7206 Westover Drive, Granbury, TX 76049 Map · Phone number

About Lori Woehl Photography

Every bride and groom are unique. Subsequently, Lori Woehl Photography offers several different packages to meet your individual needs and desires. During your personal consultation, Lori will custom build your wedding package. Some of her services include: Engagement and Bridal Portraits, Storybook albums, Mother's albums, Online photo and album reviewing, Wedding Guest Signature books, Save the Date magnets.

Lori's love for people is what sets her apart from other photographers. Going the extra mile is second nature to Lori and it shows in her work. With over 150 weddings photographed over the ten years, you will see that she is committed to excel in every wedding big or small.

Have a destination wedding? Lori is known to travel all over the state of Texas and beyond! Call for special destination packages.

jamieandcody029
9b16f55eb7d5f251 1236203880513 0099faske
108RaganDargenBridals

8 Reviews for Lori Woehl Photography

Kaela · Married on 07/04/2009

Lori was AMAZING! she could not have made the day any better! she went above and beyond to make our day special! i would recommend her to ANYONE AND EVERYONE! she was not only our photographer but our new found friend! we LOVE her!!!!!! anyone who needs pictures of any kind should use lori! you will not regret it!! Thank you lori for making our wedding all we ever dreamed of and more!
    - Kaela & Mitchell Ellis

Sent on 07/14/2009

Amy · Married on 11/08/2008

Lori will become part of your family! She is patient and creates unique settings and photo opportunities according to your individual taste and needs. Our association with Lori did not end after our reception, we have plans to utilize her services again for family portraits and other events.

Our family members and guests commented on her graciousness and kindness. Like all great wedding photographers, you'll never know she's around!

Excellent work from a wonderful photographer and friend!

Sent on 11/13/2008

Bonnie · Married on 08/16/2008

Wow!! This wonderful lady absolutely made my wedding! I know there are many talented photographers out there, but I would have to say that a bride would be hard pressed to find a more caring, energetic and inspiring woman than Lori. She drove over three hours to do my engagement pictures and we spent the whole day becoming best friends. My wedding and bridal pictures are far beyond what I could have hoped for and Lori has made me feel like a bride since the day I met her by spending whatever time was necessary to make sure my pictures were perfect. People from my wedding that I run into still talk about Lori and how great it was to meet her and how much they love the pictures. I am inspired by this woman and I was lucky to meet her and have her as a part of my special day and the rest of my life.

Sent on 02/18/2009