Luanna Clara Design

• Fresh Floral + Events
  • Verbena Floral Design

14 Reviews for Luanna Clara Design

Ashlyn · Married on 10/03/2015

To say the bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and all of the other arrangements Luanna created for our wedding were amazing would be a ridiculous understatement. The flowers were beyond belief and even more perfect than anything I could ever have envisioned in my mind. I was so thrilled when I walked into the bridal suite and saw the bouquets she had prepared. I will forever be amazed and so, so grateful that she was able to create arrangements that so perfectly captured my vision with very minimal inspiration from me - just a couple paint swatches and a few examples from pinterest. We got so many compliments on the flowers - someone even said they look like something you see on pinterest but then find out doesn't really exist in real life...except our flowers did! Luanna is absolutely the best!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Kelli · Married on 05/02/2015

Luanna is absolutely incredible! She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and put together dream worthy flowers for my wedding day! After explaining my ideas and color wishes, she turned my ideas into the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. She is incredibly talented and has a true vision for putting together beautiful flowers and decorations. Even while planning my wedding long distance, she was always willing and eager to help answer any of my questions/concerns. I will always treasure the pictures of my flowers and centerpieces from my wedding day, because of Luanna's incredible talent and work!! Absolutely wonderful and incredible!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Luanna was wonderful to work with! She understood my vision and decorated the venue beautifully!

Sent on 05/29/2015