Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,200

About Luminary Event Company

Luminary Event Company is a full service event planning company. We are committed to giving you the best experience possible. Our staff consists of 15 people: 3 lead planners and 12 assistants. We are always ready for any challenge with a fully stocked emergency kit and backup vendors on hand, if need be. We pride ourselves on prompt communication and sticking to your budget by making sure to set realistic expectations from the beginning. Every little detail from the dress to the flowers to the place cards is what makes your event unique. Let us help you compile all your ideas into one gorgeous evening... YOUR wedding!

img 293 of 436

1 User photo

Luminary Event Company 1
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 03/24/2018

Kasey did a awesome job on my wedding planning and floral, my floral arrangements was the best I have seen.
    I would definitely recommend her as she saved me stress and lots of money. My wedding was perfect and
    look forward to her planning events for my business.

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Shayna

Shayna · Married on 10/20/2017

Kasey has been amazing to work with. She has not only helped me pick me DJ and Photographer but she is also doing all of my decor, flowers and photobooth! I am so blessed to be working with her. She is very responsive and always available to connect with to and talk about suggestions and changes. She is truly the best planner to work with and has has made my whole planning process this far simple and stress free! Book her!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Beth · Married on 10/15/2016

Kasey and her team were so sweet, attentive and went above and beyond. I didn't think I needed a planner because my venue had a coordinator. There were so many things Kasey and her team did the venue coordinator wouldn't like bustle my dress, move floral arrangements, set place cards, pack up decor and load gifts, etc. I couldn't have had a more perfect day! I don't know how anyone can get married without a planner. Luminary Event Co. has the best connections with other vendors and saved me over $2400! I met with 6 planners and Kasey was the only one with such passion and you can tell her and her girls definitely love weddings!

Sent on 01/10/2017