Lovely Ever Afters

Lovely Ever Afters 5
Lovely Ever Afters 6
Lovely Ever Afters 7

Julianne · Married on 03/24/2018

While I was wedding planning, I was on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator. All of my friends and family kept telling me not to worry and that we could handle the details together. As all of the wedding details started coming together, I realized that I would definitely need some help- even just someone who was knowledgeable with wedding day details and advice. I wanted my friends and family to come into town for our wedding and enjoy every moment of our wedding without worrying about watching the clock, or setting up decor, communicating with vendors, or making sure everything goes smoothly. Christina went above and beyond with everything she did! She was prompt to respond, made sure questions were answered, and helped make our day so perfect! We even ran into a floral emergency and within minutes she called me back with ideas and vendors who were willing to help. Christina took the time to sit and talk with me about my wedding vision and helped pull all of the details together. It was amazing! If you're on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator, I would definitely recommend Christina. She is worth the investment and you will not be disappointed! Thank you, thank you, Christina!!

Hannah · Married on 10/21/2017

Words can't describe how wonderful Christina was in helping me prepare and coordinate my wedding! She had great suggestions for everything from vendors to timelines, and definitely kept my nerves in check during both planning and the big day. Christina knew when to step up and take control without being overbearing, and everyone from my parents to bridal party commented on how professional and helpful she was. Every time we turned around Christina was there taking care of things before we even realized there was an issue. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner or day-of coordinator because she is the BEST!

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2017

Christina went above and beyond on the day of my wedding to make sure that everything was handled, so that I could just soak in the day without being stressed.

Award

Lovely Ever Afters FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1