LulaKate

• Verità
  • Gown Boutique of Charleston

18 Reviews for LulaKate

Mary · Married on 06/09/2018

I had the best experience with Lula Kate. Llewellyn was so helpful in finding the exact colors i needed for my bridesmaids dresses. She took into account the lighting of my wedding and what my colors would look like indoors and outdoors. She was always prompt on responding as well. My bridesmaids dresses turned out so beautiful and exactly how I always imagined them. I want to borrow one of them from my friends to wear myself!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

LulaKate was absolutely amazing to work with and the dresses were so beautiful. We did the full dahlia skirt with the kyle top in navy shantung and the girls looked amazing! They flattered each girl so well and each of them was so happy with the fit. Two of my bridesmaids were pregnant by the time of the wedding and we so genuinely appreciated the flexibility that LulaKate provides for that. I did visit the store in person and worked directly with the flagship store rather than a bridal shop. The store handled everything for me including getting sizes, payment and continued follow up. I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Hannah · Married on 03/25/2017

Long story short, there was an issue with one of my bridesmaid's dresses and it is still currently lost somewhere in the US Postal system. I called LulaKate hopeful they could help me out. Lewellyn was able to come up with a solution for us and shipped out the second dress that day. My friend's grandmother was able to alter the dress and no one would have known there was an issue. Thank you so much to Lewellyn and LulaKate for their help in a stressful situation with a crunched timeframe.

Sent on 03/29/2017