Centreville, VA 20120 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Love Per Second

Derived from the technical term for capturing moments "frames per second", we acknowledge that memories are not just measured in frames, but also in the emotions, thoughts, colors, chemistry... essentially, in the love. Our purpose and hope is not to simply record memories but to create a living library of moments you can revisit wherever you are in life.

Follow Love Per Second on

• Videos 4

8 Reviews for Love Per Second

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing deal for such a wonderful package!

I knew from the second I met the Love Per Second team they would be wonderful. I decided last minute I wanted a videographer and they worked really quickly with me to have everything ready for the day. They took the time to really learn about us as a couple and what we wanted to remember for our day. On our wedding day they made everyone feel at ease.

The footage they got was absolutely amazing! From the images to the music, everything was perfect. I can't express how awesome they are and how great of a deal they offer. Book them while you can!!!

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing work!

Love per second was so easy to work with and it's been 3 months since our wedding and every time I watch the videos it brings me back to our wedding day. From the beginning they were so easy to talk to and made it a priority to capture who we are.

They did such a great job capturing our love, personalities and the special moments. I would highly recommend them to capture any special occasion! My family still talks about how great of a job they did and how easy they were to work with during the wedding.

Award

Love Per Second FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive