Love Per Second Reviews

11 | Centreville, VA

11 Reviews for Love Per Second

• Laura

Laura · Married on 05/25/2019

A fantastic investment with wonderful people!

The Love Per Second team has been such a pleasure and a dream to work with! Right from the start, Davina, Grace, and Joanna were so friendly and accommodating towards my needs and requests. During our wedding, Davina and Joanna worked so effortlessly to capture every moment of our special day. They collaborated with our photographer as if they had known her for years, and really made everything run so smoothly! They even set up our Facebook Live stream, so that our loved ones, who ,couldn't make it to the wedding, were able to join us from afar! We're so excited to see the finished project! Do yourself a favor, and hire these lovely ladies!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing and fun to work with!

Love per Second was so fun and easy to work with. We met up in person prior to the wedding so they could get to know us, chatted on the phone prior to the wedding, and made everything so comfortable on the day of. Plus, it was really fun! They've got a great team, everyone was super friendly, and everything turned out great. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Justine So · Married on 05/11/2019

The easiest and most fun team to work with!

We would HIGHLY recommend. The team truly made our wedding video into a beautiful story line, to be able to relive all our special moments on our wedding day! The Love/Second team were so easy to work with the entire process and took away a lot of the pressure/stress! We went into our wedding day with full trust in the team, and they met beyond our expectations!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • O

Olivia Kwon · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely amazing!

To be honest, we originally had not planned to hire a videographer for our wedding, but I am so glad we changed our minds. Choosing Love Per Sec was one of our best decisions! Friends and family who were not able to attend our wedding get to experience it through our amazing wedding video.

Logistically, from our first consultation to the final product, the process was so smooth and easy. The staff (Davina, Joanna, and Grace) were very professional and went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. Most importantly, they COMMUNICATE! They not only got our best moments from or wedding day, but really captured our personalities in the finished film.

I cannot thank enough for them for filming our special day and I highly recommend them if you're looking for event videography!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing deal for such a wonderful package!

I knew from the second I met the Love Per Second team they would be wonderful. I decided last minute I wanted a videographer and they worked really quickly with me to have everything ready for the day. They took the time to really learn about us as a couple and what we wanted to remember for our day. On our wedding day they made everyone feel at ease.

The footage they got was absolutely amazing! From the images to the music, everything was perfect. I can't express how awesome they are and how great of a deal they offer. Book them while you can!!!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing work!

Love per second was so easy to work with and it's been 3 months since our wedding and every time I watch the videos it brings me back to our wedding day. From the beginning they were so easy to talk to and made it a priority to capture who we are.

They did such a great job capturing our love, personalities and the special moments. I would highly recommend them to capture any special occasion! My family still talks about how great of a job they did and how easy they were to work with during the wedding.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Netsy · Married on 10/07/2018

Fantastic Team

Before I begin writing about their final product, I wanted to share how awesome it was to work with Love Per Second team. They were professional, responsive and just easy to work with. I found them on wedding wire when my original videographer canceled on us. It was a blessing in disguise for sure. When I met Grace and Davina for the first time, I knew right away I wanted them to shoot our wedding. They were just easy to work with and just great people overall.

In regards to the final product, I don't even know what to say...they did an AMAZING job and truly loved it. I told my family that I can't wait to see my video highlight and almost all said, "You had a videographer at the wedding?" so that says a lot because they were not in your face and didn't even notice video was being taken. I just want to say thank you so much Grace, Davina and Joanna for capturing our day beautifully. You guys rock!

Netsy and Andrew

Sent on 11/07/2018

Ashleigh · Married on 09/01/2018

A must hire team! This team is very professional and just amazing. So down to earth. I enjoyed having them around from beginning to end. They are affordable which was our biggest worry as a couple who were paying for the wedding without any help from parents. They are just worth it. Make a meeting with them and see for yourself!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Linda · Married on 06/09/2018

Davina and Joanna were both very professional and quick with handling their equipments. They knew exactly what was needed for the final project and handled everything so efficiently. Reading about horror stories of wedding videographers ruining special moments during the wedding was very concerning, however the team of Love Per Second truly worked around the event so that they were behind the scenes allowing everyone to enjoy the wedding. The final project was perfect and captured all the right moments.

If you are wondering about hiring Love Per Second to be your videographer I would highly recommend them as they were professional, punctual, provided the utmost quality service and product. There was not a hiccup from their actions and I hope the best for their future projects!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Christina · Married on 05/26/2018

Love Per Second did an amazing job for our wedding!!! Our video turned out absolutely beautiful. They captured the day so naturally and shot tender, sweet moments that weren't overdone or overly dramatic. They truly are story tellers at heart and you get that through their video. Also, the music they chose for our wedding was spot on, which is so important in setting the overall vibe. They were super easy to work with, very accommodating, and professional. Definitely one of the sweetest wedding vendors you'll ever meet! We are so happy we went with Love Per Second and will be recommending them to all of our friends looking for a videographer!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Hee Young · Married on 03/03/2018

The Love Per Second team was amazing! They were so responsive and willing to work with us despite our late request. Lover Per Second took the time to ask us exactly what we wanted and catered to that. They were very flexible with what time they could arrive and start shooting for us as well. It was a bonus that they are also such sincere and kind people to work with! Our family and friends that could not make it to our wedding got to see it through the video and we have seen it way too many times ourselves! I would definitely recommend them to capture your special day :).

Sent on 07/30/2018