Glendale, CA 91205 Map · Phone number

About loveit events

loveit events is a full-service wedding planner located in Los Angeles, California. From the beginning stages of the planning process, the company will craft your wedding with love and care. They are there to take the stress off of your shoulders. With loveit events, you can expect luminous enthusiasm and top-notch professionalism.

Experience
Lisa Shahinian is the owner and principal planner of the company. As an experienced planner, she has coordinated everything from lavish celebrity weddings to stylish daytime celebrations.

loveit events can handle everything from setup and installation to completion. Their packages can be customized to meet your specific needs, vision and venue. Through the following offerings, they are eager to lend a hand:

• Day-of coordination

loveit events 5
loveit events 6
loveit events 7

Anna · Married on 10/14/2017

There are no words to capture how you Lisa and the loveit events team made me feel not only on the big day but throughout the entire process. I gave you them a feeling and they surpassed even my wildest dreams. Lisa, her team and vendors (Petals LA!!) made my twinkle light fairytale whimsical wedding idea come to life. From design, to timeline, to backup when people were over stepping and to priceless advice on marriage and life, Lisa was there for me every step of the way. If you are looking for a planner that loves what she does, listens to her clients and most importantly tells you the truth Lisa and the loveit events team are the way to go! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    loveit events 8
    loveit events 9
    loveit events 10
    loveit events 11

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife and I were so lucky to have found Lisa and the entire loveit events team. Like a few of my friends who got married this past year I was very skeptical about getting a planner. I didn’t think we would need one and wanted to save money. Early on I learned how valuable and necessary Lisa was going to be. She even helped us save money! She was very blunt with us and told us when and on what we were wasting money and when we needed to spend a little more. If you’re getting married in LA and have started the process you know how many hundreds of vendors and venues there are. Lisa met with us and got to know us personally. She got to know what was important to us and what wasn’t. She was able to recommend vendors and locations that we got along with and that did an amazing job for us. Lisa was also a great help when it came to meetings. At times I was not able to make it to the meetings but I was comfortable that Lisa had our best interest in mind. I tell all my newly engaged friends and now I will tell you – if I had to do it all over again there are two things I would not change no matter the circumstances. (1) Lisa – I would use her and her team no matter what. My wife is already waiting for the next event so she can work with her again. (2) Petals LA and Saco (owner) for flowers. Lisa and Saco made my wife’s idea come to life. Everything was gorgeous and they stayed within budget. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/28/2017
    loveit events 16
    loveit events 17
    loveit events 18

Angela · Married on 05/22/2017

My best choice in wedding planning was hiring Lisa and her team!! They made sure my wedding day was pure perfection!! They are the best!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

loveit events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 5