Lottie Lillian photography

• John Paul Greco Photography
  • Whimsical Roots Photography

5 Reviews for Lottie Lillian photography

Kaila · Married on 07/05/2019

Lottie is an amazing an talented photographer. She has a passion for photography and it shows in her work. Nothing compares to her work and is worth every penny.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Kaila · Married on 07/05/2019

Lottie is an amazing photographer!

Lottie is simply amazing at what she does. She did our engagement pictures and we are in love with all of them. We can't wait for her to shoot our wedding! Not only is her work amazing, she makes the photo shoot incredibly comfortable and fun!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/22/2019

The Best!!!

Lottie was amazing from the start- she cried when she heard our proposal story, told her a little bit about our wedding plans, and immediately fell in love. She said she loved the idea of a backyard wedding and couldn't wait to work more with us before the day. She also did our engagement photos which gave us a great idea of how our wedding photos would be as we also got to know each other and she learned our best angles and personalities. She fit in perfectly with our crowd during our big day and every one of our guests also had nothing but amazing compliments about her. She was flawlessly amazing the day of- I did not have a wedding planner, but prior to the big day, she had me fill out a questionnaire that included many details about the day including an estimated timeline. With this, she directed our day smoothly without any worry- I was amazed! Needless to say, the final product of photos we received have left us speechless. I've looked through all of them at least 100 times. I've gotten so many compliments on the quality as well. I want them all displayed across my house to look at forever. Lottie captured our day exactly how we remember it and better- the absolute best. I couldn't be happier with the turnout!

Sent on 08/23/2019