2510 Queens Chapel Rd., Hyattsville, MD 20782 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Love, Life and Marriage

Congratulations, you have made the first step to finding an officiate for your BIG DAY. I hope that we are able to Officiate your Precious Memories on your Beautiful Day. I know how important it is to have the right person with the right words on your Wedding Day.

Let me introduce myself my name is Rev. Evette T. Dade and I am the Founder and owner of Love, Life and Marriage. Love, Life and Marriage came about in 2009 when I got married to my husband. It was in 2009 that I decided that I wanted to perform weddings. I thought about the Love that me and my husband shared within our Lives which is making our Marriage a Happy One. I realized that I wanted this for every couple that I came into contact with in my life.

Weddings are special occasions and I would like to offer my experience, and love of marriage and commitment to your wedding day. I offer everything that you want and desire in your day without over extending yourself. I perform nondenominational wedding ceremonies for people of all backgrounds, or no particular faith. Serving couples of any religious or spiritual background is the primary mission of Love, Life and Marriage.

God has blessed each couple with love, and that love overrides other factors such as specific religious background, or whether either of you have been married in the past. The emphasis of our ceremonies are love and marriage which makes happier lives together.

Love, Life and Marriage is a family business serving Our Lord and Savior

I perform weddings in Maryland, Virginia and District of Columbia areas.

I hope you find everything you need in an officiate with Love, Life and Marriage wedding officiates. As an officiate of Love, Life and Marriage my focus is to provide you with high-quality service and satisfaction - I will do everything to meet and supersede your expectations.

• River and Root Ceremonies

1 User photo

• Kristina

Kristina Dowdell · Getting married on 09/20/2020

Christmas Eve Wedding

Absolutely phenomenal. Even though I called frantically at 8 am on Christmas Eve, she was able to accommodate my ceremony and gave me a discount though it was last minute. It was more special than I could ever imagine honestly.

Even though we scheduled for 3pm she arrived at 2pm at my suite! Conversed with my Father and made it even more intimate for me and my Husband. I really could not ask for anything more amazing than her Ms. Evette’s services she provided.

Thank you again!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

Thanks so much for letting me be a special part of your day. Love each other, and know that I'm here if you need me.
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 06/29/2019

Rev. Dade is simply THE BEST!

Where do I even begin?? Rev. Dade was simply amazing! My wife and I were working with a very tight schedule and Rev. Dade was more than accommodating. She came directly to our home on 48 hours notice. She immediately established a rapport with the two of us and the entire process was easy and comfortable. I would recommend Rev. Dade 100 times over! Could not have imagined a better experience!!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

Thanks so very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. I really appreciate you for choosing Love, Life and Marriage to perform your wedding ceremony.
  • Tanya

Tanya D Duckett-Brennan · Married on 01/25/2019

I Am So Happy I Found Evette!!

Through a series of events, I had one week to pull together a small, intimate wedding for my daughter at my home. I used Wedding Wire and found Evette's company, Love Life and Marriage. Evette was outstanding. She was prompt, flexible, professional and kind. She conducted a wedding ceremony that was beautiful, loving and inspirational. Thank you for making my daughter's dream come true.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

Thanks so much for using my services for your beautiful daughter wedding. It was such a pleasure to be a part of her day.

Love, Life and Marriage Pricing

Love, Life and Marriage Price Rates

Love, Life and Marriage FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baptist
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
    60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    DE
    VA

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Love, Life and Marriage 1
    October weddings
    Call and book your wedding before the end of October to receive $10.00 off on your ceremony and officiate with Love, Life and Marriage.

• Mzz B Productions Wedding Bands

Hello all, I am the small live band entertainment business owner of Mzz B productions, LLC. In reading your past client reviews the Officiants of the business, Love, Life and Marriage had served a tremendous importance in the lives of newlywed couples. I had read that the Officiants are very patient, kind, well spoken and ease burdens off the overwhelmed couples moving towards a lifetime of togetherness. As a business owner of sharing everlasting memorable moments that mean a lifetime to shared loved ones, I recommend the hire of Love, Life and Marriage for anyone seeking Officaints within the Maryland, DC metro areas! All the Best, Ginna Barilone Owner of Mzz B Productions, LLC

• 2510 Queens Chapel Rd. Hyattsville, 20782 See on map
    Location of (Love, Life and Marriage)