LR Events

Arlington, VA View map

$5,200 Package Price

LR Events is full service wedding and event planning company, serving DC, MD and VA. We offer a variety of packages for your planning needs. The head planner and founder, Lauren, has been in the wedding industry for over 9 years and offers unique and extensive knowledge of the entire planning process. LR Events limits the number of weddings they take on in a year to ensure that each couple gets the absolute most attention and care. LR Events will bring every detail together for you, while helping you to actually enjoy the planning process!

LR Events offers three different packages. Each package offers a free event consultation for the you to ensure a good fit.

• Full Planning Package: The full package offers the most detailed services including; vendor negotiation, budget management, attend vendor meetings, coordinate timelines, design and theme assistance, plus so much more.
  • Partial Planning Package: This package is great for the couple who doesn't need help in every area of the planning process. We'll discuss what items you want help with and guide you through them. We'll then be there on the big day to make sure everything is perfect.
  • Month of Coordination: This package organizes a site visit, day-of schedule, wedding rehearsal walk-through in advance, plus other convenient services that makes the day of a lot less stressful

LR Events will also create a custom package to fit your exact needs. We know this is the most important day, and we aim to take care of our couples and create the most memorbale experience for you.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

B Seidel Married on 02/21/2020

My party was easy and fun for me! Just what I envisioned! 💥

I wanted a party that captured my personality and cozy style. Yet, I wanted a room with beautiful table clothes, candles and cake to match the theme. From the invitations to the event, Lauren took the time to get to know me and offer many great options along the way. Worth having her as my event planner so I could relax and enjoy my party! 💥
  • Lisa
    Lisa J. Married on 02/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Impeccable service, taste and attention to detail

My event, a Baby Shower, was on the smaller end (25 people) and short (3 hours) so many of the planners I reached out to seemed to be disinterested. Lauren was thorough, lovely, and accommodating right from the start. She always made me feel like my event was her top priority and that nothing but the best would do. Whenever there was a hiccup she had a solution before she even let me know about the issue. The vendors she recommended were not only top quality but didn't break the bank. Her taste level is elevated and modern and she is a pro at translating your vision into something within your budget and achievable. Laurens services are also extremely reasonable given the quality of her work, attention to detail, and overall experience working with her.
  • 5 out of 5 rating

Amazing birthday party!

LR Events planned my 40th birthday party. Everything was perfect from
    the cake that people are still talking about to the decorations to the specialty napkins. The attention to detail was excellent and her professionalism and attention to detail gave us confidence from the beginning this was going to be a success and it certainly was!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor