Grass Valley, CA 95945 Map · Phone number

About Lydia Photography

Growing up I kept almost everything. Ticket stubs, broken toys, letters, you name it. These things were special to me because of the memories associated with them. I have now moved on from that stage and am no longer quite the pack rat. What hasn't changed though is my desire to capture and hold on to the special moments. My love for photography stems from this passion. Things come and go, but pictures help you relive the memories time and time again.

While I live and work in Northern California, I love to travel and can come to you! This year I am looking to photograph beautiful brides who want their wedding day captured in a unique and fun way. Photography is all about preserving moments and memories. Don't let yours go undocumented!

Want more information and just want to chat? Feel free to contact me by phone or email!

Follow Lydia Photography on

778af7ea6f9a060f 1259951389112 img8768
20080816leonard0078ed

12 Reviews for Lydia Photography

Neil and Patricia · Married on 07/27/2013

Lydia did a wonderful job capturing our wedding in photographs. She along with her assistant Elizabeth were such a tremendous help during the hectic and busy day. They did so much more than just photography in making our day to go smoothly. They handled every situation with an amazing sense of calm and poise. We really don't have to say much about the quality of her photography which speaks for itself. Looking at our photos we are so glad Lydia was available on our special day.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Talea · Married on 06/10/2012

We could not you have been happier with our wedding photography services provided by Lydia photography! Not only did we adore all of our wedding photographs but our engagement session was absolutely perfect as well. Lydia has a way of making you comfortable while taking your photograph, ending in very natural and fun photos.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Angela · Married on 09/18/2011

I love Lydia's eye for details and the "big picture"! I feel that she is the perfect mix of organized professionalism, very good "people skills", and artistic creativity.

She came well prepared, knowing what we planned for the day--to capture the essence of our ideas and dreams, knowing who exactly we wanted pictures of, and knowing when each event was scheduled to happen.

Sent on 12/17/2011

Lydia Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints

• Wild & Lovely Events
    Wild & Lovely Events Wedding Planners

Lydia has been one of my favorite photographers to work with since I started quite a few years ago. Not only does she take gorgeous and artful photographs. She is one of the kindest and most genuine vendors (that quickly became a friend!) I have had the pleasure of working with, she loves her job and takes great pride in her clients and it certainly shows through her photos.

• Randy Jackson Photography
    Randy Jackson Photography Wedding Photographers

Lydia is an amazing photographer! Her work is top notch and her customer service is superb. She loves what she does and it's apparent in her work. I love working with her, and you will too!

• Carola May ~ Skintints Make-up & Hair
    Carola May ~ Skintints Make-up & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing Photographer! Lydia is a talented Pro and deserves five stars.

• Grass Valley, 95945 See on map