Blue Sky Elopements

San Francisco, CA View map

$2,000 Typical Price

We admit it--we left our hearts in San Francisco. And Monterey. And Big Sur. And Santa Cruz. And Half Moon Bay... Okay, you get the picture. Since 2003, our California officiants have performed hundreds of weddings and vow renewals for both residents of and visitors to this beautiful state. Whether you imagine your ceremony at an upscale San Francisco hotel, on the beach overlooking the Pacific, at an intimate Monterey B & B, or nestled among redwoods in a California park, we'll help you bring your vision to reality. And if you don't know what you envision yet, no worries--we're really good at helping you uncover what will ultimately be the perfect wedding ceremony experience for you. We know what questions to ask! It'll be a piece of cake for your officiant to take that vision and help you turn it into reality.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$2,000

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$1,650

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$73

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Presbyterian
Quaker
Sikhism
Taoist

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA

Marjan A. Married on 03/27/2019

Perfect San Francisco Wedding

Blue Sky Elopement delivered on their promise of making our day beautiful and stress-free. I never had to worry or wonder about anything. Maureen and her team are very professional and knowledgeable. She helped us find the most perfect location and I’m forever grateful for that. Thank you Blue Sky Elopement!!!

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Yea, Marjan! So happy you're happy!!! And very grateful that you took the time to review our services. Wishing you and William years of love and happiness!!

Maureen and the San Francisco Blue Sky team.
  • Brittany
    Brittany W. Married on 01/03/2019

San Francisco City Hall Elopement

My husband and I recently eloped at San Francisco City Hall. As we both live in Ohio and have very hectic schedules, we were nervous about planning a destination ceremony. Maureen, Ashley and the team at Blue Sky Elopements made the entire process stress-free and seamless. From the first conversation we had with Maureen, my husband and I had 100% confidence in her and Blue Sky's services. The team and our selected vendors were in constant communication with us, making sure we were well ahead of planning deadlines. On the day of the ceremony, everything ran like clockwork. Our officiate, florist, photographer and hair/makeup artist were wonderful. Our ceremony was exactly what my husband and I wanted, and we were able to truly enjoy the day. Thank you Blue Sky Elopements!
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn G. Married on 12/27/2018

California Elopement

Blue Sky Elopement made my wedding easy and stress free. They took the brunt, and worked hard to get our permits for our location in advance, so even with a Government shutdown our wedding still took place. All my vendors were lovely, professional, and surpassed our expectations! Maureen was fantastic,and very knowledgeable. She was able see my vision for a location and lead me in the right direction! I highly recommend Blue Sky Elopements for anyone planning to elope, let them do the work, so you can enjoy your day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

San Francisco, CA, 94115
Location of (Blue Sky Elopements)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding