Fairfax, VA 22032 Map · Phone number

About Love Couture Candy

Love Couture Events is about Glitz, Glamour, and Sophistication. No matter what your budget is, we will ensure it will be the day or night to remember for everyone. We believe that planning your wedding or event should be a joyous and pleasant event with as little stress for you. We bring a fresh and personal approach to every event we take on, by taking pride in little details that would make your event spectacular.

We not only specialize in weddings, we also plan bachelorette and bachelor parties, birthday parties, romantic dates anniversaries, proposals, and much more.

Follow Love Couture Candy on

1 1

1 Reviews for Love Couture Candy

Angela · Married on 10/11/2014

3.0

Love Couture Bridal was my third stop on my wedding gown search and it certainly paid off. I had the pleasure of working with Candy, who guided me right to my perfect dress. She was very good about listening to what I wanted and really helped me narrow it down to the one. The boutique itself is very beautiful and the staff members are all very responsive to emails. I had a wonderful experience there!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Love Couture Candy FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Dessert, Tables, Linens
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Dessert
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Chocolate Fountain, Linens

• Fairfax, 22032 See on map