Love Per Second

Centreville, VA View map Visit website
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Love Per Second is a wedding videography company based in Centreville, Virginia. These talented videographers are dedicated to documenting every moment of your wedding day and creating a living library of moments you can revisit whenever you wish for years to come.

Love Per Second offers many services to capture your occasion and provide a seamless experience. They also provide a digital download and USB flash drive of your wedding film so that you can preserve your treasured memories. The wedding videography services they offer for your big day include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Raw footage

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

Add'l Hours
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Alexandra S. Married on 03/20/2022

Our Favorite Vendor!

We cannot say enough good things about working with LovePerSecond. We used this team for photo and video services for our March 2022 wedding in NoVA. First and foremost I believe it's important to LIKE your photo/video team because you spend all day with them. Grace + Davina are kind, funny, enjoyable and poised. They are professional and easy to work with and communicate with. They REALLY heard me when I shared the things that felt important to my now husband and me for our wedding. Every part of our day was captured PERFECTLY. For our video - I didn't even share our musical tastes and they selected THE MOST PERFECT SONGS for the wedding video and teaser.

On our wedding day, they made us both feel at ease. You will find that your planner and photo/video team are the key players for keeping your day on point time wise. They followed everything on my wish list to a tee. I am in awe of their organizational skills! Despite having a 5-6 person team on my wedding day, they moved quietly and with stealth such that I didn't even really notice! There are parts of our video and shots from the photos where we keep saying "how did they get that shot?!?"

I will share this part in case it's helpful for others - like all things wedding related, I initially had sticker shock when I started to shop around for photographers and videographers. The true value in the LPS team is that you will have a team who CARES about you, and about capturing your day in the way that YOU want. I felt like they were deeply invested in their role for our big day. It is all worth every single penny. EVERY SINGLE PENNY!

We consider this team family now, and are so grateful to have worked with them. HIRE THEM ASAP!
  • Jung
    Jung B. Married on 02/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Personal, Talented, Loving - the best!

Davina was an absolute pleasure to work with. She got to know us so that she could make the video extra special and captured all the details that we want to remember forever. Davina got along so well with our photographer and other vendors. She even recommended other vendors to us and was eager to help in any way possible. I highly recommend Love Per Second for a thorough, loving, personable experience.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

Davina  Oh
Davina Oh
Head Videographer + Editor

The start of her video creating passion started back in 2010. She was leaving her year long adventure in Korea and decided that she wanted to create a video collage of all her friends to look back on as life moved forward. Since then, it has become her passion to capture and artisitcally create films for all she loves. She values people and she loves love. It only made sense for her to start this business with her best friends and share her passion and art for one of the most special occasions of anyone's life: weddings! Davina has an easy going, encouraging, very accomadating - feels like youve known eachother forever- kind of personality. You're going to want this girl to be a part of your team!

Grace Kim
Grace Kim
Admin + Second Shooter

Grace has always had a way with people. Her friends and family have always called it a gift. From the way she makes people feel calm and understood, to how she bridges information and organization to ease planning for any event; Grace is someone that you will feel sure about within a few moments of meeting her. Having been friends with Davina for 10+ years (and eachothers Maids of Honors!), you wont find a team with as much chemistry like Grace and Davina!

Centreville Centreville, VA, 20120
Location of (Love Per Second)
Fairfax Fairfax, VA, 22032