Hyattsville, MD 20782 Map Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Love, Life and Marriage

Congratulations, you have made the first step to finding an officiate for your BIG DAY. I hope that we are able to Officiate your Precious Memories on your Beautiful Day. I know how important it is to have the right person with the right words on your Wedding Day.

Let me introduce myself my name is Rev. Evette T. Dade and I am the Founder and owner of Love, Life and Marriage. Love, Life and Marriage came about in 2009 when I got married to my husband. It was in 2009 that I decided that I wanted to perform weddings. I thought about the Love that me and my husband shared within our Lives which is making our Marriage a Happy One. I realized that I wanted this for every couple that I came into contact with in my life.

Weddings are special occasions and I would like to offer my experience, and love of marriage and commitment to your wedding day. I offer everything that you want and desire in your day without over extending yourself. I perform nondenominational wedding ceremonies for people of all backgrounds, or no particular faith. Serving couples of any religious or spiritual background is the primary mission of Love, Life and Marriage.

God has blessed each couple with love, and that love overrides other factors such as specific religious background, or whether either of you have been married in the past. The emphasis of our ceremonies are love and marriage which makes happier lives together.

Love, Life and Marriage is a family business serving Our Lord and Savior

I perform weddings in Maryland, Virginia and District of Columbia areas.

I hope you find everything you need in an officiate with Love, Life and Marriage wedding officiates. As an officiate of Love, Life and Marriage my focus is to provide you with high-quality service and satisfaction - I will do everything to meet and supersede your expectations.

• River and Root Ceremonies

31 Reviews for Love, Life and Marriage

• Kierra

Kierra Bell 路 Getting married on 04/25/2021

Like family

Can鈥檛 explain enough how much Evette is everything you need in an officiant. She makes sure that you have all the resources that you need leading up to your big day and after. That she is there for you for anything in a time of need. She also has a way of making you feel very comfortable and like family when she speaks with you. So happy that my wife and I was able to find her for our special day. I absolutely recommend her for pre-marital and also for your upcoming nuptials.

Sent on 11/16/2020

Chimyke Uzondu 路 Married on 11/15/2020

Amazing & Honest

The vendor (she) was very professional and friendly. She truly cared for the success of our marriage.
    My spouse showed up few minutes late, but she was very patient and calm. I鈥檓 glad she officiated my wedding.
    I will definitely recommend her to anyone out there looking for a wedding officiant

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Khiana

Khiana Johnson 路 Married on 11/14/2020

So amazing

She was so caring an kind, I am so glad we chose ms Evette she was perfect for our special day

Sent on 11/17/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Love, Life and Marriage Pricing

Love, Life and Marriage Price Rates

Love, Life and Marriage FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baptist
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
    60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    DE
    VA

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Love, Life and Marriage 1
    October weddings
    Call and book your wedding before the end of October to receive $10.00 off on your ceremony and officiate with Love, Life and Marriage.

• Mzz B Productions Wedding Bands

Hello all, I am the small live band entertainment business owner of Mzz B productions, LLC. In reading your past client reviews the Officiants of the business, Love, Life and Marriage had served a tremendous importance in the lives of newlywed couples. I had read that the Officiants are very patient, kind, well spoken and ease burdens off the overwhelmed couples moving towards a lifetime of togetherness. As a business owner of sharing everlasting memorable moments that mean a lifetime to shared loved ones, I recommend the hire of Love, Life and Marriage for anyone seeking Officaints within the Maryland, DC metro areas! All the Best, Ginna Barilone Owner of Mzz B Productions, LLC

• Hyattsville, MD, 20782 See on map
    Location of (Love, Life and Marriage)