Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19120 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Lynda's Perfection Creations

Lynda's Perfection Creations is a wedding planning service based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Boasting several years worth of experience in the industry, they have the necessary expertise to bring your wedding celebration to life. They provide a range of services to suit the needs of all the clients they interact with. As such, Lynda’s Perfection Creations’ main objective is to create a splendid event for the couple of honor and their guests.

Preparing for your wedding day can be a stressful affair, but with Lynda’s Perfection Creations, you can rest assured that they are on-hand to assist you. Taking away some of the hassle and panic of getting everything in order for the special occasion, they offer event and decor planning. Whether you want full service or simply partial assistance, they can tailor their expertise to suit your preferences. Indeed, they expend a great deal of effort ensuring that your wedding comes to life the way you want it to. Their willingness to add personal touches is what allows your event to be distinctive and unique to you.

Ultimately, Lynda’s Perfection Creations want to create the most magical day possible by fostering the right ambiance so that you can busy yourself with simply having fun.

722592319 n 51 1862235 1566429497

Videos 1 vídeo

3 Reviews for Lynda's Perfection Creations

Akeemla Mcmahon · Married on 11/02/2019

wedding planning and Decor

Thanks you Lynda's Perfection Creations for making our day a success. The owner Lynda and her staffs are amazing. we were refer to her buy a friend teaching just the right time and make our day amazing she was very helpful she went on and Beyond to make sure everyone was happy she at a rate of sunshine to my day and I'm very grateful for that she's very detail-oriented everything was perfectly. i will highly recommended services her services for wedding or any special event.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Elizabeth Miller · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing services

Amazing!!! Just Amazing!! We contracted Lynda Perfection Creations for our daughter's wedding and level of service she provided was just exceptional. From start to finish everything was wonderful the detailI, and just making sure that we were happy. the personal touch that she added was one of the kind. She has a heart of gold. Her staff was amazing and I'm glad that we utilize her for our daughter's wedding will continue to use her in the future.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Mary L. George · Married on 09/14/2012

Beautiful work

Thank you Lynda for your great work planning and decorating my event at the last minute. My initial plan was to do a DIY wedding. As the time got closer I realize that it was very stressful and there was no way I could have done it on my own. a friend of my referred me to Lynda Perfection Creations. Lynda was very sweet, professional and very helpful. She was so patience with me with all my changes lol. she took on my wedding and my day fill with beautiful memories. It was day to remember. am forever grateful. Thank you again

Sent on 09/08/2019

Lynda's Perfection Creations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 80
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Pennsylvania Philadelphia, PA, 19120 See on map
    Location of (Lynda's Perfection Creations)