Lottie Lillian photography

8 Reviews for Lottie Lillian photography

• Suzy

Suzy Paasch · Getting married on 06/07/2021

10/10 recommend Lottie!

10/10 recommend Lottie! I was so nervous that my fiance was going to be uncomfortable or nervous in front of the camera. He hadn't met Lottie until our engagement photos. After we did the photos we got in the car and said "our photographer is awesome!"

She made us feel so comfortable, was easy to get a hold of and made sure that we got all the shots we wanted + capturing the true story of our day. My favorite photos are the ones that weren't planned but were perfect!

Lottie is kind, comforting, fun, and so easy to work with. OH - and her photos are AMAZING! We can't to have Lottie continue to capture our life's moments together that are to come!

PS - our dog loved her too!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Sonja Lewis · Married on 06/06/2020

Go with Lottie!!!!!

Gosh, where do I even start. It’s hard to hold back tears when writing this because it’s been quite a ride, and we can’t thank Lottie enough for everything she has done for us. The theme of our wedding could have literally been “sudden change of plans”. I can’t even put everything that happened in this review because it could honestly turn into a novel. Moral of the story, if you want a photographer who bends over backwards for you, is beyond accommodating, professional, and straight up will treat you like family, then go with Lottie (EVEN during all these uncertain times).

My husband and I were referred to Lottie from my Matron of Honor, as that’s who they had worked with for their wedding (and had an amazing experience). Our original plan was to elope in Greece and then have a reception back home, so we were looking for photo coverage for both. While Lottie was unable to come to Greece due to already having booked another wedding for when we would need her, she was able to find a reliable (and amazing) photographer friend, Michelle, to shoot our wedding in her place. Fast forward a few months and then COVID happened. Due to the Level 4 Global travel ban we could no longer make our 5/14/2020 day work and we re-scheduled to July 8th hoping things would clear up a bit by then and we would be able to travel. For this new date, Michelle unfortunately was not able to shoot the wedding, however, Lottie said that she would be available instead. Through this, Lottie and the other photographer Michelle were able to flip everything from one photographer to the other, looking to transfer flights, hotel rooms etc, and gave us sound peace of mind that we wouldn’t lose out on any deposits or money we had paid towards everything in these unprecedented times. Long story short, we unfortunately did not end up going to Greece and did a small intimate ceremony with just our family, for which Lottie was then able to shoot.
    Throughout everything, we had numerous emails going back and forth and a few Zoom calls to touch base, re-go over plans, and discuss everything so that we felt comfortable. She was so prompt, reliable, and above all, so flexible and accommodating.
    When it came time for the ceremony, Lottie blew us away. She made us feel so comfortable, had a nice flow for pictures, and made everything feel just natural. We were blown away by her work and the time and effort that she poured into our wedding even when it turned out to be just a small ceremony.
    The wedding may be over now, but I know if I ever need a photographer, I will not think twice about who to go with. Not only was Lottie an amazing photographer, but through everything, we have now gained an amazing friend.

- Sonja and Cody Lemke

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Cyganiak · Married on 12/14/2019

Best Choice for Our Wedding Photographer

My husband and I chose Lottie Lillian as our engagement and wedding photographer, and wow, did we make the best choice in that. Lottie is so wonderful ; her work is incredible, she is punctual, reliable, so fun, yet professional, straight forward with no assumptions, and extremely organized. She captured our wedding day so perfectly and played a huge part in our day running to schedule or even better than any plan could be. I could go on, but we would 10 out of 10 recommend her for wedding, event, engagement session, baby, etc.. She is worth every single penny paid and then some.

Sent on 12/23/2019

• 215 W Maple St Milwaukee, 53204 See on map
    Location of (Lottie Lillian photography)