Lucky Heart Photography

Indianapolis, IN View map
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

Your wedding photos will always tell the story of your day. Lucky Heart specializes in the art of conveying the emotion, romance and details of your fairy tale. We look forward to capturing the beginning of your happily ever after.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Flush Mount
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Kesaia Married on 05/19/2012
    I absolutely loved working with Christi and her partners on my big day. From beginning to end, she was very professional and personal. She prepared a timeline for all the big must take picture moments which helped me put together a plan of the day and get things organized. The quality of her work is absolutely amazing and what a eye she has for details. I would recommend her services to anyone and everyone for any event!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 04/30/2011
    Christi did our engagement pictures, my boudoir pictures, and our wedding pictures. I would recommend her to anyone needing photography! She did a fantastic job with all of our pictures and I am so very happy she was our photographer! All of our friends and family comment on how beautiful our pictures are, and we enjoy looking back at the images she captured of our wonderful day. I have never been more satisfied with a photographer. She was flexible and a joy to work with. Compared to other photographers, her prices are reasonable and the quality of the finished product is fantastic. If you want amazing pictures, work with Christi!
    Molly Married on 08/21/2010
    Christina Vawter Photography made the experience of finding a photographer and organizing that aspect of our wedding completely wonderful and easy. Christina was always easy to get a hold of and always got back with me within the same day or the very next day-she was willing to call, text, email, facebook-always reachable. At our consult meeting she was thorough, professional, and covered all of our questions before we could even ask. She was extremely organized. The day of our event her and her associate photographer were more than great and knew exactly what we wanted and needed from our photos. Completely patient with getting family members organized and working with the younger kids of the family as well. All in all I would absolutely recommend Christina Vawter Photography to any bride that wants to take the guess work out of finding a great photographer. My husband and I plan to continue to use her for our future needs as well!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Lilly Lane Lilly Lane Wedding Florists

We love Christi and Lucky Heart Photography- what's not to love about a fellow Butler Bulldawg? Her attention to detail and true romantic nature make her an excellent choice for your wedding.

Prospect House Events Prospect House Events Wedding Planners

How do you choose a photographer for your wedding out of the seemingly endless list? You look for a professional with experience, skills and (almost the most important aspect) an easy personality. You will find all of those things and more with Lucky Heart Photography. Not only is Christi an absolute pleasure to work with, she knows her stuff and will put you at ease the moment you meet her. Her work, and the work of her associates, definitely speaks for itself. I would recommend Lucky Heart Photography without hesitation!

Indianapolis, 46201
Location of (Lucky Heart Photography)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding