2510 Queens Chapel Rd., Hyattsville, MD 20782 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Love, Life and Marriage

Congratulations, you have made the first step to finding an officiate for your BIG DAY. I hope that we are able to Officiate your Precious Memories on your Beautiful Day. I know how important it is to have the right person with the right words on your Wedding Day.

Let me introduce myself my name is Rev. Evette T. Dade and I am the Founder and owner of Love, Life and Marriage. Love, Life and Marriage came about in 2009 when I got married to my husband. It was in 2009 that I decided that I wanted to perform weddings. I thought about the Love that me and my husband shared within our Lives which is making our Marriage a Happy One. I realized that I wanted this for every couple that I came into contact with in my life.

Weddings are special occasions and I would like to offer my experience, and love of marriage and commitment to your wedding day. I offer everything that you want and desire in your day without over extending yourself. I perform nondenominational wedding ceremonies for people of all backgrounds, or no particular faith. Serving couples of any religious or spiritual background is the primary mission of Love, Life and Marriage.

God has blessed each couple with love, and that love overrides other factors such as specific religious background, or whether either of you have been married in the past. The emphasis of our ceremonies are love and marriage which makes happier lives together.

Love, Life and Marriage is a family business serving Our Lord and Savior

I perform weddings in Maryland, Virginia and District of Columbia areas.

I hope you find everything you need in an officiate with Love, Life and Marriage wedding officiates. As an officiate of Love, Life and Marriage my focus is to provide you with high-quality service and satisfaction - I will do everything to meet and supersede your expectations.

phone 59
phone 59

20 Reviews for Love, Life and Marriage

• Tanya

Tanya D Duckett-Brennan · Married on 01/25/2019

I Am So Happy I Found Evette!!

Through a series of events, I had one week to pull together a small, intimate wedding for my daughter at my home. I used Wedding Wire and found Evette's company, Love Life and Marriage. Evette was outstanding. She was prompt, flexible, professional and kind. She conducted a wedding ceremony that was beautiful, loving and inspirational. Thank you for making my daughter's dream come true.

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Juls

Juls · Married on 08/18/2018

Anderson's wedding 8/18/18

Rev. Dade (Love,Life &Marriage) was budget friendly. The 1st time speaking with her, I felt a connection with Rev. Dade
    Rev. Dade, listened to what type of vows and ceremony we were looking for and made it happened. She was capable of including our sand ceremony, which I thought I had discussed prior to our wedding day.
    She shared some of her time on the day of her birthday, which was our wedding day.
    She even coordinated her clergy robe with our wedding color scheme

Sent on 11/17/2018

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

Thank you so very much for the very kind words. You and your beautiful bride will always be a special part of my birthday. Congratulations again and remember that I'm always here for you both.

Theresa · Married on 08/17/2018

Reverend Dade was personable and responsive. She helped us to find the perfect wording we wanted for our vows.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

Thanks so much for using Love Life and Marriage to be a part of your special day,

Love, Life and Marriage Pricing

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? DE, DC, GA, MD, NJ, NC, PA, SC, VA

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Love, Life and Marriage 1
    October weddings
    Call and book your wedding before the end of October to receive $10.00 off on your ceremony and officiate with Love, Life and Marriage.

• Mzz B Productions
    Mzz B Productions Wedding Bands

Hello all, I am the small live band entertainment business owner of Mzz B productions, LLC. In reading your past client reviews the Officiants of the business, Love, Life and Marriage had served a tremendous importance in the lives of newlywed couples. I had read that the Officiants are very patient, kind, well spoken and ease burdens off the overwhelmed couples moving towards a lifetime of togetherness. As a business owner of sharing everlasting memorable moments that mean a lifetime to shared loved ones, I recommend the hire of Love, Life and Marriage for anyone seeking Officaints within the Maryland, DC metro areas! All the Best, Ginna Barilone Owner of Mzz B Productions, LLC

• 2510 Queens Chapel Rd. Hyattsville, 20782 See on map