Torrance, CA 90505 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Lynn's Events

Just a few notes and highlights that will give you some idea of my history and experience in the catering and event planning industry.  Since 1980 I have been organizing and coordinating all types of events, parties, and weddings.  These occasions have been as varied as you could imagine, from intimate romantic dinners for two, to elaborate corporate and charity functions for thousands.  For the past eleven years, I have managed the popular historic wedding venue La Venta Inn in Palos Verdes Estates, where I've planned and managed hundreds if not thousandsof events through the years.  This vast experience together with my enthusiasm, commitment to perfection, and as I have been told, my pleasing helpful persoality all come together to make yours a truly memorable event.

• Pink Bliss Events
3575 0094

1 Reviews for Lynn's Events

• I

Ivy · Married on 10/23/2010

We had Lynn as our day-of-coordinator. She kept our big day organized and on time. Thank you Lynn.

Sent on 11/27/2010

Lynn's Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning

• John & Max Mills Photography Wedding Photographers

With her extensive experience, it's no surprise that Lynn is the consummate event planner. Prior to her 11 years managing La Venta Inn, Lynn owned and operated her own catering company. We always enjoy working with Lynn because she's so knowledgeable and organized. Her extensive attention to detail behind the scenes pays off in events that flow. We know how difficult it can be to put together a successful event, but Lynn makes it look easy! Professional, personable and striving for perfection - that's Lynn!

• Torrance, 90505 See on map
    Location of (Lynn's Events)