Love, Life and Marriage Reviews

33 Reviews for Love, Life and Marriage

• Kierra

Kierra B. · Married on 04/25/2021

Like family

Can’t explain enough how much Evette is everything you need in an officiant. She makes sure that you have all the resources that you need leading up to your big day and after. That she is there for you for anything in a time of need. She also has a way of making you feel very comfortable and like family when she speaks with you. So happy that my wife and I was able to find her for our special day. I absolutely recommend her for pre-marital and also for your upcoming nuptials.

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Thokozani

Thokozani K. · Married on 02/14/2021

Wedding ceremony

Shes is very professional and on time,good customer service i recommend her.

Sent on 02/15/2021

George M. · Married on 02/14/2021

Shes the one for the job

Shes the best,she was on time,very professional

Sent on 02/15/2021

Chimyke U. · Married on 11/15/2020

Amazing & Honest

The vendor (she) was very professional and friendly. She truly cared for the success of our marriage.
    My spouse showed up few minutes late, but she was very patient and calm. I’m glad she officiated my wedding.
    I will definitely recommend her to anyone out there looking for a wedding officiant

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Khiana

Khiana J. · Married on 11/14/2020

So amazing

She was so caring an kind, I am so glad we chose ms Evette she was perfect for our special day

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina D. · Married on 09/20/2020

Christmas Eve Wedding

Absolutely phenomenal. Even though I called frantically at 8 am on Christmas Eve, she was able to accommodate my ceremony and gave me a discount though it was last minute. It was more special than I could ever imagine honestly.

Even though we scheduled for 3pm she arrived at 2pm at my suite! Conversed with my Father and made it even more intimate for me and my Husband. I really could not ask for anything more amazing than her Ms. Evette’s services she provided.

Thank you again!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

Thanks so much for letting me be a special part of your day. Love each other, and know that I'm here if you need me.
  • Y

Yvonne P. · Married on 09/18/2020

All the expectations were exceptional.

We truly enjoyed our ceremony and services provided. Officiant was kind and addreess all our questions and provided us the appropriate resources to complete our wedding. I would referred her to other couples planning to get married.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Raissa N. · Married on 08/30/2020

Excellent.

She was so patient with us. We arrived more than 30mins late and she waited for us. Didn’t rush us and was very considerate. She gave us good advice that we intend to apply in our marriage. I will definitely recommend her to anyone. Plus she is very affordable.

Sent on 09/23/2020

Chanel R. · Married on 06/20/2020

Pandemic Wedding Mania!

Our plans changed due to the Pandemic and I had no idea what to do next. However we wanted a marriage more than anything (not just a wedding). So I goggled Ms. Dade, read her reviews, took a shot and gave her a call. Best call made!! She was so personable, it was like talking to my aunt. She took the time to answer all of my questions, even the repeated ones🤦🏽‍♀️. She answered phone calls, texts, and emails, all in a matter of minutes. Ms. Evette worked with us in the selection of the right words for our ceremony, considered our opinions and together we all tailored the perfect ceremony.
    The day of the service she was on time and prepared. We had major technical difficulties and delays due to the virtual set up, but she was beyond patient and hung in there with us til the end. During the mania of it all she never made us feel like we were infringing upon her time. If you want comfort, CALM and ease on your big day, Ms. Dade is a sure pick! It truly was like working with family🤗.
    We thank you tremendously,
    The Lowerys

Sent on 06/26/2020

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

Thank you so much. I really enjoyed being a part of your special day. Continue to love one another, and always remember that I'm here for the both of you.

Ama R. · Married on 06/05/2020

She very nice and friendly

She is the best! Very professional, on time, easy going. Planning a wedding is very hectic, having her there really calmed everyone down and made everyone smile. She made us very happy. I 100% recommend her for your wedding. 💜

Sent on 06/05/2020

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

Thank you so very much. I enjoyed being a part of your special day. Thanks for the kind words and it was a pleasure meeting you and your family.
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 06/29/2019

Rev. Dade is simply THE BEST!

Where do I even begin?? Rev. Dade was simply amazing! My wife and I were working with a very tight schedule and Rev. Dade was more than accommodating. She came directly to our home on 48 hours notice. She immediately established a rapport with the two of us and the entire process was easy and comfortable. I would recommend Rev. Dade 100 times over! Could not have imagined a better experience!!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

Thanks so very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. I really appreciate you for choosing Love, Life and Marriage to perform your wedding ceremony.
  • Tanya

Tanya D. · Married on 01/25/2019

I Am So Happy I Found Evette!!

Through a series of events, I had one week to pull together a small, intimate wedding for my daughter at my home. I used Wedding Wire and found Evette's company, Love Life and Marriage. Evette was outstanding. She was prompt, flexible, professional and kind. She conducted a wedding ceremony that was beautiful, loving and inspirational. Thank you for making my daughter's dream come true.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

Thanks so much for using my services for your beautiful daughter wedding. It was such a pleasure to be a part of her day.
  • Juls

Juls · Married on 08/18/2018

Anderson's wedding 8/18/18

Rev. Dade (Love,Life &Marriage) was budget friendly. The 1st time speaking with her, I felt a connection with Rev. Dade
    Rev. Dade, listened to what type of vows and ceremony we were looking for and made it happened. She was capable of including our sand ceremony, which I thought I had discussed prior to our wedding day.
    She shared some of her time on the day of her birthday, which was our wedding day.
    She even coordinated her clergy robe with our wedding color scheme

Sent on 11/17/2018

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

Thank you so very much for the very kind words. You and your beautiful bride will always be a special part of my birthday. Congratulations again and remember that I'm always here for you both.

Theresa · Married on 08/17/2018

Reverend Dade was personable and responsive. She helped us to find the perfect wording we wanted for our vows.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

Thanks so much for using Love Life and Marriage to be a part of your special day,

Abena · Married on 11/14/2017

Ms. Dade was amazing! She performed a really beautiful ceremony this morning....She was very professional and shared some of her own personal experiences with us which we loved! She arrived at our home on time without any issues and was able to perform the most beautiful ceremony I had ever experienced. My husband and I loved her and may utilize her service again. AOG-C

Sent on 11/14/2017

Ancilla · Married on 08/26/2017

Rev. Evette T. Dade
    was amazing. We cannot thank her enough for such a wonderful job. We were so pleased with our ceremony as were our friends and family. It was absolutely perfect. Quick response to all correspondence and extreme attention to detail. It has been a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Dena · Married on 08/14/2017

Definitely go to you if anyone needs an officiant. You're so nice, sweet.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Mildred · Married on 08/11/2017

Mrs. Dade is very professional and dependable. Couldn't ask for a better officiant to celebrate my wedding. She is punctual, knowledgeable,and provides details for the ceremony. Ceremony was perfect. She knows how to get the wedding party together and went the extra mile for the service to be lovely. I would recommend her.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Cecily · Married on 06/25/2017

It was an absolutely awesome job that was done, I will definitely recommend them. My dat was made so special.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Dwight · Married on 10/02/2016

Officiant showed up on time to both the rehearsal and wedding ceremony. Ceremony was done smoothly without any issues or problems.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Madison · Married on 05/28/2016

Mrs. Yvette was amazing! She was very professional, timely and caring. Would recommend to any one looking for a stress free ceremony:)

Sent on 12/13/2016

Phylicia · Married on 10/31/2015

Rev. Evette was beyond amazing! From our initial conversation, I knew that she would be the perfect addition to our special day! Not to mention her wedding packages are very affordable and she provides great customer service. Rev. Evette was very professional and listened to us express our vision. She is very knowledgeable and gave us great ideas to incorporate in our ceremony. Rev. Evette was very organized and communicated with us throughout the entire planning process. Rev. Evette was extremely helpful and always offered to go the extra mile to make use happy! The day before our wedding, our photographer bailed on us and we contacted Rev. Evette and she was willing to help us find a replacement. Fortunately for us she couldn't find anyone available in such short notice and took it upon herself (with our permission) to be our photographer (after the wedding ceremony of course!). We are so pleased with her services and received such great feedback from our guest. We highly recommend her services to everyone we know who is about to 'jump the broom!'

Sent on 12/01/2015

Simone · Married on 04/25/2015

Wonderful Wedding Experience

Amazing, Humble, Helpful, Delightful and Sincere are just a few words I would use to describe my experience.

Sent on 02/20/2020

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

Thanks so much for those kind words. I loved being a part of your special wedding and getting to know you and your family.

REV. Evette dade was my officiate for my wedding and she did a great job she communicated with me before the wedding day to make sure everything was in place and taken care of she made my ceremony short and sweet just like hubby and I wanted.she was flexible with my schedule and I recommend her 100%. Thanks again

Sent on 11/20/2013

Mr. V. · Married on 10/12/2013

Rev. Dade is the BOMB.COM!!!! Rev. Dade has become a part of my family!! We LOVE Rev. Dade!!

If you want EXCEPTIONAL services, along with that personal family feel, CALL Rev Dade NOW!!!!!!

That's my sister!!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Love, Life and Marriage's reply:

I absolute adore you and your beautiful wife. Your family has definitely become a part of my heart.