Collegeville, PA 19426 Map · Phone number

About M2 Photography

We are M2 Photography, an intrepid husband-wife wedding and lifestyle photography team. We live our lives side-by-side, adventuring together & documenting the loves and lives of other amazing couples around the country and around the world.

Follow M2 Photography on

Change your perspective
Change your perspective
Snowy days in the city
Snowy days in the city
How cute are those wreaths?
How cute are those wreaths?
Get lost together
B&W adds such elegance
B&W adds such elegance
Nothing better than laughing
Nothing better than laughing
The way he looks at her...
The way he looks at her...
One with nature
Come and sit with me
Come and sit with me
Glorious sunsets
Glorious sunsets
"Are they laughing at me?"
"Are they laughing at me?"
Full of smiles
Just you and me
Just you and me
Nothing but us for miles
Nothing but us for miles
Stunning bling on that ring!
Stunning bling on that ring!
Jumping for joy!

M2 Photography 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/15/2019

Beyond happy with m2

In my opinion, your wedding photographer is one of the most important decisions you make while wedding planning. I know that I will struggle to remember every detail of the day, but I am sure my wedding photos will help me remember how beautiful and fun the day was.

M2 Photography goes above and beyond all expectations. Michael and Melissa are some of the most talented, kindest, funniest people we have ever met. We had so much with them on our wedding day, and they made it so easy for us to focus on each other and how excited we were to be getting married. Our photos are so beautiful and looking back on them I feel all the butterflies I felt on my wedding day.

Taking pictures throughout the city of Philadelphia could not have been easier with them. They scoped out the perfect spots, and they had us laughing and sharing sweet moments throughout the day. During the ceremony and party they captured great shots without ever being distracting. I would seriously recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Stephanie

Lindsey · Married on 05/25/2019

Simply Stunning

Usually photographers stay behind the scenes, and you want them to. Michael and Melissa were so into our daughter's wedding - creating settings, inspiring mood and capturing stolen moments through their warm and thoughtful suggestions - their photos went above and beyond any photography we have ever seen. I'll never forget how after photographing me helping my daughter into her wedding gown they created and captured the most special moment, by saying impromptu "okay, take her hand. Now give her one piece of advice" - and everything I was thinking and feeling during this beautiful moment, which would have otherwise disappeared, was captured on film and video. Luckily the makeup person was still there, because we both would have cried our makeup off. They possess perfect professional instincts, knowing when to direct a shot and when to step into the background and simply record what's happening. And the end result, their work is beyond breathtaking. Since the wedding was just two weeks ago, we've only received some teaser photos, but if they are anything like the engagement pictures (which our family and friends liken to the gorgeous lifestyle photos in a West Elm catalog), we have no doubt that they will be perfect. Can't wait to see! Thank you, thank you Michael and Melissa for preserving the best day and evening of all of our lives.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    M2 Photography 8

M2 Photography's reply:

This just made our entire week! It was such an honor to photograph the magic those two make together and such a joy to capture all the love of their wedding. xoxo

Thank you for your sweet words!
  • Randi

Randi · Married on 10/07/2018

Ah-mazing.

Have you seen M2's photographs? Yes? Then you probably don't need me to tell you how amazing they are! We interviewed a couple photographers before we made a decision. We actually thought we had already decided to go with someone else when we met Michael and Melissa, but we went to the meeting anyway. We both left totally surprised that we were for throwing away our initial plan and going with M2. And we're so glad we did! Michael and Melissa were wonderful to work with. They made the process smooth and easy, and more natural feeling for two weirdo-nerds like myself and my husband. We went with a package that included an "adventure" shoot and an album. The adventure shoot made us feel like oldhats at getting our picture taken by the time of our wedding. Melissa and Michael have a bunch of fun quirky tricks for getting great photos and having the process be fun. When our wedding teasers came in, my husband and I looked through them together. He turned to me and said, I'm so glad we went with M2. Worth every penny.

Sent on 12/13/2018
    M2 Photography 9

M2 Photography's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful words. Thank you for allowing me to bring out my inner weirdo-nerd too :) You two are amazing and have such a beautiful connection. We are so happy that we were on that journey with you!

M2 Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Collegeville, 19426 See on map