15318 LITTLE PINES RD, Grass Valley, CA 95945 Map · Phone number

Wild & Lovely Events 6
Wild & Lovely Events 7

Chris F · Married on 06/29/2019

Wild & Lovely - Gianna

Gianna was our coordinator and we will forever be grateful to her for helping us put on this joyous event. The backdrop that she had made and rolled in to our venue was absolutely beautiful! Her attention to detail and her perfect personality helped all to go smoothly. She's a gem!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!!!

Gianna was an incredible wedding coordinator and did an amazing job throughout the entire process, ensuring that everything remained on schedule, communicating with vendors, and bringing her knowledge into all facets of planning. I had doubts about hiring a planner (in general) thinking that I could do it all myself, but I am SO GLAD we hired Gianna specifically to help us throughout our planning and specifically the day of. Her attention to detail and knowledge of the industry are apparent, and I would highly recommend her to other brides!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • LJones

Lauren Jones · Married on 04/27/2019

Don’t even think about getting married without Gianna

As an event manager myself, I knew I wanted to hire a day of coordinator for my wedding. The only problem was finding the right one so I could truly let go and enjoy the day. After my initial call with Gianna- I was certain she was the one!

She was very patient and helped me so much when I had some venue drama even before I officially hired her. She was the glue that held our wedding and myself together during this stressful time!

Leading up to the wedding she was very detailed and made sure I had everything taken care of. When the wedding day came I felt comfortable letting go and she executed my dream wedding just as I had planned. Besides putting up with my last minute requests, she broke her toe early on in the day and didn’t skip a beat like a champ!!

She worked so great with all of my vendors and everyone in my wedding party loved her (and actually listened to her!). She checked in with my husband and I to make sure everything was on schedule and also always make sure we had food/drinks. I am still finding out things that she made happen that I wasn’t even aware of- she really anticipates everything.

I cannot thank her enough for keeping track of all the decor and making sure our wedding was the best day of our lives.

If you have any doubts about spending the money on her- DONT! The service she provides is priceless on the most important day of your life.

Thank you, Gianna!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Wild & Lovely Events 8
    Wild & Lovely Events 9

Wild & Lovely Events's reply:

Ok, make me tear up a little bit! It was such a joy to work with you guys and now that we are officially Facebook friends, Don't be a stranger! The hubs can get together and talk shop :P So much love to you guys!

Wild & Lovely Events Pricing

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• 15318 LITTLE PINES RD Grass Valley, 95945 See on map
    5309133735 (Other Phone Number)
    5309133735 (Fax Number)