Long Beach, CA 90803 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Lux Events and Design

Why you need our services: Your upcoming wedding should be something for you to enjoy. With all of the hustle and bustle surrounding your wedding day, why not let Lux events take the stress away? The goal of Lux Events & Design is to assist you in making your day flow as smoothly as possible. We can assist you in any step of your event planning, from creating the design to its execution. Whether you need help every step of the way to create an amazing wedding day, or just help the day of your wedding with the the preparation of your reception, Lux will provide you with amazing services. With our experience and expertise in the wedding industry, we can make your event unforgettable. At Lux, we understand the importance of your wedding day. Our staff works diligently to provide you with superior service. From the moment you work with Lux, you will be given amazing ideas to personalize your wedding, and most important, a piece of mind. You can trust that Lux will give you the wedding of your dreams. Thank you for considering Lux Events & Design for your coordination needs. Contact us as soon as possible so that we may begin creating a wedding that is as unique as you!

7d3c8883edc59c66 1215451411897 313992172 32sug M
Wine and centerpiece
7d3c8883edc59c66 1215451411897 313992172 32sug M

3 Reviews for Lux Events and Design

Natalie · Married on 05/24/2014

What can I say, Linsey is amazing! We met through a girl that I bought my antique centerpieces from on Craigslist of all places! I am so thankful and so happy that our lives crossed paths. My husband and I knew from the first meeting we had that she was the one for our wedding! We are the type that once you have a feeling there is no need to keep looking, we already knew she was going to be our planner. We are extremely detail oriented and anal you can say, Linsey steered us in the right direction when we were a little lost. Our day went absolutely perfect, she is amazing with the guests, making everything beautiful and perfect, calming and so easy and fun to work with. There is so much we can say about Lins, she is so great, she went above an beyond with everything. We had our hands full with a million wedding and house projects, she did everything she could to alleviate us and help us be less stressed. Thank you Linsey for everything, Andrew and i put our trust in you and you went above and beyond!!!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Tanya · Married on 06/02/2012

This lady is amazing! There is no way we could have done it without her! Thank you soo much linsey! This wedding was the wedding went above and beyond our wildest dreams! And to top it off...It went off without a hitch!

Sent on 06/11/2012

christine · Married on 07/18/2011

Linsey did a fantastic job on my wedding. She was always available for questions and was so helpful. She contacted many of my vendors for me and always knew the right questions to ask. There was no way I could've been so relaxed on my wedding day without Linsey. My wedding turned out beautiful and exactly like I had always imagined.

Sent on 08/02/2011

Lux Events and Design FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lux Events and Design 1
    Save $100.00 on our Coordination Services
    You will save 100.00 on any of our event coordination services. Whether you choose to use our "Day of Wedding" coordination or our "Full service" package you will receive a 100.00 discount.

• Long Beach, 90803 See on map