Love, Life and Marriage Reviews

21 | Hyattsville, MD

21 Reviews for Love, Life and Marriage

• Olivia

Olivia · Married on 06/29/2019

Rev. Dade is simply THE BEST!

Where do I even begin?? Rev. Dade was simply amazing! My wife and I were working with a very tight schedule and Rev. Dade was more than accommodating. She came directly to our home on 48 hours notice. She immediately established a rapport with the two of us and the entire process was easy and comfortable. I would recommend Rev. Dade 100 times over! Could not have imagined a better experience!!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

Thanks so very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. I really appreciate you for choosing Love, Life and Marriage to perform your wedding ceremony.
  • Tanya

Tanya D Duckett-Brennan · Married on 01/25/2019

I Am So Happy I Found Evette!!

Through a series of events, I had one week to pull together a small, intimate wedding for my daughter at my home. I used Wedding Wire and found Evette's company, Love Life and Marriage. Evette was outstanding. She was prompt, flexible, professional and kind. She conducted a wedding ceremony that was beautiful, loving and inspirational. Thank you for making my daughter's dream come true.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

Thanks so much for using my services for your beautiful daughter wedding. It was such a pleasure to be a part of her day.
  • Juls

Juls · Married on 08/18/2018

Anderson's wedding 8/18/18

Rev. Dade (Love,Life &Marriage) was budget friendly. The 1st time speaking with her, I felt a connection with Rev. Dade
    Rev. Dade, listened to what type of vows and ceremony we were looking for and made it happened. She was capable of including our sand ceremony, which I thought I had discussed prior to our wedding day.
    She shared some of her time on the day of her birthday, which was our wedding day.
    She even coordinated her clergy robe with our wedding color scheme

Sent on 11/17/2018

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

Thank you so very much for the very kind words. You and your beautiful bride will always be a special part of my birthday. Congratulations again and remember that I'm always here for you both.

Theresa · Married on 08/17/2018

Reverend Dade was personable and responsive. She helped us to find the perfect wording we wanted for our vows.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

Thanks so much for using Love Life and Marriage to be a part of your special day,

Abena · Married on 11/14/2017

Ms. Dade was amazing! She performed a really beautiful ceremony this morning....She was very professional and shared some of her own personal experiences with us which we loved! She arrived at our home on time without any issues and was able to perform the most beautiful ceremony I had ever experienced. My husband and I loved her and may utilize her service again. AOG-C

Sent on 11/14/2017

Ancilla · Married on 08/26/2017

Rev. Evette T. Dade
    was amazing. We cannot thank her enough for such a wonderful job. We were so pleased with our ceremony as were our friends and family. It was absolutely perfect. Quick response to all correspondence and extreme attention to detail. It has been a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Dena · Married on 08/14/2017

Definitely go to you if anyone needs an officiant. You're so nice, sweet.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Mildred · Married on 08/11/2017

Mrs. Dade is very professional and dependable. Couldn't ask for a better officiant to celebrate my wedding. She is punctual, knowledgeable,and provides details for the ceremony. Ceremony was perfect. She knows how to get the wedding party together and went the extra mile for the service to be lovely. I would recommend her.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Cecily · Married on 06/25/2017

It was an absolutely awesome job that was done, I will definitely recommend them. My dat was made so special.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Dwight · Married on 10/02/2016

Officiant showed up on time to both the rehearsal and wedding ceremony. Ceremony was done smoothly without any issues or problems.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Madison · Married on 05/28/2016

Mrs. Yvette was amazing! She was very professional, timely and caring. Would recommend to any one looking for a stress free ceremony:)

Sent on 12/13/2016

Phylicia · Married on 10/31/2015

Rev. Evette was beyond amazing! From our initial conversation, I knew that she would be the perfect addition to our special day! Not to mention her wedding packages are very affordable and she provides great customer service. Rev. Evette was very professional and listened to us express our vision. She is very knowledgeable and gave us great ideas to incorporate in our ceremony. Rev. Evette was very organized and communicated with us throughout the entire planning process. Rev. Evette was extremely helpful and always offered to go the extra mile to make use happy! The day before our wedding, our photographer bailed on us and we contacted Rev. Evette and she was willing to help us find a replacement. Fortunately for us she couldn't find anyone available in such short notice and took it upon herself (with our permission) to be our photographer (after the wedding ceremony of course!). We are so pleased with her services and received such great feedback from our guest. We highly recommend her services to everyone we know who is about to 'jump the broom!'

Sent on 12/01/2015

REV. Evette dade was my officiate for my wedding and she did a great job she communicated with me before the wedding day to make sure everything was in place and taken care of she made my ceremony short and sweet just like hubby and I wanted.she was flexible with my schedule and I recommend her 100%. Thanks again

Mr. Vavian "KOOL V" · Married on 10/12/2013

Rev. Dade is the BOMB.COM!!!! Rev. Dade has become a part of my family!! We LOVE Rev. Dade!!

If you want EXCEPTIONAL services, along with that personal family feel, CALL Rev Dade NOW!!!!!!

That's my sister!!

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

I absolute adore you and your beautiful wife. Your family has definitely become a part of my heart.

Cassandra · Married on 10/12/2013

Rev. Dade made the day for us so special, Kyle and Rev. Dade are no longer friends they are family. Rev. Dade and Kyle took time through the year to councel us and to have both of us on the same page. I will forever be in dept to them for the way they showed us both love. They both invested time for our blended family. They have lived up to what they teach love, life and marriage. We love you both.

• Gina

Gina · Married on 07/13/2013

Top notch! Lovely ceremony and recommend her 100%!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Mauricio · Married on 10/06/2012

I would like to say, that this officiant gave me the support that I needed at the moment. She is very professional, and she would give you different options for the type of weeding you would like to have. She will make you feel secure, and comfortable. I'll definitely recommend her. Thanks

Sent on 11/27/2012

My husband and I were married in August 2012. Pastor Dade was recommended to me by another pastor. She was punctual, friendly, attentive, and very easy to talk to. We met prior to the wedding day at a mutual location which helped us become familiar with each others' style and personality. I was extremely glad to have am African American officiant, which was hard to find in my area. I'm glad I found her!

Sent on 11/23/2013

We are the first coupled Rev. Dade married. She my has provided us with sound counseling and her service, love and support exceedes these ratings.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

Thank you so very much Chemaye.

Rev. Dade was extremely flexible and even came out and saw us that same day at our own home. She was very sweet and personable and her prices are extremely fair and one of the best we found in the DMV area. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Victorine · Married on 07/14/2012

Dade was excellent , she made my day a very big day , thanks again , I've recommended her service to my friends and family, will keep do so.

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

I really appreciate you recommending me to your family and friends. If you can have them to do a rating as well, that would be great.