Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements

Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements

We admit it--we left our hearts in San Francisco. And Monterey. And Big Sur. And Santa Cruz. And Half Moon Bay... Okay, you get the picture. Since 2003, our California officiants have performed hundreds of weddings and vow renewals for both residents of and visitors to this beautiful state. Whether you imagine your ceremony at an upscale San Francisco hotel, on the beach overlooking the Pacific, at an intimate Monterey B & B, or nestled among redwoods in a California park, we'll help you bring your vision to reality. And if you don't know what you envision yet, no worries--we're really good at helping you uncover what will ultimately be the perfect wedding ceremony experience for you. We know what questions to ask! It'll be a piece of cake for your officiant to take that vision and help you turn it into reality.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Licensed (2)
Civil Union (1)
Customized Vows (1)
No Denomination (1)

My wife and I were completely stressed out about planning our wedding. Just figuring out the location stressed us out. We then decided to look into elopement packages and came across Blue Sky Elopements; Maureen made the entire process so easy and personal. One line that stood out to me was when Maureen said "All you need is to show up to the location with the rings and wedding license and ill take care of the rest". This is exactly what my now wife and I were looking for. From the free 15 minute consultation all the way up to wedding day and coordinating all the vendors. Our wedding was perfect and stress free. Definitely recommend Maureen and Blue Sky Elopement's.

Profile Picture Colby, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography

Maureen and her team are unbelievable! They helped me plan my dream wedding from 3000 miles away and it went off without a hitch. I had a minor hiccup with a vendor early on and Maureen had the issue fixed within hours - no nonsense. Thank you!

Profile Picture Grace, 8/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Our experience with Blue Sky was exactly what my husband and I had hoped for! Our expecatations were exceeded for our small elopement ceremony in SF. From finding the perfect venue to exchange our vows and making a potentially stressful day fun and enjoyable, blue sky was truly exceptional. I highly recommend their services for anyone looking to have a small wedding!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/29/17, 1 Review