$1,500

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Religious (1)

The best of the best. My husband and I still talk about how hiring Gianna was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. I truly can't put into words how incredible she is. Our day was literally flawless thanks to her. I am sure there are many wedding coordinators out there to choose from, but working with Gianna, I know we received something we wouldn't have found anywhere else...a wedding coordinator who has truly mastered her craft and who works with such passion and dedication. I can't put into words how grateful we are that we had her to help make our day perfect. Nothing escaped her, she truly thought of every little detail, and did additional things we didn't even discuss. All I can say is, HIRE HER!!!! You are crazy if You don't. You certainly will not regret it.

Profile Picture Erica, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She was very helpful , professional, trustworthy and just fun to be around ! I would recommend her to anyone that wants their dream wedding to come true!❤️

Profile Picture Heidi, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gianna came highly recommend and offered the most reasonable rates for the services I needed. Our beautiful venue (The Empire Mine) was a very difficult place for a large, formal wedding on a budget. Gianna was a life saver at every turn, extremely knowledgeable, efficient, fast, creative! The wedding was beautiful because of Gianna!!!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 9/22/17, 1 Review

5 Photos

My Photo Album

5 Photos

15318 LITTLE PINES RD, GRASS VALLEY, CA 95945   See On Map
530-913-3735 (phone) 530-913-3735 (fax)