Love Per Second Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Jung
    Jung B. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Personal, Talented, Loving - the best!

Davina was an absolute pleasure to work with. She got to know us so that she could make the video extra special and captured all the details that we want to remember forever. Davina got along so well with our photographer and other vendors. She even recommended other vendors to us and was eager to help in any way possible. I highly recommend Love Per Second for a thorough, loving, personable experience.
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 06/26/2021

Above and Beyond

We were so lucky enough to have these ladies open up for our wedding day! We weren’t originally sold on videography for our wedding day, but now I couldn’t imagine not having it.

Despite shooting lots of weddings, these ladies have a special way of getting to know you as a couple really quickly and portraying that so perfectly in film, even in a short Instagram teaser. They are a kind, caring, and thoughtful team who truly has a passion for their work. When I as a bride was finally dressed and ready, their pure/genuine excitement and awe made me feel like a true bride without even stepping out of the dressing room.

This videography team puts their clients above all from start to finish. I can say that they help you build the package you need to get the film you hope without overspending when not needed. They put the time and dedication into portraying your wedding and above all they are the sweetest team! We absolutely loved having Love Per Second at our wedding and wouldn’t have it any other way!
  • Sujin
    Sujin Y. Married on 05/01/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

If you're looking for a team that strives to be storytellers for your big day then you need to hire LPS. I recently moved to the West Coast from the East Coast. I never knew how much I would cherish the clips of my family and friends that I miss back at home. It as if the LPS team knew exactly what I needed! Thank you again!!
    Kelsey C. Married on 05/01/2021

The type of videographers you want on your side!

Love Per Second was referred to us by a friend who got married in 2019 and they simply blew us away. From our initial meeting with them, to hanging out with them all day on our wedding day, they are the type of people you want by your side all day capturing every little moment. They truly made my husband and I feel like rock stars and were so kind, genuine, and the passion they have for what they do shined through the entire day. Our teaser film surpassed every expectation we had and I can say we have easily watched it 1000 times and have cried each time. Their work is absolutely perfect and we cannot wait to see the full film and watch that what I can only imagine is going to be 5000 times (a day!!!!). Thank you LPS team!!!
  • J Jang
    J Jang Married on 11/14/2020

I cannot say enough good things about LPS.

The quality video they produced for us captured our sweet day perfectly. Not only with the final product though, they exceeded our expectations every step of the way. Planning a wedding with a spouse in the military, let alone during an international pandemic is quite difficult. The LPS team was incredibly flexible and understanding during the entire process. Not to mention, their sweet personalities made us look forward to working out all the details with them! The team went over and above what was expected- often planning zoom calls to coordinate with my (now) husband's deployment schedule and 13 hour time difference! LPS was organized, had great ideas/alternatives (for our small pandemic restricted ceremony), and quickly adapted, when a protest downtown DC shut down our original filming location THE DAY OF our wedding. The team makes every part of the planning process to wedding day enjoyable and the result is not only a video of your wedding, but a unique lens for all viewers that tells the story of your relationship and your big day.
    If you want a team that is unique and truly cares about you and what they do- hire LPS!!
    Tiffany C. Married on 10/24/2020

Highly recommended!

I can’t begin to express the amount of gratitude we have for you and your team! Our wedding day wouldn’t have been the same without you. You ladies are hands down the most Genuine in this business! You have true talent that comes from the soul!
    Kelsey M. Married on 07/18/2020

It was the most amazing video team that I have ever worked with!

I am so happy and amazed with my wedding video! It is everything I wanted and more! These ladies did an amazing job capturing every perfect moment of our wedding day!
    Dj Jhustle Married on 06/09/2020

Wonderful Videographer

Grace and her team were wonderful to work with during the wedding day for Christine and George on 9/6/2020. They were so thorough with everything that they do and they paid attention to the small details. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to hire a videographer... you will not be disappointed!
  • George
    George Married on 06/06/2020

An amazing videographer team

What a great trio! The Love Per Second team has been so amazing and easy to work with from our first interaction all the way to receiving our beautiful wedding film. Their patience and professionalism was apparent throughout the entire process. They were so flexible with us when we had to change our wedding date due to COVID. The video is something we watch daily and will cherish for our entire lives. Thank you LPS team! -Christine and George
  • Est
    Est L. Married on 05/02/2020

You won't regret working with Davina

I got married during the Covid-19 pandemic and we had to change our wedding day plans multiple times. Through it all, Davina and the Love/Second team were gracious, flexible, and highly supportive. Just having Davina around gave me a calming presence -- like everything was going to be all right. Brides: if you want someone in your corner, Davina is your girl. As far as her video craftsmanship... wow. She has a way of gathering all the footage from the day, and weaving it together to create a beautiful, touching story. She also provided us with a highlight reel, a final 5-6 minute video, and some raw footage of our ceremony, which was great. I highly recommend Davina and her team; I would give them 6 stars if I could.
    Shelby Married on 11/16/2019

Truly amazing!

We can't say enough amazing things about LovePerSecond! They were extremely responsive and accommodating to all of my questions and concerns. They also exceeded every expectation we had with the wedding video and it will be something that we cherish for the rest of our lives.

Love Per Second's reply:

Shelby and Trevor, you guys are the best! From our first meet to your amazing wedding day, you guys were nothing short of wonderful. We are so happy for you guys and so happy you chose us to capture it all! Thank YOU!
  • Silvia
    Silvia C. Married on 09/21/2019

Book them! You won't regret it!

The Love per Second crew was amazing! They showed up and immediately got to work, filming drone footage of the venue. Unlike my other half, who enjoys all eyes on him (hehe), I get pretty camera shy, but the team made sure I was comfortable and ready for whatever was happening next. I've watched the compilation video 3 times now and get teary EVERY. TIME. I don't know how they capture hours and hours of footage and then perfectly choose which clips to seam together for the grand masterpiece. They will also give you gigs and gigs of raw footage which are soooo fun too look back on. Can't wait to look back on these videos each year!
    THANK YOU LOVE PER SECOND!!
    Rebecca Married on 08/03/2019

Warm and Genuine

The Lovepersecond team was amazing to work with through and through. They, not only captured the best parts of our wedding day, but were there as moral support and assistant to everyone to make your day as stress-free and smooth as possible. They were attentive to our needs, personal, and really took the time to tailor their video to the couple’s dynamics. We really wanted a genuine, heartfelt, warm, and authentic snapshot of us, surrounded by our community, on our wedding day and that is exactly what we got.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible videographers

We would absolutely recommend Love Per Second. They are extremely professional, talented, easy going, and helpful. LPS went above and beyond in their duties on our wedding day. They returned our wedding videos earlier than we had expected, and included all of our important moments and more. We loved included LPS in our special day!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 05/25/2019

A fantastic investment with wonderful people!

The Love Per Second team has been such a pleasure and a dream to work with! Right from the start, Davina, Grace, and Joanna were so friendly and accommodating towards my needs and requests. During our wedding, Davina and Joanna worked so effortlessly to capture every moment of our special day. They collaborated with our photographer as if they had known her for years, and really made everything run so smoothly! They even set up our Facebook Live stream, so that our loved ones, who ,couldn't make it to the wedding, were able to join us from afar! We're so excited to see the finished project! Do yourself a favor, and hire these lovely ladies!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing and fun to work with!

Love per Second was so fun and easy to work with. We met up in person prior to the wedding so they could get to know us, chatted on the phone prior to the wedding, and made everything so comfortable on the day of. Plus, it was really fun! They've got a great team, everyone was super friendly, and everything turned out great. Highly recommend!
    Justine Married on 05/11/2019

The easiest and most fun team to work with!

We would HIGHLY recommend. The team truly made our wedding video into a beautiful story line, to be able to relive all our special moments on our wedding day! The Love/Second team were so easy to work with the entire process and took away a lot of the pressure/stress! We went into our wedding day with full trust in the team, and they met beyond our expectations!
  • O
    Olivia K. Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely amazing!

To be honest, we originally had not planned to hire a videographer for our wedding, but I am so glad we changed our minds. Choosing Love Per Sec was one of our best decisions! Friends and family who were not able to attend our wedding get to experience it through our amazing wedding video.

Logistically, from our first consultation to the final product, the process was so smooth and easy. The staff (Davina, Joanna, and Grace) were very professional and went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. Most importantly, they COMMUNICATE! They not only got our best moments from or wedding day, but really captured our personalities in the finished film.

I cannot thank enough for them for filming our special day and I highly recommend them if you're looking for event videography!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing deal for such a wonderful package!

I knew from the second I met the Love Per Second team they would be wonderful. I decided last minute I wanted a videographer and they worked really quickly with me to have everything ready for the day. They took the time to really learn about us as a couple and what we wanted to remember for our day. On our wedding day they made everyone feel at ease.

The footage they got was absolutely amazing! From the images to the music, everything was perfect. I can't express how awesome they are and how great of a deal they offer. Book them while you can!!!
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing work!

Love per second was so easy to work with and it's been 3 months since our wedding and every time I watch the videos it brings me back to our wedding day. From the beginning they were so easy to talk to and made it a priority to capture who we are.

They did such a great job capturing our love, personalities and the special moments. I would highly recommend them to capture any special occasion! My family still talks about how great of a job they did and how easy they were to work with during the wedding.
    Netsy Married on 10/07/2018

Fantastic Team

Before I begin writing about their final product, I wanted to share how awesome it was to work with Love Per Second team. They were professional, responsive and just easy to work with. I found them on wedding wire when my original videographer canceled on us. It was a blessing in disguise for sure. When I met Grace and Davina for the first time, I knew right away I wanted them to shoot our wedding. They were just easy to work with and just great people overall.

In regards to the final product, I don't even know what to say...they did an AMAZING job and truly loved it. I told my family that I can't wait to see my video highlight and almost all said, "You had a videographer at the wedding?" so that says a lot because they were not in your face and didn't even notice video was being taken. I just want to say thank you so much Grace, Davina and Joanna for capturing our day beautifully. You guys rock!

Netsy and Andrew
    Ashleigh Married on 09/01/2018
    A must hire team! This team is very professional and just amazing. So down to earth. I enjoyed having them around from beginning to end. They are affordable which was our biggest worry as a couple who were paying for the wedding without any help from parents. They are just worth it. Make a meeting with them and see for yourself!
    Linda Married on 06/09/2018
    Davina and Joanna were both very professional and quick with handling their equipments. They knew exactly what was needed for the final project and handled everything so efficiently. Reading about horror stories of wedding videographers ruining special moments during the wedding was very concerning, however the team of Love Per Second truly worked around the event so that they were behind the scenes allowing everyone to enjoy the wedding. The final project was perfect and captured all the right moments.

If you are wondering about hiring Love Per Second to be your videographer I would highly recommend them as they were professional, punctual, provided the utmost quality service and product. There was not a hiccup from their actions and I hope the best for their future projects!
    Christina Married on 05/26/2018
    Love Per Second did an amazing job for our wedding!!! Our video turned out absolutely beautiful. They captured the day so naturally and shot tender, sweet moments that weren't overdone or overly dramatic. They truly are story tellers at heart and you get that through their video. Also, the music they chose for our wedding was spot on, which is so important in setting the overall vibe. They were super easy to work with, very accommodating, and professional. Definitely one of the sweetest wedding vendors you'll ever meet! We are so happy we went with Love Per Second and will be recommending them to all of our friends looking for a videographer!