Lucidys Photography

Charlotte, NC View map
$1,400 Most Popular Price

$1,400 Most Popular Price

Lucidys is a wedding photographer based out of Charlotte, North Carolina and willing to travel to the destination of your choice. The owner and lead photographer, Ricardo, provides exquisite photos at a price that will not break the bank. The name Lucidys is a stylized form of the Latin word “lucidus,” which means clear, bright, and easy to understand. Ricardo chose this name to express the clarity of the photos he will create and his pledge to you as your photographer. Ricardo started this business to turn his passion into a career and to help his clients receive beautiful photos at a great value.

Experience
Ricardo first gained an interest in photography in 2001 when he studied abroad. He wanted to capture the new places, people, and events he experienced, so he purchased his first digital point-and-shoot camera before his initial departure to study in Japan. Since starting his career in photography, he has worked for companies such as Lifetouch, American Wedding Group, and DroneBase.

This photographer understands how important it is to capture your wedding day in vivid detail. With ample experience and equipment, Ricardo can deliver great images. Lucidys offers the following wedding photography services:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • Second shooter
  • One event per day
  • Multiple locations

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1400

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

Anna Married on 10/21/2017
    Ricky was wonderful! My now husband and I live in Texas, but I wanted to get married at "home" in North Carolina. Planning a "destination" wedding is not easy, but Ricky was great through the entire process. He communicated well and always responded to emails and phone calls quickly. He made it a point to ensure he understood exactly what our vision was and what was important to us. When I emailed him some photos to give him a better idea of what we envisioned, he responded by reiterating what he understood our vision to be to ensure he provided us with exactly what we wanted. On the day of the wedding he arrived early, set up, and began taking pictures of the venue before I even had a chance to introduce myself and go over the itinerary and walk through the venue with him. He continued to be professional, organized, and mindful all day. He was everywhere I wanted or needed him to be without requiring direction. Every time I glanced around to find him, he was getting the exact shot I was hoping would be captured. I didn't have a wedding planner or day-of coordinator, so having a photographer who was so organized, observant, and didn't need to be "babysat" or directed was a wonderful gift that allowed me to focus on my day. It has now been only a week since our wedding, and Ricky has continued to exceed expectations. He has been in contact multiple times and just sent over the first batch of edited photos. They are wonderful! Ricky is phenomenal and I would strongly recommend him to anyone for any event or shoot.
    Ashley Event on: 09/30/2017

First and foremost thank you Ricky!!!!!!!!! Our enagagement shoot was beyond what I expected. Ricky made us so comfortable and we love his passion for his job! We could have a better photographer than him!!! Thank you again our pictures were amazing!!!!!
  • User2405368 2+ years ago
    Ricky is an amazing photographer. I had my Daughter's Senior portraits taken by him and we couldn't be more happier with the results. He was able to capture the light and colors of the fall beautifully in the pictures. I would recommend him to friends and family for their portrait needs.

Charlotte, NC, 28226
Location of (Lucidys Photography)

Lucidys Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lucidys Photography include in the starting price?

Lucidys Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lucidys Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lucidys Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Lucidys Photography offer?

Lucidys Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Lucidys Photography offer?

Lucidys Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning

What photography materials does Lucidys Photography offer for wedding events?

Lucidys Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Lucidys Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lucidys Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding