Lovely Luna Events Co.

Greenville, SC View map
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Lovely Luna Events Co is a wedding planning and coordination company located in Greenville, South Carolina. They also offer additional services such as event design, invitation design as well as officiant services. Let this creative team bring whimsy and ingenuity to produce an event that is uniquely you!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Carly Married on 10/22/2022

Amazing & talented

Angela was super sweet, kind and professional. She created the most beautiful flower bouquet and invitations. I would recommend her over and over again.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Angela Samuel
Angela Samuel
Owner/Planner

Hello! I’m a Greenville native who loves to plan! I’ve worked in corporate event planning for 5+ years. I’ve planned everything from luncheons, holiday parties, to sales conferences. Whether it’s 20 people or 300, I understand that every single detail matters.

I took the leap into wedding planning by helping several friends and I immediately fell in love. I’ve continued to add to my skillset through professional development at New York Institute of Art and Design. I’m looking forward to bringing fun and fresh ideas to your next event.

In my free time, I love to hike with my dog, get lost in a book store/the library, or try out new recipes.

Emily Godwin
Emily Godwin
Owner/Planner

Hi there! I’m Emily, an organized creative with a knack for bringing vision to fruition. I earned my Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and have since explored the world of social media marketing and lifestyle photography.

I have always enjoyed the art of party planning and event coordination. From bridal and baby showers to corporate dinners, and even the occasional bar crawl, nothing brings the feeling of accomplishment quite like producing an event from start to finish.

When I’m not at work on the next big project, you can catch me cuddling with my cats, sipping on a cup of coffee, or spending too much money at Target.

Greenville, South Carolina Greenville, SC, 29607
Location of (Lovely Luna Events Co.)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding