Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Map · Phone number · Visit website

Love Note Weddings 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Video

I highly recommend Love note weddings to anyone looking for a stress free videographer. They were very professional and responsive to any questions I had. They captured the most beautiful moments of our wedding. The sneak peak was great and definitely made us excited to see more. The video allows us to replay the best day of our lives. The quality of the video itself is amazing. Darrell has a humorous personality and will keep you laughing. I would definitely recommend them to be apart of your special day!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Colleen · Married on 10/14/2017

My fiancé and I are so happy that we chose to move forward with a videographer, and particularly with Love Note Weddings. My initial conversations with Darrell put me at ease as I knew that he "got it" and understand that we wanted to be able to capture our big day and having all of our families together, all without too much fuss or breaking the bank. The videographer we had at the wedding was punctual, professional, and able to seamlessly fit in with the rest of the celebrations. The full length, hour long video we received was one of the best gifts we've gotten so far and my husband and I have already watched it quite a few times, sent out links to our friends, and look forward to cherishing it for years to come.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Love Note Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Colleen! We are so happy that you loved your video and we hope you cherish it for a lifetime. Thank you for having us as part of your special day.

Award

Love Note Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 999.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive