Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lydia Photography

Serving Northern California and beyond
Growing up I kept almost everything. Ticket stubs, broken toys, letters, you name it. These things were special to me because of the memories associated with them. I have now moved on from that stage and am no longer quite the pack rat. What hasn't changed though is my desire to capture and hold on to the special moments. My love for photography stems from this passion. Things come and go, but pictures help you relive the memories time and time again.

While I live and work in Northern California, I love to travel and can come to you! This year I am looking to photograph beautiful brides who want their wedding day captured in a unique and fun way. Photography is all about preserving moments and memories. Don't let yours go undocumented!

Want more information and just want to chat? Feel free to contact me by phone or email!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Sacramento

Follow Lydia Photography on

12 Reviews for Lydia Photography

Lydia did a wonderful job capturing our wedding in photographs. She along with her assistant Elizabeth were such a tremendous help during the hectic and busy day. They did so much more than just photography in making our day to go smoothly. They handled every situation with an amazing sense of calm and poise. We really don't have to say much about the quality of her photography which speaks for itself. Looking at our photos we are so glad Lydia was available on our special day.

Profile Picture Neil and Patricia, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lydia's shots beautiful and creative. We are very happy with how our pictures turned out, and love the record of our wedding. During both the engagement session and wedding, she went above and beyond by generously giving us extra time.were

Profile Picture User2882918, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not you have been happier with our wedding photography services provided by Lydia photography! Not only did we adore all of our wedding photographs but our engagement session was absolutely perfect as well. Lydia has a way of making you comfortable while taking your photograph, ending in very natural and fun photos.

Profile Picture Talea, 6/10/12, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1259951396018 img8937
220x220 sq 1259951614997 img3376ed
220x220 sq 1259951618825 img2792ed

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Lydia has been one of my favorite photographers to work with since I started quite a few years ago. Not only does she take gorgeous and artful photographs. She is one of the kindest and most genuine vendors (that quickly became a friend!) I have had the pleasure of working with, she loves her job and takes great pride in her clients and it certainly shows through her photos.

Lydia is an amazing photographer! Her work is top notch and her customer service is superb. She loves what she does and it's apparent in her work. I love working with her, and you will too!

Amazing Photographer! Lydia is a talented Pro and deserves five stars.

Grass Valley, CA 95945   See On Map