Mackenzie Smith Photo

Austin, TX View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Mackenzie Smith Photo is a wedding photography company based in Austin, Texas. Owner Mackenzie is passionate about her craft. She believes that great wedding photography is about more than lighting and composition; it is a celebration of belonging. It is about the moments and emotions that bring people together and transform their lives forever. To that end, Mackenzie is more of a facilitator than a director; her goal is to cultivate a space in which you feel free to be yourself. Your love is wonderful and precious, and Mackenzie can’t wait to see you shine.

Mackenzie Smith Photo is looking forward to your big day. Wedding package features include eight or more hours of event coverage, editing services, hundreds of digital images, an online proof gallery, and more. Engagement and lifestyle packages are also available.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

David H. Married on 10/16/2021

Talented | kind | professional | hard-working | exceeding all expectations!

TALENTED | KIND | PROFESSIONAL | HARD-WORKING | EXCEEDING ALL EXPECTATIONS!

Hello Friends! As a prior professional Wedding Photographer myself I can honestly tell you this gal is the TRUTH! Besides being SO TALENTED, Mackenzie is one of the kindest and most humble people you’re likely to meet. Here’s the deal:

My wife & I’s Wedding Photogrpaher cancelled less than 2 months before our big day and we were left scrambling! Mackenzie jumped in on incredibly short notice and delivered so far above our wildest expectations! Having such a kind, confident and professional photographer really helped us relax and know our day would be covered. From the moment we hired her to the literal day after the wedding when she delivered the sneak peaks it has been a delight to get to know Mackenzie! All I can say is our relationship will for sure go beyond couple/Photographer. We consider her a friend.

Trust me when I tell you, you will never find a more talented & truly wonderful photographer than we did in her. So do yourself a favor and just book this chick ASAP. She’s so beyond worth it!

Oh.. and did I mention the photos are STUNNING!!!!!?!!!!!
    🤩🤩🤩
  • Kelsie
    Kelsie T. Married on 08/12/2021

Welcoming | fun | talented

Mackenzie took some branding photos of me for my company and I had the privilege to work with her on a styled shoot. She was extremely professional in both cases. I will be recommending Mackenzie to future clients and would love to work with her again!

Branding Photos: I am not the most comfortable in front of the camera but Mackenzie's fun spirit left me wanting to do another shoot with her immediately! She is talented, laid back and one of the sweetest humans I have ever met! She was able to capture pictures of me that perfectly represented my brand.

Styled Shoot: Mackenzie and I teamed up on creating a styled shoot together. I came to her with a vision and she captured it perfectly! She is always thinking outside of the box and brings such a creative mindset to the table.
  • Ashley
    Ashley D. Married on 08/01/2021

Amazing photographer!!!

If you are in search of a photographer, Mackenzie is AMAZING!!! She is so genuine, easy to talk to, and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. My fiancé and I had our engagement photos taken with her and we had such a fun time taking them! 100% would recommend Mackenzie over and over again for any type of photo session. Not only did we feel comfortable during our session, but we are in awe with how amazing our photos turned out. She captured every moment perfectly and gave us more than perfect images that we will cherish forever!

Real Weddings

Team

Mackenzie Smith
Mackenzie Smith
Owner

Hello! I am so glad you stopped by. I’ve been shooting weddings for the past year & have loved every step of the way. I believe that being a photographer is more than just showing up with a camera. It’s cultivating a space for others to come exactly as they are & capturing their heart & true love. As wild as your adventure might be, its yours to embrace & deserves to be remembered for years to come.

Austin, Texas Austin, TX, 78739
Location of (Mackenzie Smith Photo)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding