2018 Los Berros Rd, Arroyo Grande, CA 93420 Map · Phone number

Real Weddings 7 Photos

21 Reviews for The Gardens at Peacock Farms

• Elisa

Elisa · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Venue for a perfect wedding day

We had our wedding at the garden at peacock farms and it was the perfect venue! The setting was so amazing and needed little decorating from us. Jessica, the owner, helped us with many of the details, organization of the rehearsal, first look, and throughout the wedding. She was also very responsive to communication leading up to the day. And their wine was a huge hit for us and our guests! I highly recommend having any event at this venue!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Chrissy

Chrissy Kinney · Married on 09/07/2019

9.7.19 A Fairytale Wedding

Where do I begin...after we got engaged, we learned of a family members illness and decided to move up our wedding date and find a venue closer to home. Having been to The Gardens before, my fiancé recommended I reach out to them and see if they had any available dates for this year. Jessica, the owner, responded very quickly, informed us she had a few dates, and before I knew it, we were at the venue and completely fell in love with not only the venue, but with Jessica. Jessica shared a personal experience with us after learning what we were both going through, and we knew right away that it was meant to be and we chose The Gardens for our wedding and reception venue. Having a little under 5 months to plan, I had a lot of questions and concerns and Jessica was always so kind and willing to help with anything I needed. On our wedding day, Jessica made sure everything was just absolutely perfect. From getting ready in the gorgeous and spacious bridal suite, to the first look with my Dad, the ceremony, reception, and every detail in between Jessica and her team were there every step of the way. Jessica and her team understood every detail that was important to Chris and I on our special day and she made sure everything was taken care of. The venue is naturally breathtaking and filled with absolutely beautiful flowers and décor. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and it was all due to Jessica and her amazing team. We feel so blessed we were able to have our wedding in such a beautiful place with such wonderful people. Jessica and her team made all of our bridal party, family, and guests feel right and home and treated us all as if we were family.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Benson · Married on 08/31/2019

Fairty Tale Dream Wedding Come True!

The Gardens at Peacock Farms venue was absolutely incredible! We had 225 guests arrive and comfortably attend our dream wedding come true made possible by the talented Jessica Nichols and her team of skilled events specialists. I am an event planner myself so I know all about how these events should roll out. Everything from the amazingly beautiful and spacious grounds to the cozy and exceptionally clean bridal sweet complete with complimentary refreshments and drinks to the on-site staff making sure I didn't have to lift a finger, to the schedule of events going off without a hitch (I mean except for the Bride and Groom) were all part of what made our wedding day a true fairy tale experience. The most incredible thing about this wedding was how affordable they were. We had done our research and we saved thousands, not hundreds, THOUSANDS of dollars because we went with this venue and that doesn't even include what this whole [package came with. I truly cannot say enough about this fabulous venue and what a wonderful dream came true for us. THANK YOU JESSICA and the whole staff at The Gardens at Peacock Farms!

Sent on 11/04/2019

The Gardens at Peacock Farms FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Farm/Ranch
    Winery
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
  • What event items are available?
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Decor
    Drapery
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking

Real Weddings

• 2018 Los Berros Rd Arroyo Grande, CA, 93420 See on map
    Location of (The Gardens at Peacock Farms)