$1,500

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Religious (1)

Gianna, of Wild & Lovely Events is an absolute dream to work with! I am a wedding photographer, and always so excited to hear I'll be working with Gianna on a wedding! She is professional, fun, has impeccable taste and style and- is so on top of the wedding day schedule (and I so appreciate that!) She is always looking out for the best interest of the bride and groom, and their friends and family- going above and beyond to create a day for them that is memorable and unique. I tell all of my brides about Gianna, and if they are lucky- she's not already booked. So if you haven't yet- hurry, run and go hire her! You will be so happy you did!

Profile Picture Athena, 4/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can’t say enough of the service that Gianna provides. Even though we hired her only as a day of coordinator,Gianna went over and beyond. She was always there to answer questions, was able to convince our venue to accept artificial flowers and helped calm a frantic MOB when there was a chance of rain on the wedding day. Her experience and personality just made everything perfect! We love her! Thank you Gianna.

Profile Picture Debbie, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Gianna was absolutely amazing all through out our wedding planning process. I keep telling my husband that booking her was the best decision we made while planning. She was so helpful during be planning process, always answering questions and directing us in the right way. The day of the wedding she was invaluable. Anything we needed, she had. Our venue was an absolutle dream, and her hard work really brought our vision to life.
Highly recommend Gianna - hard working and absolutely amazing. She will not let you down!

Profile Picture Kristyn, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wild & Lovely Events Pricing

220x220 sq 1499376411041 1130cathmarcwed
220x220 sq 1499376243397 161202 marissa andrew 355
220x220 sq 1499376451897 1441cathmarcwed

15318 LITTLE PINES RD, GRASS VALLEY, CA 95945   See On Map
530-913-3735 (phone) 530-913-3735 (fax)