15318 LITTLE PINES RD, Grass Valley, CA 95945 Map · Phone number

Couple portrait

37 Reviews for Wild & Lovely Events

• Brynn

Brynn Beck · Married on 10/12/2018

Professional, Experienced, Adaptable, and Great!

Gianna was everything my wife and I hoped for when we hired a wedding coordinator. She checks every box. To put simply, every detail of the wedding, big and small was accounted for in the planning. The day-of execution was as flawless as the planning. Furthermore, as I am sure every couple is, we had things we wanted/requested/asked for our wedding that we were not sure if were possible... I am positive that "no" or "can't", did not come out of Gianna's mouth one time. Every request was greeted with a heck-yes and a smile. The only thing that matches Gianna's ability as a coordinator is her love of being a coordinator. I am sure that she makes it look easier than it is, but it appeared she was having a great time.. from the planning, to the day of, and even the clean up. She loves love, and she made this day the best day of our lives. I am positive that no matter what kind of wedding you are having, it will be better with Gianna as your wedding coordinator.

Alyssa Basden · Married on 09/01/2018

The easiest, smoothest, most professional and enjoyable experience

We hired Wild and Lovely Events to coordinate our wedding and we were not disappointed. Gianna’s attention to detail blew us away and our wedding flowed so much more smoothly than I expected. She took so much time with us to make sure we knew exactly what we needed from the vendors to the rental orders. I am sure I had about a million questions for her along the way and she responded so quickly and professionally. She was such a huge help with this process and the absolute sweetest person. You will not regret hiring Wild and Lovely Events for your wedding. It was well worth it!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Wild & Lovely Events's reply:

I adore you sweet Alyssa, it was such a pleasure and joy to work with you and a little reunion from weddings past. Can't wait for the next one with you and your wonderful friends! xo

Melanie · Married on 07/16/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Gianna! As wedding photographers, my husband and I have been working with her for years, but didn't understand just HOW VALUABLE and HOW MUCH goes on behind the scenes until she coordinated our very own wedding this July. She handled EVERYTHING for us and made our wedding planning stress free and fun. Leading up to our wedding, she made sure everything was in place, and flowing smoothly. On wedding day our families could ENJOY the day without worrying about anything because her team took care of everything.
    To be honest, when we first started planning I didn't think we needed a coordinator since we're in the wedding industry and know so much about weddings, but I was very wrong. We now tell all our couples that having a coordinator is ESSENTIAL to enjoying your wedding day, and Gianna and her team are amazing.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Wild & Lovely Events 1

Wild & Lovely Events's reply:

Words do not describe how much I adore you both. To two of the best in the biz, it is a true honor that I was able to help you on your big day and even better that I get to see and work with you to make so many other couples dreams come true as well! MUAH!

Award

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• 15318 LITTLE PINES RD Grass Valley, CA 95945 See on map
    5309133735 (Other Phone Number)
    5309133735 (Fax Number)