39650 US HWY 19 N #714, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 Map · Phone number

06 reception 0543
06 reception 0542

9 Reviews for Lynmar Events and Design

Chantel · Married on 03/03/2018

I’d give Kailyn 10 stars if I could! She offered so much advice that helped my not good decision self out tremendously. Kailyn took so much stress off my shoulders and I’m forever thankful! She was able to take the look in my head for my ceremony and reception decor and execute it perfectly! Her ability to make a timeline so that the day is stress free is phenomenal! I recommend her to everyone!!

krysten · Married on 02/10/2018

Kailyn Stephenson with Lynmar Events and Designs it is hard to put into works how amazing she truly is. Her passion is so well recognized and is truly her calling. She was so perfect in every way. Wow what an absolute please to work with. From the moment I met her, our consultation turned into a three hour chat including tears and laughter. She has been such a please and so amazing from the get go. I told myself I only needed a day of coordinator and after leaving our meeting I just knew, I was so reassured everything would be perfect. After speaking with my fiancé, he agreed I needed more than just a day of. So I decided to go a step further. I had such a vision for this wedding and she went great lengths to not only see my vision but help bring it to life. I may be drastic and over-detailed but my gosh did everything turn out perfect!!
    I lucked out crossing paths with her. She dedicated so much time and effort into making this day so beyond perfect. She helped me bring my ideas to life, she went above any expectations I had. She showed so much love in every detail she poured out. Leading up to the big day we had shared unlimited calls, texts, emails, Facebook messages, and meet ups, she was always there for me. You name it, she did it. She helped book my appointments with new vendors, and tastings. She kept in touch with my current vendors and facilitated in any changes I needed to make, she was the point of contact. She helped me gather so many last minute things and reminded me of so many things. Talk about a detail oriented and organized woman!! There is nothing she wouldn’t have done. So helpful through the entire rehearsal to the morning of the wedding following through the late night after everyone had left. This woman rocked it, I honestly couldn’t have pictured a more perfect day, and she took such a big part in that. Kailyn is an absolute blessing to have by your side. I highly recommend to any bride!!

Brittany · Married on 01/20/2018

I hired Kailyn with Lynmar Events to be a day of planner, and after a year of planning my wedding, those last couple of weeks when I got to turn everything over to Kailyn was amazing. It was nice to have one point of contact when you ha e so much going on. Fill out the vendor forms as soon as possible and get them to Kailyn so she can run the show! Not a detail was missed. Well done!

Lynmar Events and Design Pricing

Lynmar Events and Design Price Rates

Lynmar Events and Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• J&S Media
    J&S Media Wedding Videographers

Kailyn with Lynmar Events is such a pleasure to work with! We've worked with her two times already and both times she's exemplified all of the qualities a great wedding coordinator should have. She's constantly on her feet and aware of her surroundings - ensuring that everything is setup properly and running smoothly. She checks up on vendors to make sure that they're also doing well. If there's ever any confusion or a pause in the day's events, she'll jump in immediately and provide direction and input. She also ensures that vendors are prepared for the day via phone call and the sending of the wedding day timeline. We've had such a great experience working with Kailyn thus far and cannot wait for more opportunities in the future!

• 39650 US HWY 19 N #714 Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 See on map