15318 LITTLE PINES RD, Grass Valley, CA 95945 Map · Phone number

Wild & Lovely Events 6
Wild & Lovely Events 7

Mercedes Coles · Married on 12/08/2018

Squaw Valley loves Gianna

I’m Mercedes Coles the Wedding Manager at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows. This was my first time working with Wild and Lovely Events. Gianna the owner is so incredible. She is very good at what she does. No stress is involved and she makes sure everyone is happy. I would recommend them again for sure!! Hire her if you want your wedding to go on without a hitch! You won’t regret it :)

Denise Elrich · Married on 12/08/2018

She is Amazing!

Gianna at Wild and Lovely Events coordinated the day of our wedding at Squaw Valley and made sure our wedding day was perfect! We were able to enjoy our wedding without any stress knowing she had everything taken care of. She is so kind and attentive to every detail. She makes sure she has all of the details before the day of your wedding so that she can be in touch with the other vendors. Zac and I would highly recommend Gianna to anyone getting married.

• Brynn

Brynn Beck · Married on 10/12/2018

Professional, Experienced, Adaptable, and Great!

Gianna was everything my wife and I hoped for when we hired a wedding coordinator. She checks every box. To put simply, every detail of the wedding, big and small was accounted for in the planning. The day-of execution was as flawless as the planning. Furthermore, as I am sure every couple is, we had things we wanted/requested/asked for our wedding that we were not sure if were possible... I am positive that "no" or "can't", did not come out of Gianna's mouth one time. Every request was greeted with a heck-yes and a smile. The only thing that matches Gianna's ability as a coordinator is her love of being a coordinator. I am sure that she makes it look easier than it is, but it appeared she was having a great time.. from the planning, to the day of, and even the clean up. She loves love, and she made this day the best day of our lives. I am positive that no matter what kind of wedding you are having, it will be better with Gianna as your wedding coordinator.

Wild & Lovely Events Pricing

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• 15318 LITTLE PINES RD Grass Valley, CA 95945 See on map
    5309133735 (Other Phone Number)
    5309133735 (Fax Number)