Greenville, SC 29617 Map · Phone number

91e30a4c24bb4512 32106833106 cbb4f32f33 z

7 Reviews for Lovely Ever Afters

Jordan Gower · Getting married on 01/06/2021

Life Saver!

I genuinely didn't believe we'd be able to find an affordable wedding coordinator who had experience. Then, the stars aligned and we found Christina. I cannot begin to express how amazing this woman is. She went above and beyond for us and made the wedding planning process so much less stressful, and she made our actual wedding day a breeze! Christina is SO organized and so so sooo kind. She thinks of literally everything. Her attention to detail is everything we ever wanted in a coordinator. She fights for her brides while still being the nicest person in the room, and if that's not a super power then I don't know what is. If you don't want to be running around dealing with every problem and answering every question on your wedding day (which trust me, you don't) then book Christina now before it's too late and someone else snatches her up! Not only will you gain the best coordinator, but you'll earn yourself a sweet friend in the process.

Sent on 06/24/2020

Julianne · Married on 03/24/2018

While I was wedding planning, I was on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator. All of my friends and family kept telling me not to worry and that we could handle the details together. As all of the wedding details started coming together, I realized that I would definitely need some help- even just someone who was knowledgeable with wedding day details and advice. I wanted my friends and family to come into town for our wedding and enjoy every moment of our wedding without worrying about watching the clock, or setting up decor, communicating with vendors, or making sure everything goes smoothly. Christina went above and beyond with everything she did! She was prompt to respond, made sure questions were answered, and helped make our day so perfect! We even ran into a floral emergency and within minutes she called me back with ideas and vendors who were willing to help. Christina took the time to sit and talk with me about my wedding vision and helped pull all of the details together. It was amazing! If you're on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator, I would definitely recommend Christina. She is worth the investment and you will not be disappointed! Thank you, thank you, Christina!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/21/2017

Words can't describe how wonderful Christina was in helping me prepare and coordinate my wedding! She had great suggestions for everything from vendors to timelines, and definitely kept my nerves in check during both planning and the big day. Christina knew when to step up and take control without being overbearing, and everyone from my parents to bridal party commented on how professional and helpful she was. Every time we turned around Christina was there taking care of things before we even realized there was an issue. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner or day-of coordinator because she is the BEST!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Award

Lovely Ever Afters FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Greenville, 29617 See on map
    Location of (Lovely Ever Afters)