Designs for my wedding. Maddie was so accommodating and didn’t push me out of my comfort zone. I was upfront about my budget and she worked with me to keep the price down. We had an open discussion about flower types and prices, and she made sure that she understood what I wanted. Maddie put together bouquets for myself, bridesmaids, and our flower girl. She also made boutonnieres and corsages for the groom, groomsmen, and other family members. She also made flower arrangements to fit into milk jugs and pails that I brought to her to decorate our venue. Everything was gorgeous! I had numerous guests complement our flowers. Maddie made a fantastic effort to understand me as a bride and my vision for our wedding, and she was financially conscientious. I loved working with her, and I highly suggest her for any event.
  • User2339204 2+ years ago
    Maddie is wonderful. She was recommended to me by through a family friend. She was easy to get ahold of, thorough, professional, kind, and went above and beyond for us. She's willing to work within your budget; something I really appreciated. I was absolutely in awe of the arrangements that she provided for our wedding; they were far better than I could have ever imagined. Maddie is incredibly gifted and thoughtful, which is apparent in the work that she does. She saw the vision that I had for our wedding and she made it happen. I can't say enough great things about her!

503 N.Washington St. Lowell, 49331
Location of (Maddie Gasper Designs)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding