Long Branch, NJ 07740 Map · Phone number

About Loveglam88

"All things beauty, all the time. The art of making things beautiful is my passion; it is what I live for. There is so much beauty all around us, just waiting to be noticed.

Since I was a child, I have been involved in fine art and have studied art my entire life. The combination of my classically trained art skills and in depth knowledge of the finest beauty products enables me to enhance the natural beauty of my clients. Transforming natural beauty into something spectacular is what I do.

As a makeup artist, the most rewarding part of my job is seeing the smile that graces the face of a bride as she gazes at her enhanced beauty in a mirror. I work closely with my clients to create the beauty that they dream of. It is always an honor to be a part of the happiest days of my clients' lives."

-Sara Beth

vs 1004
vs 1001

4 Reviews for Loveglam88

Gina · Married on 09/28/2012

I was a little skeptical about having my make up done because I was afraid it was going to look over done, caked on and just not like me. But Sara Beth did an amazing job! She made skin look flawless and my eyes stand out. She listened to what I said and also had good suggestions. She is like a little kid in a candy store with her make up supplies. You can tell she really enjoys what she does and she wants to make you the best looking bride you can be. She was very professional and even managed to keep me calm while I watched the skies open up 3 hours before my ceremony was to start. She was a pleasure to have around on my wedding day.

Sent on 11/23/2012

Bobby · Married on 09/22/2012

What a breath of fresh air. We were so delighted to have Sara Beth do our make up on my daughters wedding day. After a very disappointing trial with someone else, Sara Beth hit it out of the park in every way imaginable! She is talented, a perfectionist, and listens to what you are looking for. All she wants is for you to be happy. Bridesmaids who were on the fence about having their makeup done, once they saw my daughter and I all had their makeup done. Everyone looked amazing and the proof is in the pictures, amazing. Our makeup started at 8am and the wedding ended at midnight. No touch ups except lipstick necessary. Perfect all day and all night even through non stop dancing. Sara Beth is so sweet and warm. You will love having her with you on this very special day.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Kathy · Married on 05/19/2012

Sara's eye for detail is impeccable. I absolutely loved my makeup and my bridesmaids looked flawless too. We got so many complements on it. I didn't even have to touch up anything all day and night except for my lips, but that's to be expected. :). We had such a wonderful wedding day. I am so happy that Sara Beth was a part of it. I will be looking for another occasion to call her for a beautification!

Sent on 06/30/2012

Loveglam88 FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes

• Long Branch, 07740 See on map