Lori Eastridge Photography

Jefferson, NC
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

Lori Eastridge Photography offers fine art photography for the couple that desires classic elegant imagery and heirloom quality prints. We have been serving the high country and beyond since 2014. We will be right by your side whether it's climbing a mountain top or a sand dune to capture your love story. From your best images we will create a personal and authentic record of one of the most important days of your life that you’ll want to look at over and over again and pass down to future generations. Our wedding photography style is a mix of classic styled group shots, creative portraits and non-posed informal documentary coverage. We love those intimate little moments when no one realizes we are watching, those are the best! Get in touch today!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Jenni
    Jenni E. Married on 07/23/2016

Easy to work with

Lori is a long time friend and I’m thankful she was able to be a part of our daughter’s wedding. She is easy to work with and flexible, she exceeded our expectations by capturing the love and tenderness between our daughter and her new husband.

Lori Eastridge Photography's reply:

Thank you Jenni! So appreciative of you and your sweet family! Sloan & Calab are such a sweet couple and I was so honored to be a part of their special day!
  • Sloan
    Sloan G. Married on 07/23/2016

Detail Oriented

Lori did such a wonderful job capturing all of the details of our big day! That day was such a blur that I can hardly recall such details and I am so thankful to have these photos for myself and to show others when they ask about my wedding day!
    Brittanh H. Married on 01/23/2016

Out-of-this-world

Lori knews what to shoot and when to shoot it. She makes poses look professional and so natural all at the same time. We were so luck to get married in the middle of a ice storm, Lori didn’t let that slow nor deter her at all. We wanted pictures outside at our venue, so in that 25 degree weather, me in a strapless dress and turning purple, but you would never know it. I look natural and as beautiful as ever thanks to her and her expertise. Did I mention that she also traveled for us from NC mountains to the NC coast in the midst of all this ice? You can rely on her. She listened to what I wanted but she also knew what she was doing and how to have us stand or which way for us turn. She’s everything you can ask for in a photographer.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Franny & Willie
    16 photos · 09/08/2018

Deals

Lori Eastridge Photography 1
Exclusive

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding