Santa Maria, Santa Maria, CA 93454 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Love Strike Artistry

Since 2013, we have been beautifying and enhancing the natural beauty of women across the Central Coast. Our goal is to make every single women feel special and beautiful on her wedding day. We take pride in our work and we strive to achive the look our clients want.

Follow Love Strike Artistry on

Love Strike Artistry 1
Love Strike Artistry 2
Love Strike Artistry 3

Rachel Blankenship · Married on 03/09/2019

Felt like my dearest friend was doing my makeup!

I'll first start out with how responsive Mia was, she was quick to get back to me, very clear on pricing, and worked with my busy wedding schedule to get me in.
    What was most important to me however, is how we listened to what I wanted and even made last min adjustments to my "can't make up my mind wedding brain" lol.
    I felt like a dear friend was doing my make up and I will never forget that. Thank you, Mia and the whole team for helping me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Xoxo

Sent on 08/01/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2016

Mia and her team did hair and makeup for over 10 people before my wedding. They were speedy but we all still looked amazing. Mia is so friendly and sweet to work with as well as her hair stylist Desi. A few of the others on her team were pretty unfriendly but still did an amazing job and the final product was great. Mia is excellent to work with and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Briana Leishman · Married on 07/25/2015

I felt beautiful on my wedding day

Mia is the best . She did my hair and make up as well as my wedding party’s hair. I felt beautiful and couldn’t be happier with the end result. We were able to work out the perfect look during the trial run. She’s great with time management and is one if the kindest people I’ve ever met.

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Love Strike Artistry 4
    Love Strike Artistry 5
    Love Strike Artistry 6

Love Strike Artistry Pricing

Love Strike Artistry Price Rates

Love Strike Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 16

• Andrea de Anda Photography
    Andrea de Anda Photography Wedding Photographers

I've work in several projects with Mia, and I can say that she is really good, really professional and she is a really nice person ! I was really lucky to meet her and work with her !

• Luke Jones Photography
    Luke Jones Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer I really appreciate it when a bride and her bridesmaids have their makeup applied by a professional. With Love Strike Artistry it will be a relaxing experience and will give you the confidence that comes from knowing you look amazing! Not to mention it saves photographers like me a lot of time since we don't have to apply digital makeup in post (Photoshop is no replacement for the real thing) and my couples get their images delivered that much quicker. Love Strike Artistry does a stellar job and are incredibly kind and professional. I will be recommending them without hesitation to all my Central Coast brides.

• Santa Maria Santa Maria, California, 93454 See on map
    805-332-6228 (Phone number)
    Sunday Close Monday Close Tuesday 9am - 4pm Wednesday 9am - 4pm Thursday 9am - 4pm Friday 9am - 4pm Saturday 1pm - 4pm