Brea, CA View map

ALL MADE UP TEAM

We are Southern and Northern California Make-up Artists and Hair Stylists, specializing in wedding make-up and hair, bridal party make-up and hair, engagement photography make-up and hair, and special occasion make-up and hair. Currently we are covering Orange County (OC), Los Angeles County (LA), Riverside County, and San Diego County (SD) for Southern California and various areas of Northern California. Please visit our website: allmadeupteam.com, for more services and packages for your wedding day make-up and hair and other special ocassion make-up and hair services.

-Vivian Tran
Orange County Make-up Artist & Hair Stylist
Los Angeles Make-up Artist & Hair Stylist
Bay Area Make-up Artist and Hair Stylist

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

Jana Married on 03/15/2009
    I chose All Made Up because my girlfriend had her makeup done by Vivian for her wedding, and she was the most stunning bride I have ever seen. Angelina did my own makeup and hair, and I couldn't have been happier with how it turned out! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a wedding makeup and hair artist.
    Trista Married on 02/18/2008
    Vivian did a superb job on my hair and extensions! I couldn't even tell where my real hair ended and where the extensions began! My hair looked super fab for my photoshoot and I couldn't have asked for a better stylist. Vivian is super sweet on top of being extremely talented!
    Lea Married on 01/27/2008
    Vivian and her team are an incredible bunch. They definitely work their magic on that special day. She has done my hair and makeup for several weddings I've attended and made me look fabulous. I didn't even have pictures for her to work from and just told her how I wanted my makeup and to fix my hair however she wanted that would best highlight my features. Just as all the other reviews have mentioned, she did an awesome job and I have never been disappointed with her work. She is so good that I had her and her team do my hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, mother, sisters, and me for my wedding day and for my engagement shoot. I would definitely recommend Vivian's services for your upcoming glamorous events!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Ambrosia Event Services, Inc Ambrosia Event Services, Inc Wedding Photographers

Top notch service!

D. Park Photography D. Park Photography Wedding Photographers

The All Made Up Team is an incredibly talented and amazing group of stylists that have made every bride we've send them to absolutely gorgeous. Fun. Classy. Glamorous. They give brides not just an amazing look but an amazing experience. Paying attention to every detail, we recommend them to every bride that comes our way.

Bachlorette Fun Love Parties BY Kathy( Michigan Area) Bachlorette Fun Love Parties BY Kathy( Michigan Area) Banquet Halls

The best

Brea, 92821
7142034556
Location of (AllMadeUpTeam.com | Orange County & Los Angeles County Make-up Artist and Hair Stylist)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding