Collegeville, PA 19426 Map · Phone number

About M2 Photography

We are M2 Photography, an intrepid husband-wife wedding and lifestyle photography team. We live our lives side-by-side, adventuring together & documenting the loves and lives of other amazing couples around the country and around the world.

Follow M2 Photography on

Change your perspective
Change your perspective
Snowy days in the city
Snowy days in the city
How cute are those wreaths?
How cute are those wreaths?
Get lost together
B&W adds such elegance
B&W adds such elegance
Nothing better than laughing
Nothing better than laughing
The way he looks at her...
The way he looks at her...
One with nature
Come and sit with me
Come and sit with me
Glorious sunsets
Glorious sunsets
"Are they laughing at me?"
"Are they laughing at me?"
Full of smiles
Just you and me
Just you and me
Nothing but us for miles
Nothing but us for miles
Stunning bling on that ring!
Stunning bling on that ring!
Jumping for joy!

M2 Photography 6
M2 Photography 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Cozzetta · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful work and beautiful people!

I cannot recommend M2 enough! Don't bother to look any further! It took my now husband and I a very long time to settle on a photographer / videographer. I work in the film business so I had such a hard time relenting the camera to someone else (thanks Melissa and Michael for putting up with that!). None of our options felt right -- until we met M2. We loved their work and we loved that they would be taking care of photo, video, drone, and photo booth. (Not to mention that their photo/video packages and all they include cannot be beat!) But what we loved even more was Melissa and Michael, the couple and founders of M2. We love how they look at love and how they approach their work. They are true artists and believers in love which comes across in every frame. And they are both such genuinely kind and funny people who make you feel comfortable from the moment you meet them.

We did our engagement shoot with them and the photos blew us and our family and friends away with the beauty, love and fun they captured. Our wedding was in August so we just got a teaser thus far, but WOW. They give you all the traditional shots you would ever want, but also an array of unique perspectives and contrast that makes their work so special and different from your "typical" wedding photographer. Also, they are so good at going with the flow but making sure they get everything. We had an extraordinarily busy wedding day and a huge wedding party and M2 just rolled with it and helped us to feel at ease no matter what.

Sent on 09/23/2019
    M2 Photography 8
    M2 Photography 9
    M2 Photography 10
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/15/2019

Beyond happy with m2

In my opinion, your wedding photographer is one of the most important decisions you make while wedding planning. I know that I will struggle to remember every detail of the day, but I am sure my wedding photos will help me remember how beautiful and fun the day was.

M2 Photography goes above and beyond all expectations. Michael and Melissa are some of the most talented, kindest, funniest people we have ever met. We had so much with them on our wedding day, and they made it so easy for us to focus on each other and how excited we were to be getting married. Our photos are so beautiful and looking back on them I feel all the butterflies I felt on my wedding day.

Taking pictures throughout the city of Philadelphia could not have been easier with them. They scoped out the perfect spots, and they had us laughing and sharing sweet moments throughout the day. During the ceremony and party they captured great shots without ever being distracting. I would seriously recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Stephanie

Lindsey · Married on 05/25/2019

Simply Stunning

Usually photographers stay behind the scenes, and you want them to. Michael and Melissa were so into our daughter's wedding - creating settings, inspiring mood and capturing stolen moments through their warm and thoughtful suggestions - their photos went above and beyond any photography we have ever seen. I'll never forget how after photographing me helping my daughter into her wedding gown they created and captured the most special moment, by saying impromptu "okay, take her hand. Now give her one piece of advice" - and everything I was thinking and feeling during this beautiful moment, which would have otherwise disappeared, was captured on film and video. Luckily the makeup person was still there, because we both would have cried our makeup off. They possess perfect professional instincts, knowing when to direct a shot and when to step into the background and simply record what's happening. And the end result, their work is beyond breathtaking. Since the wedding was just two weeks ago, we've only received some teaser photos, but if they are anything like the engagement pictures (which our family and friends liken to the gorgeous lifestyle photos in a West Elm catalog), we have no doubt that they will be perfect. Can't wait to see! Thank you, thank you Michael and Melissa for preserving the best day and evening of all of our lives.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    M2 Photography 11

M2 Photography's reply:

This just made our entire week! It was such an honor to photograph the magic those two make together and such a joy to capture all the love of their wedding. xoxo

Thank you for your sweet words!

M2 Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Collegeville, 19426 See on map