340 Kupu Place, Honolulu, HI 96817 Map · Phone number

About Lynn Yee Makeup

Lynn Yee Makeup is a talnted, professional, on-site makeup and hair service located in Honolulu, Hawaii. With a focus on modern and natural makeup artistry, you'll look and feel like the best version of yourself. Lynn Yee Makeup believes artistry and service are of great importance and they strive to execute your wedding vision through cosmetics. If you’re not sure what you want, their skilled stylists will create a customized look that compliments your style and personality. You will leave feeling pampered, comfortable, and confident.

Lynn Yee Makeup offers consultations to ensure you and your party are getting the looks you want for your wedding day. They provide hair and makeup trials so there are no surprises on the big day. From hair extensions to airbrush makeup, Lynn Yee Makeup can make it happen. Other services include:

• Multiple stylists

img1621
patty wedding
img0520img0520 copy1
Lynn Yee Makeup
manali anne photography brazilian room wedding
jess 2
wedding wir

32 Reviews for Lynn Yee Makeup

Lynn Yee Makeup 1
Lynn Yee Makeup 2
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2018

Stop your search--book Lynn now!!

What to say? Booking Lynn for my wedding day makeup was hands down THE best decision I made during wedding planning. I spent hours (and I mean HOURS) trying to decide who to book. Wedding makeup is one of the most important decisions a bride has to make after all, right? Well, I am SO happy I booked Lynn. I would honestly book her all over again if I could—she was, by and far, my favorite vendor.

First off, Lynn is the kindest, sweetest person. It was so easy to talk to her during my trial and on the day of my wedding; honestly, talking to her really felt like talking to an old friend. She is very down to earth, and was also very receptive to any feedback I had for her after my trial, which I really appreciated. Lynn addressed any questions, concerns, or changes I had after my trial (of which there were very few) right away and the overall look she created for me ended up being absolutely perfect.

The time and effort Lynn puts into creating her looks was evident to me during my time working with her. Months before my wedding, Lynn asked me several questions about the look I was hoping for, what my usual makeup/hair routine is, and also for inspiration photos and photos of both my daily and going-out makeup looks. From there, she suggested possible ideas and routes we could go down, and we went back and forth until we settled on a look. Honestly, there wasn’t too much back and forth in this case though because she seemed to understand what I was looking for very quickly. The whole process was very collaborative though and, again, Lynn was very receptive to my wishes.

Lynn did both my hair and makeup, and I truly felt so beautiful on my wedding day. There is no doubt in my mind that Lynn is super skilled when it comes to her craft. I really wanted a natural look, and out of all the work samples I saw during my research into makeup artists, Lynn’s looks seemed the most natural to me. I was so pleased with the result and did not feel over done at all; the amount of makeup was just right. Another important thing for me was that I really wanted to wear a flower crown on my special day, and Lynn was able to incorporate it into my look easily.

Also, I just want to say that we ended up booking groom services for my husband too (unfortunately, he had a cut on his face day of from bumping into a sharp corner) and I am SO happy we did. My husband looked so good after Lynn was done working her magic on him! The makeup she applied looked very natural and his hair was great too! My husband enjoyed talking to Lynn as well, and I think he was super relieved to not have to worry about fixing his hair day-of (he’s the kind of guy who just wings it whenever I force him to put gel in his hair for nice events lol).

The BEST thing about Lynn though was her responsiveness. I truly don’t know how she does it, but Lynn is so, so good at responding to emails quickly. As an out-of-state bride, it was sometimes nerve-racking to have to wait several days for responses from some vendors, but I never had to deal with this with Lynn. I was so impressed!

Honestly, I could go on and on about how amazing Lynn is, but it really just all comes down to this: stop your looking and book Lynn. You won’t regret it.

Thank you Lynn and I hope that we can work together again the next time I am in Hawaii! :)

Lynn Yee Makeup 3

Caitlin · Married on 07/28/2018

Lynn was amazing ! So professional! Responded to emails promptly, she is so kind and her work speaks for itself. I loved my makeup look (and hair) which was able to last through tears and the heat of the day. All of my bridesmaids looked amazing as well. (Think enhanced version of yourself)

Lynn Yee Makeup 4

Samantha · Married on 07/02/2018

Lynn is amazing!! Hair and Makeup was the last vendor I booked as I am so particular about how I have my makeup and hair and it was the most important to me. I live in New Zealand so I spent ages searching, looking at Instagram, reviews and articles, through this I knew Lynn was the one who would be right for me and also my sister and mum. I had a trail done, which I would recommend doing as it gave a great preview and allowed time for me to think and make any adjustments. On the day of the wedding I made a few changes, which Lynn was happy to do and she nailed exactly what I had pictured in my mind. Being outside and in hot weather I was super happy that all of our hair and make up lasted the entire day and night, we were so impressed. Lynn is absolutely wonderful with amazing talent, she made us feel all at ease and we had so much trust and confidence in her. I am super happy with my decision to go with Lynn as she made me feel and look my best on the most important day of my life and I would 1000% recommend her to everyone because she can do it all!

Lynn Yee Makeup FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• A Tale Ahead Photography
    A Tale Ahead Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Lynn was such a pleasant experience! Lynn was very professional and punctual - we all know how important that is on a wedding day! She listened to the bride's needs and gave her a truly natural and elegant look. I heard so many compliments from the guests and I got some beautiful portraits for the bride, all thanks to Lynn. I would highly recommend Lynn Yee Makeup to anyone for any occasion!

• 340 Kupu Place Honolulu, Hawaii, 96817 See on map