340 Kupu Place, Honolulu, HI 96817 Map · Phone number

About Lynn Yee Makeup

Lynn Yee Makeup is a talnted, professional, on-site makeup and hair service located in Honolulu, Hawaii. With a focus on modern and natural makeup artistry, you'll look and feel like the best version of yourself. Lynn Yee Makeup believes artistry and service are of great importance and they strive to execute your wedding vision through cosmetics. If you’re not sure what you want, their skilled stylists will create a customized look that compliments your style and personality. You will leave feeling pampered, comfortable, and confident.

Lynn Yee Makeup offers consultations to ensure you and your party are getting the looks you want for your wedding day. They provide hair and makeup trials so there are no surprises on the big day. From hair extensions to airbrush makeup, Lynn Yee Makeup can make it happen. Other services include:

• Multiple stylists

img1621
patty wedding
img0520img0520 copy1
Lynn Yee Makeup
manali anne photography brazilian room wedding
jess 2

Lynn Yee Makeup 2
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 07/05/2019

HUGE fan of Lynn! :)

Lynn is SO professional and perfectly captured my wedding day look. I am so grateful to have found a makeup artist who was able to do a natural yet glam look for my wedding day. She responds so quickly to emails and keeps you updated (I don't know how she does it!). She was so sweet and has such a great heart. She also kept to the schedule so we didn't have any problems with timing on the day of. My bridesmaids and I raved on how well she did her work. I had no problems with my updo or makeup throughout the day and my bridesmaids as well.

I HIGHLY recommend that you do a hair and makeup trial then do a photoshoot after. I felt that it really helped to know how the makeup will wear on you throughout the day so there won't be any unforeseen mishaps on the day of. You also get some really great photos! During my trial run Lynn realized that my eyeliner transferred to the top of my lid, so we were able to fix it on the day of the wedding day to have a thinner line and more lashes and I had no problems on the day of.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Keli Nakata · Married on 02/12/2019

As good as it gets!

Lynn is amazing. You can tell that she's been passionate about makeup for a long time because she has an instinct for helping you achieve the exact look you want without overdoing it. If you look at her Instagram account you can see that she's not only talented, but also very versatile - she does flawless, natural beauty looks but also high fashion photo shoot looks too. Lynn is the sweetest, easiest person to work with. She's a great listener, very humble, and quite knowledgeable about skin care (I asked her for advice and got great results!) I'd highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Elle A · Married on 12/29/2018

Thank You, Lynn!

I cannot express how grateful and blessed I am to have met Lynn. She was the ONLY hair/makeup artist who happily agreed to grab coffee and chat with me while I was visiting Hawaii. Other artists replied saying that it's not customary to meet up until the trial or the day-of the wedding. As an out-of-state bride, I really wanted to meet with potential vendors in person to see if we connected before my husband and I officially booked their services. From the initial exchanges to the actual day-of our wedding, Lynn was professional, punctual, and overall such a joy to work with the entire year. She helped me with not just all the hair/makeup concerns I had, but also with any non-related wedding planning questions as well. She genuinely really cares and always made me feel like I was her most important client.

Lynn was such an important part of our wedding. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life and it was because of her magic touch. My hair and makeup lasted the whole day through the strong Hawaiian winds and non-stop crying - we started really early in the morning too. Even when I asked for a change the day-of, she was extremely accommodating. I received TONS of compliments about my look. My husband and I got some preview photos from our wedding photographer and they perfectly reflect how amazing Lynn is at what she does. Lynn also did my mom's hair/makeup and my husband's facial grooming/makeup/hair. Her assistants, who were just as personable and talented as Lynn, did my mom-in-law's and bridesmaids' hair/makeup. Everyone looked their best and I can't thank Lynn enough.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Lynn Yee Makeup FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• A Tale Ahead Photography
    A Tale Ahead Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Lynn was such a pleasant experience! Lynn was very professional and punctual - we all know how important that is on a wedding day! She listened to the bride's needs and gave her a truly natural and elegant look. I heard so many compliments from the guests and I got some beautiful portraits for the bride, all thanks to Lynn. I would highly recommend Lynn Yee Makeup to anyone for any occasion!

• 340 Kupu Place Honolulu, Hawaii, 96817 See on map