3105 Webster Street, Mount Rainier, MD 20712 Map · Phone number

About Lula Mae Special Events

Please note, you can reach us best via lulamaeevents.com. Thanks!

Lula Mae is all about creating joyous, authentic celebrations -- minus the madness that can come along with said celebrations.

Need a creative solution to a decor dilemma? We got this.

Need someone to wrangle your vendors so you can enjoy the day worry-free? We got this.

Need someone to drill-sergeant your unruly friends and relatives into an effortlessly graceful wedding party?

We totally got this.

With customizable packages to fit your needs and budget, Lula Mae is your solution to a fun, fabulous and stress-free wedding or special event.

• Exemplary Designs by Valencia

Lula Mae Special Events 3
Lula Mae Special Events 4
  • Andrea

Andrea Finuccio · Married on 10/19/2019

Serendipitous Recommendation That Worked Perfectly!

About a year before my wedding I was in a eclectic shop in DC, chatting with the owner about these camera stamps she had and how I was planning a wedding. During our conversation she gave me the card of her friend who was a wedding coordinator and I put the card in my wallet. A few weeks later I was reading a review for a planner on Off Beat Bride and knew I needed to meet her. I couldn't pin why the name was so familiar until I took the card out of my wallet and saw that I'd been recommended LulaMae already! Serendipity!

Working with Meigh was great! She answered all of our questions, (and believe me we had a lot), dealt with both our mothers, wedding party, and all our vendors. She was truly the person I needed on my team.

We needed to find a vendor that we felt comfortable interacting with my guests who were a diverse group of cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, and gender expressions and Meigh left us feeling at ease. It also helped that she was nerdy af and so were we!

Meigh met with us to get out vision of the day, came up with our timeline (even making amendments the day before), coordinated with all our vendors, and helped take so much off our plates. When we got to the venue, everything was arranged just how we wanted, and I didn't have to worry about the rest of the day going off without a hitch.

Meigh was fantastic and I'd hire here for any future events if the need arises.

Lula Mae Special Events 5
    Lula Mae Special Events 6
    Lula Mae Special Events 7
    Lula Mae Special Events 8
    Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2019

Future you will thank you for hiring Lula Mae right now

Hiring Meigh with Lula Mae Special Events for month-of coordination was hands-down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day.
    There we were, one month before the wedding, starting to panic (...maybe that was just me) about the details still to be sorted out. In came Meigh with tips for every question/ concern we came up with and the spreadsheets/timelines we needed to keep us organized. She took over coordinating our vendors and helped us navigate the nitty-gritty, and was lovely to work with throughout the process. On the day of our wedding, she helped with everything from decor to keeping things moving on schedule and making sure all of our belongings went home with the right people at the end of the night (and I'm sure 1000 other things I wasn't even aware of because they had it under control)-- which allowed me to truly enjoy the day without worrying about any of the details.
    I would hire her again without doubt, and cannot recommend working with Meigh/Lula Mae highly enough!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Jen May · Married on 09/06/2019

The confidence to sit back and relax

We hired Meighan for month-of coordination and could not be more thrilled with that decision. Leading up to the event Meighan took the time to understand the specifics of our event. We did some things non-traditionally, and she hit the perfect balance of not forcing us to be cookie-cutter, but also alerting us to why certain traditions exist and what leaving them out may impact, but leaving it our decision.
    Additionally she was very clearly organized and communicative leading up to the event. Her communications were clear and timely both in terms of proactive reminders to me, and also in answers to my questions. I really appreciated her use of Google Drive so that everyone could be on exactly the same page.
    All of this meant that on the day of the wedding I genuinely felt completely at ease. To this day, I have no idea if anything went less-than-perfect because the day seemed to go off without a hitch.
    I couldn't recommend Meighan enough!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Award

• By Asa Photography
    By Asa Photography Wedding Photographers

It was great to work with Meighan at John and Sylvia's wedding earlier this year. She obviously is very receptive to her clients. It was unique and a little offbeat -- and I loved it. There were lots of sort of quirky details that all came together wonderfully -- and in a way that really stayed true to John and Sylvia's personalities. It's great to take pictures of a well planned event, and I sincerely hope to work with Meighan again.

• 3105 Webster Street Mount Rainier, 20712 See on map